Well played SRH

vvvslaxman

When you look back at the innings I think they played little too cautious at the start. I thought the pitch was stopping and coming. SRH didn't go after bowling for the first 6 overs which they probably should have done. Looks like Afghans are inconsolable for not playing Nabi in the side. Maybe they should have tried him in a couple of matches.

1 hour ago, vvvslaxman said:

When you look back at the innings I think they played little too cautious at the start.

Basically if shikar dhawan plays his full quota of 60 balls then he won't complete his 100. Iam beginning to think if such players should be in our national T20 team. Whereas KLR will cross 100 if he stays till the end.

1 hour ago, Temujin Khaghan said:

Basically if shikar dhawan plays his full quota of 60 balls then he won't complete his 100. Iam beginning to think if such players should be in our national T20 team. Whereas KLR will cross 100 if he stays till the end.

Dhawan is mostly a ground stroke player not  a six hitter like Rohit sharma. That is why he is not able to he doesn't have that one extra gear needed for late acceleration.  You cannot expect a 24 run over from him like you saw with Watson. 

Ghanta well played. Haven't seen dhawan play slowly like this in quite some time. They literally showed no intent the first 10 overs apart from a couple of deliveries. If chuskis real baaps had made it to the final, all the oily rats would still be in their holes scoungering for idlis scraps.

Edited by Laaloo