Kerala school expels students over a friendly hug

chapetmarunga

https://www.deccanchronicle.com/nation/current-affairs/201217/just-a-friendly-hug-school-made-it-sexual-says-expelled-kerala-student.html

The school had expelled the boy and the girl, a class 11 student, who he had hugged after she performed in an event on July 21. The school also dismissed the girl.

The principal of the school, Sebastian Joseph on Tuesday said the hug was a prolonged one which lasted for five minutes, longer than a congratulatory hug and was witnessed by teachers.

"During inquiry it was found that he was guilty. His parents didn't co-operate... He had also posted some indecent pictures of both of them on Instagram," he added. 

:facepalm:

According to the boy, it was 5 seconds and not 5 minutes. 

Although Muslim fanatics are leading the way with great distance, but Christian Fanatics and other religious fanatics also follow the same path and could become dangerous at any point of time. 

But I am hopeful that India will take care of fanatics sooner or later, but I have almost no hope for Pakistan even in distant future. 

Edited by Alam_dar

Iffy either way. Cant comment without seeing a video. If it was indecent in anyway whether 5 sec or 5 min I support the school but if it was friendly, it doesnt matter even if it was 5 mins long

What if ones watching have a dirty mind and they perceive everything in that manner. More often than not kids are innocent and express their love casually. I think school should have strictly warned them and let go.

1 hour ago, Alam_dar said:

According to the boy, it was 5 seconds and not 5 minutes. 

Although Muslim fanatics are leading the way with great distance, but Christian Fanatics and other religious fanatics also follow the same path and could become dangerous at any point of time. 

But I am hopeful that India will take care of fanatics sooner or later, but I have almost no hope for Pakistan even in distant future. 

Most religious fundos ...irrespective of religion are hypocrites.

So many of them around  who want to control others but have no problems raping kids, women , men behind closed doors.

The fact that he mentioned supposedly indecent pics on IG makes me suspicious. See if he acted indecently the case would be clear cut & there would be no need to bring that up. The principal only brought that up cuz he wanted to malign their charachter. In that case they were only expelled cuz the principal wanted to show that their school was not like one of those schools.

On 22/12/2017 at 10:42 PM, beetle said:

Most religious fundos ...irrespective of religion are hypocrites.

So many of them around  who want to control others but have no problems raping kids, women , men behind closed doors.

http://indianexpress.com/article/india/52-girls-rescued-from-lucknow-madrasa-manager-held-sexual-harassment-5005453/lite/

https://www.google.co.in/amp/m.indiatoday.in/lite/story/girls-rescued-from-rohini-ashram-of-virendra-dev-dikshit/1/1115842.html

There....some more religious men of God indulging in sexual exploits.

Religion mixed with power is a powerful tool of exploitation.

No wonder it attracts so many abusers and pedophiles.