Can't wait for June 4th !!

I think Pakistan might beat India if indian batsman fails against Hasan Ali.I wish Bhuvneshwar still produces same Venon as he shows in England before, Indian weapon will be Umesh for 10 overs.

But Indian  batting is very sluggish NOW for 50 over game  AWAY FROM INDIA

ASSan Ali will be ripped apart

2 hours ago, NareshK said:

Its exactly this aspect of India-Pakistan cricket I hate. Its seen more of a political dick measuring contest than anything to do with sport. 

India vs Pakistan is much more than sport, it is the same even for the players eventhough they try to play it indifferent in press conference. Yuvraj once said the same thing in his interview with Preity Zinta on her talk show, he said something like the India vs Pakistan match is special and heated for the reasons we all know and i can't tell that on TV.

When your countrymen are getting killed because of the idiotic and stone age mentality of your enemy country, it is no longer "Political dick measuring" as you call it but it is actually Real and hits home quite close for most of the Indians.

42 minutes ago, Ironhide said:

India vs Pakistan is much more than sport, it is the same even for the players eventhough they try to play it indifferent in press conference. Yuvraj once said the same thing in his interview with Preity Zinta on her talk show, he said something like the India vs Pakistan match is special and heated for the reasons we all know and i can't tell that on TV.

When your countrymen are getting killed because of the idiotic and stone age mentality of your enemy country, it is no longer "Political dick measuring" as you call it but it is actually Real and hits home quite close for most of the Indians.

I was talking about cricket which is seen as though its a battle and not referring to war or terrorism as politics btw. Granted more Pakistanis feel this way from their over-enthusiasm before any Ind-Pak encounter. For me, its just a game of bat and ball at the end of the day.

Edited by NareshK
42 minutes ago, Stuge said:

It's a one off match.

Anything can happen.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Anything can't happen, phateechar sarfaraz ,phateechar amir ,phateechar hasan ali , phateechar wahab, a team consisting of these phateechar players can't even dream of winning. We have one of the best bowling attack in limited overs with bhuvi, bumrah, shami along with support bowlers like ashwin jadeja pandya etc. Our batting has been reinvigorated with the inclusion of kedar jhadav in the lower order. I expect KL rahul to come good as well because he's an absolute beast and also in good form in test which should translate into limited overs soon. And to top  it off, the big cherry on top, we have Pakistan ka BAAP Kohli :Giggity:

2 minutes ago, NareshK said:

Read what I wrote properly before you reply to me. I meant some people look at the cricket match as an opportunity to get back for what's happening outside the field. As though the match itself is a war which is annoying to me. Its just a game of bat and ball at the end of the day.

And i repeat India vs Pakistan can never be just a game of bat and ball at the end of the day, and it is the same for both Fans as well as Cricketers.

40 minutes ago, Ironhide said:

Come back to the year 2017, Pakistan is a bloody minnow, it is a pathetic country, a nuisance. Stop giving importance to such a phateechar country, apna level down mat kart by giving importance to pakistan #MOVEON

6 minutes ago, Ironhide said:

And i repeat India vs Pakistan can never be just a game of bat and ball at the end of the day, and it is the same for both Fans as well as Cricketers.

Perhaps for some fans but most Indian cricketers have managed to play it as a game which is the way it should be. That's why Pakistan always lose it on the cricket field because they let the pressure get to them. India manage to raise their game on the occasion as well.

All this hoopla or chest thumping over a bloody cricket match is annoying to me.

1 minute ago, NareshK said:

Perhaps for some fans but most Indian cricketers have managed to play it as a game which is the way it should be. That's why Pakistan always lose it on the cricket field because they let the pressure get to them. India manage to raise their game on the occasion as well.

All this hoopla or chest thumping over a bloody cricket match is annoying to me.

Just because cricketers don't say things in media doesn't mean that they play Pakistan as any other team, just check out the Yuvraj interview with Preity Zinta to get a glimpse of what they actually think, even then he told to change the topic saying everyone knows the history of our countries and what feeling we get but i cant say that on TV etc..

