Pakistani kids hang doll of Asia Bibi

Singh bling

This kind of videos are created for the viral purpose only. otherwise, these kids dont even know whos the Asia or Khadim rizvi, and whats the blasphemy law etc. 

once the dust settles, whoever took the name and threaten Chief justice and COAS, will meet his creator.

Edited by KeyboardWarrior

@KeyboardWarrior, they are your own people man. They are your next generation. Your approach suggest that you are behaving exactly how your elders did for many decades before you. You are carrying their legacy of perpetuating denial and victimization.

Nobody is expecting you to blame the kids but what about those who taught them this? Your approach wont affect us if it didnt affect you. Choice is yours.

3 minutes ago, dial_100 said:

@KeyboardWarrior, they are your own people man. They are your next generation. Your approach suggest that you are behaving exactly how your elders did for many decades before you. You are carrying their legacy of perpetuating denial and victimization.

Nobody is expecting you to blame the kids but what about those who taught them this? Your approach wont affect us if it didnt affect you. Choice is yours.

excuse me sire ? what legacy ? did you even read my post properly. read it again. you clearly misread it. 

i just said that these videos are created for the purpose to make chaos and misinformation not for some info or awareness, otherwise, what the hell these kids even know about this case ? 

I also said that any mullah who threatend the Chief justice or COAS will get the "Justice". The establishment dont give a damn whoever he is.

for example, the Red mosque Operation..

1 hour ago, KeyboardWarrior said:

I also said that any mullah who threatend the Chief justice or COAS will get the "Justice".

babaji ka ghanta.

"Kya hum aap ke saath nahin hai"  Remember that?  with those envelopes of cash?  

PakMil mafia jernails know better than to risk being "Taseered" by their own rank and file.  They will never take panga with religious extremists within Pakistan.  Let the "Civvies" do that and take the risk. The jernails rather like staying in their comfy villas, golf clubs and running the various "fauji" corporations.   

1 minute ago, sandeep said:

babaji ka ghanta.

"Kya hum aap ke saath nahin hai"  Remember that?  with those envelopes of cash?  

PakMil mafia jernails know better than to risk being "Taseered" by their own rank and file.  They will never take panga with religious extremists within Pakistan.  Let the "Civvies" do that and take the risk. The jernails rather like staying in their comfy villas, golf clubs and running the various "fauji" corporations.   

yup, Red mosque operation was a baba ji ka ghanta..

it means you dont know very well how the Pak mil works  .. ;) 

37 minutes ago, KeyboardWarrior said:

yup, Red mosque operation was a baba ji ka ghanta..

it means you dont know very well how the Pak mil works  .. ;) 

On the contrary, I know quite well how the PakMil works.  All the "corp commanders" are dollar millionaires, while the avg soldier is barely educated and exploited as servants.  And while the military hoovers up all the country's resources, they make sure that they are never blamed for any of the problems that they create.  Easy to just blame the "corrupt" politicians and the frustrated ignorant awaam will lap it up happily.  

All those who don't rock this boat, and 'go along' will get rewarded.  Anybody who challenges them gets tagged as unpatriotic.  And no matter how terrible and blatantly illegal acts and words are vomited by the mullahs, the military will make damn sure that they won't take panga with them.  

Are you denying that your "pakmil" handed out cash to the same Labbaik gang members when they pulled the same exact stunt last year?  

2 hours ago, KeyboardWarrior said:

This kind of videos are created for the viral purpose only. otherwise, these kids dont even know whos the Asia or Khadim rizvi, and whats the blasphemy law etc. 

once the dust settles, whoever took the name and threaten Chief justice and COAS, will meet his creator.

When you have thousands and thousands of people are protesting in streets just to behead a Christian woman who may had insulted islam then its rather to blame them than why these videos are created

Edited by Singh bling

18 hours ago, Singh bling said:

When you have thousands and thousands of people are protesting in streets just to behead a Christian woman who may had insulted islam then its rather to blame them than why these videos are created

Everyone ha right to protest peacfully. if they arent peacfull. they have no right.  as simple as that. the establishment not gonna tolerate anything like that anymore. we go according to the law. no matter how big crowd they will get.  

Edited by KeyboardWarrior

17 hours ago, sandeep said:

On the contrary, I know quite well how the PakMil works.  All the "corp commanders" are dollar millionaires, while the avg soldier is barely educated and exploited as servants.  And while the military hoovers up all the country's resources, they make sure that they are never blamed for any of the problems that they create.  Easy to just blame the "corrupt" politicians and the frustrated ignorant awaam will lap it up happily.  

