Gossip Thread 2.0

UrmiSinhaRay

@Franco Vasquez, Sunny sleeps with a lot of people in Bollywood and is apparently available for 1 night if you can shell out 4-5 crores but her biggest client is Mahesh Bhatt.
In fact it's Mahesh Bhatt who got impressed with her bed skills and gave her a Bolly break after seeing (and sleeping with her) post Big Boss

Sent from my CPH1609 using Tapatalk

2 minutes ago, UrmiSinhaRay said:

TMC is funded by Saudi Arabians and Apparently Sanjay Gandhi's death was paid by Sonia Gandhi and executed by Italian Mafia.

The common speculation about Sanjay Gandhi's murder is that Indira Ji was also complicit in the plot and he was an illegitimate child of Indira and another Muslim Man. Not sure if true. 

The common speculation about Sanjay Gandhi's murder is that Indira Ji was also complicit in the plot and he was an illegitimate child of Indira and another Muslim Man. Not sure if true. 
Actually Indira wanted sanjay to succeed her .
But the plot is mainly Sonia's.
In fact - as bizzare as it sounds, I heard Sonia was the one who got Rajiv murdered by Tamil terrorists because he was becoming a thorn on her agenda.
Yes -both Rajiv and Sanjay are kids from Muslim men.
Different different

[mention=26024]UrmiSinhaRay[/mention] Any idea who were the cricketers named in the sealed envelope handed over to the Supreme Court by the Mudgal Committee? 
Okay people might get offended and I'll get banned.
Will send the names through PM tomorrow.