Jasprit Bumrah has been ruled out of T20I and ODI series against England

Game Changing decision which suits england...INdia's trump card pacer is not in the t20 series.

I will be happy if Bumrah can be back to play for India in ODI and test series.

Shardul may be selected ahead of chahar or Khaleel- i would have picked Khaleel as he is a left arm quick and in t20 , a left arm quick is Useful.

i think bhuvi Umesh hardik and the 2 Spinners will be our attack in t20 and it seems our pace attack now looks a bit weak.

Sid and may be Thakur will be the reserve Pacers. Neither hardik nor Umesh are good in the end so not sure who is going to bowl in the end. 

SID Kaul can do the container's JOB but with Hardik and bhuvi as Pacers we need a wicket taking fast bowler and SID is not exactly a wicket taking pacer so Umesh could be picked ahead and may be Hardik and BHuvi bowl at the end.

Umesh did go for runs against ireland though he got 2 wickets and that shows that Umesh is always a COstly bowler...

3 minutes ago, vishalvirsingh said:

Game Changing decision which suits england...INdia's trump card pacer is not in the t20 series.

I will be happy if Bumrah can be back to play for India in ODI and test series.

Shardul may be selected ahead of chahar or Khaleel- i would have picked Khaleel as he is a left arm quick and in t20 , a left arm quick is Useful.

i think bhuvi Umesh hardik and the 2 Spinners will be our attack in t20 and it seems our pace attack now looks a bit weak.

Sid and may be Thakur will be the reserve Pacers. Neither hardik nor Umesh are good in the end so not sure who is going to bowl in the end. 

SID Kaul can do the container's JOB but with Hardik and bhuvi as Pacers we need a wicket taking fast bowler and SID is not exactly a wicket taking pacer so Umesh could be picked ahead and may be Hardik and BHuvi bowl at the end.

Umesh did go for runs against ireland though he got 2 wickets and that shows that Umesh is always a COstly bowler...

giphy.gif

26 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

No u didnt, Palti mat maar 

This is filth that u posted

Where the F*** did u write he shud ask for out n out fast bowler when i questioned u 

Dnt change ur stance, I knw what u wanted to write n ur coming with a poor defense now

N thakur also has bowled around 148k ( so if pace was the issue u shudnt object on his name)

Understand the logistic - India -A tour is on - high likely they ll get someone from their only 

Yes Chahar,Shardul are csk sponsored selections,palti kab maari maine.I seriously meant he must have thought of an out and out fast bowler,since he is been said as fast bowlers captain or someone who likes bowlers with bit of pace.These are two contrasting selections..

Edited by Suhaan
9 minutes ago, Suhaan said:

Yes Chahar,Shardul are csk sponsored selections,palti kab maari maine.I seriously meant he must have thought of an out and out fast bowler,since he is been said as fast bowlers captain or someone who likes bowlers with bit of pace.These are two contrasting selections..

thakur played for India before he played for CSk : get ur facts right 

Chahar has been doing well on India-A , ground pe CSK aake bowling nhin krti 

About ur out n out fast bowling question , 2 ppl have already answered u.....which u didnt answer to instead u were bsy making CSK connection

1 hour ago, Pollack said:

These guys are rookies and are going to get hammered on typical english ODI pitches of today.Trundler or not one requires smart bowlers on such pitches with variations.If there is an out and out fast bowler then he better be one of the best or he is going to get more hammered because they are usually sprayguns.

Both Bumrah and Bhuvi are smart bowlers. Bumrah's absence will be a huge loss.

2 hours ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Prasidh is already going for runs On A-tour 

Khaleel can be an option, ill prefer sran coz he is lil more experienced n has more variations 

MAVI- inexperienced , wnt put him on a slaughter fest on these pitches

We have already answered the out n out pace thing, Out n put pace with lack of experience can prove very costly for us 

13 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

thakur played for India before he played for CSk : get ur facts right 

Chahar has been doing well on India-A , ground pe CSK aake bowling nhin krti 

About ur out n out fast bowling question , 2 ppl have already answered u.....which u didnt answer to instead u were bsy making CSK connection

We have already answered the out n out pace thing, Out n put pace with lack of experience can prove very costly for us 

Let the Lois get over..