All those who don't rock this boat, and 'go along' will get rewarded.  Anybody who challenges them gets tagged as unpatriotic.  And no matter how terrible and blatantly illegal acts and words are vomited by the mullahs, the military will make damn sure that they won't take panga with them.  

Are you denying that your "pakmil" handed out cash to the same Labbaik gang members when they pulled the same exact stunt last year?  

sh1t man. you just exposed the whole pak mil.

first of all. whats left to take panga with mullah. TTP is wiped out. Red mosque operation. and many more operations still going on, on the border areas, mostly are related to mullah mafia. 

about distributing some money to people last year. the army officer who gve some people some rupees so they can go back to thre home peacfully, becoz they had no money to go back to thre home town or even having a food. they were angry and hungry mob on dharna, they just cme out in anger from the call from some mullah. they just want to go back to thre home. so what are you expecting army officer to do with unarmed mob ? start straight shooting at them ? 

it was a tactic to spread the crowd who was angry and hungry. it worked out well, job done. the end. 

even pak army gve money to the people who are flood effected/earthquake victims etc with thre own fund. whats the big deal in this. 

but this time pak army didnt gve them money, they gve them choice. one phone call to khadim rizvi from establishment, and he just pissed in his shalwar, he apologized for his behaviour and call off the dharna. 

27 minutes ago, KeyboardWarrior said:

whats left to take panga with mullah.

Oh I don't know, just the mullahs who brought Pakistan's cities to a standstill with their 'protest'?  Pronounced Pakistan's supreme court judges as a wajib-ul-qatl?  And walked away unscathed after signing a goddam official 'agreement' with the government? As if they weren't a criminal mob breaking the law physically and verbally, but some sort of organization with legitimacy?  

Your country kidnaps and tortures harmless bloggers for daring to criticize its military, but turns into a dickless eunuch when it comes to such mullahs.  And its obvious why.  Because the military can't afford to alienate the mass of crazies that it has intentionally created and maintained all these years. 

Same judge that is dragging on a case against a journalist for publishing an interview with the Prime minister, threw out the case against Rizvi.  There is video evidence of this guy urging Pakistanis to murder the judges!  In any country, such incitement is an open-and-shut case of criminal assault.  In Pakistan, the judge knows better if he wants to live.  

but this time pak army didnt gve them money, they gve them choice. one phone call to khadim rizvi from establishment, and he just pissed in his shalwar, he apologized for his behaviour and call off the dharna.

What bullshit soap opera story is this?  Your Pakistani military stained its chaddis, and publicly said "Don't involve us" - they were ****-scared to be even seen as opposing the "Lovers of the Prophet".   And the poor civilian govt had no choice but to sign an "agreement" with ignorant criminal mobs, who are breaking all laws and even religious ethics.  That's why Captain Savior first made a public speech telling the mobs not to challenge the govt, but then when he realized that the military mafia has hung him out to dry, he quietly tucked his tail and signed an agreement with the mob.

But the uniformed mafia goondas  know better than to take panga with the daadhi waale goondas.    Let both goondas  prosper, while the ordinary Pakistani awaam pays the price.  

Shame on you for spouting propaganda over here.  A real Pakistani patriot would be disgusted by this state of affairs, and wouldn't mindlessly support such things.  

But you know, its more fun to talk about fighter jets, and weapon systems, to play patriot-patriot with gunz and such.  Army stronk!!!  Who cares about being a real patriot.  You need balls to be a true patriot.  And brains.  Not everyone has them.  Some have neither.

Edited by sandeep

5 minutes ago, sandeep said:

Oh I don't know, just the mullahs who brought Pakistan's cities to a standstill with their 'protest'?  Pronounced Pakistan's supreme court judges as a wajib-ul-qatl?  And walked away unscathed after signing a goddam official 'agreement' with the government? As if they weren't a criminal mob breaking the law physically and verbally, but some sort of organization with legitimacy?  

so who were involved in Red mosque operation and with fight with TTP ?  i think its the same army. 

govt also made an agreement with TTP in 2007 for peace. army dont always involved in agreements govt made on thre own. whether its good or bad. but at the end, the govt asked army to fight TTP, and they did respond. 

also who gve the execution to salman taseer body guard. its the same judicial system. as i said before. no matter how much they make noise. establishment knws how to deal with them. 

5 minutes ago, sandeep said:

What bullshit soap opera story is this?  Your Pakistani military stained its chaddis, and publicly said "Don't involve us" - they were ****-scared to be even seen as opposing the "Lovers of the Prophet".   And the poor civilian govt had no choice but to sign an "agreement" with ignorant criminal mobs, who are breaking all laws and even religious ethics.  

