I AM FROM INDIA | Social Experiment in Pakistan

Alam_dar

Little surprised to see the positive reaction by the fellow Pakistanis in this video. 

Anyhow, I think this video was done in a big city, where people are more educated and open minded as compared to the other small cities of Pakistan. 

Humanity has not been totally lost. 

Edited by Alam_dar

Someone wrote it:

37671801_1910485039252161_45499602302129

Translation:

Just look at the effects of hatred
That even the animals have also been divided
Cow became Hindu
While BAKRA became Muslim
Dry fruits are also in state of shock
No one know when Khajoor (date) became Muslim
While Coconut became Hindu
Similarly we are dividing the colours too in name of religion
Green became Muslim
While Red/Saffron became Hindu
Therefore, that day is not far when all green vegetables became Muslim, while Hindus will get only tomato and carrots. 
And biggest problem is to categorize the water melon. It is Hindu (red) inside while Muslim (green) outside. 

1 hour ago, Alam_dar said:

Someone wrote it:

Translation:

Cow became Hindu
Green became Muslim
Therefore, that day is not far when all green vegetables became Muslim, while Hindus will get only tomato and carrots. 
And biggest problem is to categorize the water melon. It is Hindu (red) inside while Muslim (green) outside. 

Whosoever came up with this is a genius

Edited by DHONI_FANN

3 hours ago, Alam_dar said:

Someone wrote it:

Translation:

Cow became Hindu
Green became Muslim

Bakra is not muslim , Muslim slaughter goats while Hindu consume.so it is secular animal

12 minutes ago, Singh bling said:

Bakra is not muslim , Muslim slaughter goats while Hindu consume.so it is secular animal

I think while mostly Hindus are vegetarian, and Muslims are meat eaters, therefore the writer wrote about Bakra becoming Muslim symbolically. 

Whatever, the real thing was the message and criticism of dividing the people first in name of religion, and then it's going in each sphere of life where there could be no marriages in the communities, and even they are dividing small things like colour and dresses. 

People have started loving green colour in Pakistan, while they have started hating saffron colour in every field of life. People of Pakistan don't like wearing Saffron colour clothes. I think it would be the same with the Indian Muslims that they are not using saffron colour clothes. 

I am not sure about mindset of RW Hindus if they love or hate the green colour or simply avoid it or not. 

Simply, we have to come out of so much divisions. 

19 minutes ago, Alam_dar said:

I think while mostly Hindus are vegetarian, and Muslims are meat eaters, therefore the writer wrote about Bakra becoming Muslim symbolically. 

Whatever, the real thing was the message and criticism of dividing the people first in name of religion, and then it's going in each sphere of life where there could be no marriages in the communities, and even they are dividing small things like colour and dresses. 

People have started loving green colour in Pakistan, while they have started hating saffron colour in every field of life. People of Pakistan don't like wearing Saffron colour clothes. I think it would be the same with the Indian Muslims that they are not using saffron colour clothes. 

I am not sure about mindset of RW Hindus if they love or hate the green colour or simply avoid it or not. 

This is a myth Hindu's are vegetarian.Mostly it is general caste upper OBC of hindi belt are vegetarian, they dominate Hinduism that's why  people believe Hindu's are vegetarian.Telengana and Andhra Pradesh has one of the largest majority of Hindu's and they are 98% non vegetarian.

India has very large coastline and large number of fishermen live their most of them are non vegetarian

Edited by Singh bling

50 minutes ago, Alam_dar said:

Most Hindus are not vegetarians.  Outside of the Hindi + Gujju belt, vegetarianism drops dramatically. Good luck finding more than 1-5% veggies in entire eastern india, Kerala, Telengana, Karnataka, etc. 

Even in hindi belt, the # of veggies are not a big majority, they are a slim majority. 

The 'vegetarian hindu' is probably the biggest misconception of hinduism outsiders have.

Regarding Green colour, I’m pretty sure Green Bangles are one of the favourites of newly wed Hindus and Punjabis... Down South they like their green, especially the high end silk sarees...

I’m not sure about green colour distemper / house colour though. Hindus try to avoid it IMO...