Pak vs Afg, Abu Dhabi Starts at 05:00 PM IST (11:30 GMT), Sep 21

beetle

16 minutes ago, Global.Baba said:

more like Dhoni. Wait till Dadu plays Rashid, Mujeeb,Lothiya Pathan, Chappan Tikli and mullah astafargullah

14 minutes ago, Laaloo said:

Azam has a higher strike rate than thaliavali in run Chases in the last five years!!!!!!

9 minutes ago, speedheat said:

Much like dadu dhoni :phehe:

Glad to know you enjoy Babar's batting more than Dhoni...chalo atleast we have someone to cheer for pakistan in next game...

9 minutes ago, Global.Baba said:

Babar is the best they have among hacks. Dhoni is not as there are atleast 5 names better than him. How can you not see the difference?

Where did I say Dhoni is best we have? lol...Just bcos you are bored...you come up with tons of crappy post targeting Dhoni. 

I just mentioned Babar is playing like a di.ck with less than 50% SR chasing 250+ against Afghans. And this guy was going to topple Kohli to become no.1 batsman as per armchair pundits.

11 minutes ago, Laaloo said:

Yeah we clearly don't waive pom poms in the air when thaliava dead bats a full toss in the 48th over when rrr is 14.

lol... kitne time se u were itching to type this crap here... just let ur frustration out...dont wait for Dhoni and India to lose...

1 hour ago, Shunya said:

:fear1: are you all going to trollvote me now as a mob?

Aur galat kya hai...playing selfishly for 100s is forte of most mumbaikar including Sachin...Shahidi bhai ne aaj wahi kar diya aur apni team ke 3-4-5 runs kam kar diye total se...

the most selfish cricketer alive ever is playing with his selfish gangs so u don't need to drag past  the time .

Edited by beetle