English bowlers are going to get phainta of their lifetime from our batsmen !!!

velu

Perfect display of why we won't win the big one next summer. Our batters can't play anything other than medium pace shite. Our bowlers ARE medium pace shite plus a couple of average spinners. As a Yorkie I love Rash but sadly he's not good enough against good players of spin

Edited by YCCC
27 minutes ago, YCCC said:

Perfect display of why we won't win the big one next summer. Our batters can't play anything other than medium pace shite. Our bowlers ARE medium pace shite plus a couple of average spinners. As a Yorkie I love Rash but sadly he's not good enough against good players of spin

Why you no longer has good 90 mph fast bowlers? One time you had plenty of them coming up.

28 minutes ago, YCCC said:

Also you played Billy Stanlake pretty well who was 140 plus.But I think he bowled little on the shorter side though.

Pitches are the popular answer. Usually more rewarding to medium pacers although I Don't subscribe to that theory. If you can bowl fast you can bowl fast on any surface. Personally I think coaching is the problem at a young age. Youngsters are encouraged to substitute pace for using "the conditions" to find lateral movement.

Edited by YCCC
10 hours ago, YCCC said:

Pitches are the popular answer. Usually more rewarding to medium pacers although I Don't subscribe to that theory. If you can bowl fast you can bowl fast on any surface. Personally I think coaching is the problem at a young age. Youngsters are encouraged to substitute pace for using "the conditions" to find lateral movement.

Did some of your coaches spend some time in India in the 90's?

ENGLAND LOI batting is scary good, bt their LOI bowling is rubbish, I mean they could not defend 365 vs SCOTLAND :giggle: just few weeks ago. If their batsman continue to struggle vs Kuldeep/Chahal, its gonna be long summer fr them.