On 16/04/2017 at 11:57 AM, kira said:

Who cares about this match? How can you be excited about bashing minnows from minnowistan, I would rather look forward to the bang bro match who are the 2nd best team from asia, pakistan is what? 3rd or 4th best side in asia lmao, I couldn't care less about that match :no:

What if "minnows" humiliate you infront of everyone

The decline of pakistan and the relative improvement in indian cricket from being the punching bag of stronger cricketing sides to a somewhat decent cricket team has made it a level playing field as opposed to Pakistan  just thrashing India left right and centre with their arms tied behind their back .

A one off game gives india their best chance of sneaking in a victory because history shows that over the long run Pakistan tends to do better .

Dont know much about the current Indian side but i suspect they would start of as favourites but you never know because they have been favourites in most games since 2002 but that hasnt always translated in the result.

1 hour ago, the don said:

The decline of pakistan and the relative improvement in indian cricket from being the punching bag of stronger cricketing sides to a somewhat decent cricket team has made it a level playing field as opposed to Pakistan  just thrashing India left right and centre with their arms tied behind their back .

A one off game gives india their best chance of sneaking in a victory because history shows that over the long run Pakistan tends to do better .

Dont know much about the current Indian side but i suspect they would start of as favourites but you never know because they have been favourites in most games since 2002 but that hasnt always translated in the result.

Abey ghonchu we were ahead of you head to head till 1985

http://stats.espncricinfo.com/ci/engine/stats/index.html?class=2;filter=advanced;opposition=7;orderby=won;spanmax2=1+jan+1986;spanval2=span;team=6;template=results;type=team

We have been ahead of you head to head since the start of the 21st century 

http://stats.espncricinfo.com/ci/engine/stats/index.html?class=2;filter=advanced;opposition=7;orderby=won;spanmin2=1+jan+2001;spanval2=span;team=6;template=results;type=team

Even during your most dominant period when the cornered donkeys were led by phateechar khan, you still couldn't beat India in a world cup, just goes to show that even your best team was a mental midget :phehe:

The only period where Pakistani team managed to increase its win record against us was from 1985 to 2000, which was the worst phase for Indian cricket, so for majority of your cricketing history you have lost more matches against India than you have won, only for 15 years pakistan was able to dominate India, chaar din ki chandani fir andheri raat :laugh1:

45 minutes ago, kira said:

Abey ghonchu we were ahead of you head to head till 1985

http://stats.espncricinfo.com/ci/engine/stats/index.html?class=2;filter=advanced;opposition=7;orderby=won;spanmax2=1+jan+1986;spanval2=span;team=6;template=results;type=team

We have been ahead of you head to head since the start of the 21st century 

http://stats.espncricinfo.com/ci/engine/stats/index.html?class=2;filter=advanced;opposition=7;orderby=won;spanmin2=1+jan+2001;spanval2=span;team=6;template=results;type=team

Even during your most dominant period when the cornered donkeys were led by phateechar khan, you still couldn't beat India in a world cup, just goes to show that even your best team was a mental midget :phehe:

The only period where Pakistani team managed to increase its win record against us was from 1985 to 2000, which was the worst phase for Indian cricket, so for majority of your cricketing history you have lost more matches against India than you have won, only for 15 years pakistan was able to dominate India, chaar din ki chandani fir andheri raat :laugh1:

Yeah thank you for selecting random years to try and prove your point .

Fact is pakistan has  been way superior even while playing in India .

Pakistan doesnt need to beat india in a world cup unless its a knock out game .

Pakistan under imran won the worldcup in 92 while you are still celebrating the group stage win . 

I dont mind india winning a game at all . India should be a much much stronger cricket team with its massive population and the crazy passion for cricket .

So a stronger indian team makes for decent viewing and is generally good for the health of the game.

3 minutes ago, the don said:

Yeah thank you for selecting random years to try and prove your point .

Fact is pakistan has  been way superior even while playing in India .

Pakistan doesnt need to beat india in a world cup unless its a knock out game .

Pakistan under imran won the worldcup in 92 while you are still celebrating the group stage win . 

I dont mind india winning a game at all . India should be a much much stronger cricket team with its massive population and the crazy passion for cricket .

So a stronger indian team makes for decent viewing and is generally good for the health of the game.

Basically you have not defeated us in World Cups and Wt20s. so its not need to its cant.

you can not mind since you loose all the time in world cups. 

So is pak with 220 mil thats 9-10 times the population of Aus and 10 times SL have so many times better cricket team than them ? haha lahori logic. India is better team than pak anyways.