Many Sikhs in UK don’t want to be identified as ‘Indian’

Switchblade

2 minutes ago, mancalledsting said:

Haha. You’re Losing the plot here- both my parents from India. Need to get out of your fantasy conspiracy world and get in touch with reality my friend. 

Is that what ISI told you to say.. When you get caught ? 

41 minutes ago, Stradlater said:

This lead to Punjab becoming one of the richest provinces under British India.

Punjab didn't get annexed until around 100 years after the rest of India. Punjab was already a prosperous and rich state under the Sikh Empire prior to the arrival of the British. Heck even the Kohinoor was in control of Punjab prior to the British. 

1 minute ago, PBN said:

Punjab didn't get annexed until around 100 years after the rest of India. Punjab was already a prosperous and rich state under the Sikh Empire prior to the arrival of the British. Heck even the Kohinoor was in control of Punjab prior to the British. 

My reply was to the parosi who claimed Punajb's prospering had nothing to do with the British.

41 minutes ago, Stradlater said:

All Khalistanis I have met secretly confided in me their inner orgasmic desire of seeing Khalsa flag flying over Badshahi mosque.

Why are you getting so agitated at the mention of Lahore bhaijan? Does it hold something special importance for you?

Stop chatting nonsense, tell the truth...you’ve never walked farther than a 5km radius from where you were born. 

1 minute ago, mancalledsting said:

Stop chatting nonsense, tell the truth...you’ve never walked farther than a 5km radius from where you were born. 

How do you know ? Just because you crossed border illegally doesn't mean you can accuse him like that Pakistani

Just now, Stradlater said:

@PBN Let's hypothetically assume you are a Khalistani living in one of the Pinds in England.

Would you or would you not want Lahore as your capital considering it represented the glory of erstwhile Sikh empire?

Lol at you, Trying to create tension between East Punjabis and Pakistanis. No ones falling for your BS, tension will not happen on your say so. But I know you’ll keep carrying on like the b*tch that you are.