[VIDEO] Japanese Woman Eats 2.5 kg of Indian Food in 25 Minutes

TNAmarkFromIndia

I had an uncle in Kolkata who could binge eat like this. 50 pieces of fish, 100 rasgullas, etc in one sitting. Whenever he was invited to a party or a marriage ceremony it would be a spectacle. His wife hated it. One time when he was in his twenties he had a bet with my dad and ate 80 bananas in one sitting. He was shitting continuously for the next two days. One time he was helping out with a friend's wedding and due to torrential rain the number of guests who came for the wedding and the meal was half of what was anticipated. The friend's Dad asked my uncle and some other young guys if they could finish up the excess food. He ate so much that he barely made it home, knocked on the door, got to the first bed he could make it and passed out from overeating. 

Sadly, abuse of the digestive system caught up with him as he got older. He died fairly young in his mid 50s of multiple ailments arising out of hypertension, diabetes and a host of other issues. :sad:

1 hour ago, riya said:

I always wonder how come these Asians  especially Chinese,Japanese,Koreans are thin inspite of eating so much carbs...Or they won't eat it just serve them at restaurants....?

have seen many fat Koreans , but still proportion of shakeela kind of women are very less there :p:

thing is they walk a lot and use bicycle regularly .. also the food has lots of liquids and vegetables