Edited by Suhaan
4 minutes ago, Suhaan said:

I cant answer to an answer,those two weren't asking me anything..

then when u have gotten an answer dnt make bullshit theories 

Coz deepak chahar has taken 7 wkts in ongoing india -A tour , whereas khaleel has 3 and prasidh 1. Infact he is the highest wkt taker among all indian bowler on that tour 

So dnt insult someone perfomance with Crap theories 

Edited by Ankit_sharma03
8 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

then when u have gotten an answer dnt make bullshit theories 

Coz deepak chahar has taken 7 wkts in ongoing india -A tour , whereas khaleel has 3 and prasidh 1. Infact he is the highest wkt taker among all indian bowler on that tour 

So dnt insult someone perfomance with Crap theories 

If Im not answering now doesnt mean I dont have any,I will comeback to you once the Lois get over..what is bullshit ,You will get it on display 3rd of July..stay tuned.... will come back to you ....Sayo Nara for now brother

1 hour ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

thats not the point he wants to make , they just want to criticise thakur n chahar being on radar coz they play for CSK 

Without even checking that same chahar has been doing well in England for India-A and did well in IPL to, whereas siraj has flopped

M not in favour of neither selection but not becoz they play for CSK but we need a diff kind of bowler. But i can understand why they are on radar since thakur has been with squad in last 2 yrs and chahar has been doing well on A-tour 

Its quite fascinating to be here at times you have one side who accuse Dhoni being mafia selecting his friends from his franchise team and playing them then what the hell is Virat doing?All the bravado before becoming the captain Virat was doing on the field was all fake then and he was greedy and corrupt to get the post of captaincy.Who is stopping him from selecting players of his choice?Even Indian team feels like RCB top heavy with no real hitters during the slog overs.Is Kohli so brainless that he has no mind of his own and he only listens to Dhoni?

Then we have that Unkown Genius gentleman according to whom Raina ,Raydu,Vijay or Harbhajan are second coming of Clive Lloyd,Garry Sobers,Viv Richards or Kalicharan for him it seems it doesn't get bigger than IPL and rest of the cricket played throughout the year is just another game where players are being auditioned for IPL :laugh:.

Edited by The Unrealist
8 minutes ago, Suhaan said:

If Im not answering now doesnt mean I dont have any,I will comeback to you once the Lois get over..what is bullshit ,You will get it on display 3rd of July..stay tuned.... will come back to you ....Sayo Nara for now brother

I am afraid we are losing the series to England flat pitches and their batsman are in great form.

11 minutes ago, Suhaan said:

if ur waiting for that , u shudnt have even bought siraj name coz he got the pounding of his life in 2 games 

But then again u wnt say that politics , but if chahar gets its Coz he came in CSK quote

Doglapanti 

6 minutes ago, The Unrealist said:

Its quite fascinating to be here at times you have one side who accuse Dhoni being mafia selecting his friends from his franchise team and playing them then what the hell is Virat doing?All the bravado before becoming the captain Virat was doing on the field was all fake then and he was greedy and corrupt to get the post of captaincy.Who is stopping him from selecting players of his choice?Even Indian team feels like RCB top heavy with no real hitters during the slog overs.Is Kohli so brainless that he has no mind of his own and he only listens to Dhoni?

Its depressing to me that people just want to find politics in every thing 

Fashion hai india men

1. country men problem to opposition ya pakistan ka haath

2. BAche men problem to padosi ke bache ne bigada hia 

3. kohli gadbad kare to dhoni ka haath hai 

sudhrenge nhin hum 

6 minutes ago, The Unrealist said:

Then we have that Unkown Genius gentleman according to whom Raina ,Raydu,Vijay or Harbhajan would be second coming of Clive Lloyd,Garry Sobers,Viv Richards or Kalicharan for him it seems it doesn't get bigger than IPL and rest of the cricket played throughout the year is just another game where players are being auditioned for IPL :laugh:.

:hysterical::hysterical: ye konsa post tha, mujhe bhi padhna hai