But the uniformed mafia goondas  know better than to take panga with the daadhi waale goondas.    Let both goondas  prosper, while the ordinary Pakistani awaam pays the price.  

Shame on you for spouting propaganda over here.  A real Pakistani patriot would be disgusted by this state of affairs, and wouldn't mindlessly support such things.  

But you know, its more fun to talk about fighter jets, and weapon systems, to play patriot-patriot with gunz and such.  Who cares about being a real patriot.  Army stronk!!!  

If they were scared sh1t with mullahs, they shouldnt do Red mosque operation and Operation on TTP ? Right ?

If its about your personal grudges against me creating about posts on defence related issues thn , i cant do anything about it. i am gonna do it anyway. Its my field and profession. 

to me its looks like a personal attack. I am done here. 

4 minutes ago, KeyboardWarrior said:

so who were involved in Red mosque operation and with fight with TTP ?  i think its the same army. 

govt also made an agreement with TTP in 2007 for peace. army dont always involved in agreements govt made on thre own. whether its good or bad. but at the end, the govt asked army to fight TTP, and they did respond. 

also who gve the execution to salman taseer body guard. its the same judicial system. as i said before. no matter how much they make noise. establishment knws how to deal with them. 

If they were scared sh1t with mullahs, they shouldnt do Red mosque operation and Operation on TTP ? Right ?

If its about your personal grudges against me creating about posts on defence related issues thn , i cant do anything about it. i am gonna do it anyway. Its my field and profession. 

to me its looks like a personal attack. I am done here. 

You can run away from a discussion.  But you can't hide from the facts.  Just to keep parroting "lal masjid" - which was years ago.  While the likes of Rizvi are poisoning your country today, and your "establishment" does nothing about it.    

Face the facts, your military is a selfish organization that only cares about preserving its own power and resources.  Country's benefit be damned.  

By the way, a Pashtun Police officer was kidnapped in Islamabad, and has been found dead in Afghanistan with a note from ISIS claiming responsibility.  I thought only one organization had a monopoly on "kidnapping by na-malum afraad" in Pakistan.  How did ISIS manage to not only kidnap a Police officer, in Pakistan's capital city, transport him across all those checkpoints you were bragging about in the other thread, all the way across Isloo, the tribal areas and the border, and kill him?  

Edited by sandeep

8 minutes ago, sandeep said:

You can run away from a discussion.  But you can't hide from the facts.  Just to keep parroting "lal masjid" - which was years ago.  While the likes of Rizvi are poisoning your country today, and your "establishment" does nothing about it.    

Face the facts, your military is a selfish organization that only cares about preserving its own power and resources.  Country's benefit be damned.  

By the way, a Pashtun Police officer was kidnapped in Islamabad, and has been found dead in Afghanistan with a note from ISIS claiming responsibility.  I thought only one organization had a monopoly on "kidnapping by na-malum afraad" in Pakistan.  How did ISIS manage to not only kidnap a Police officer, in Pakistan's capital city, transport him across all those checkpoints you were bragging about in the other thread, all the way across Isloo, the tribal areas and the border, and kill him?  

no one is running away mate. you want me to get rude with you. be my guest. the thing is , its our country and our rule. you were not giving me answer of red mosque operation and ttp, you try hard to avoid it. not my fault.

shifting the fking Goal post now ? the thread was about asia bibi case, thn you shifted this to pak army, thn you start personal attacks on me and now here comes the pakistani policeman story. 

you do knw many pashtrun has families in afghanistan too ? did i said that pak-afghan border is always closed ? it opens everyday. so all that B.S you were typing and making stories how he was kidnapped inside pakistan and gt killed in afghanistan by ISIS is all your fantasy. 

and dont give us your bhashan that how should we do our things , mind your own business. 

and let me make it easy for you for your next B.S post which i am not gonna reply. in your PoV, its Army country and Army rule ? fine ? so deal with it. 

11 minutes ago, KeyboardWarrior said:

no one is running away mate. you want me to get rude with you. be my guest. the thing is , its our country and our rule. you were not giving me answer of red mosque operation and ttp, you try hard to avoid it. not my fault.

You are the one who keeps bringing up red mosque "operation" - something that was done more than 10 years ago, into a thread thats about the current chaos in Pakistan with the Asia incident.  And no 2 ways about it, its your military mafia that is responsible for the mess.  

the thing is , its our country and our rule.

and dont give us your bhashan that how should we do our things , mind your own business. 

Its a forum for discussion.  Don't get so sensitive now.  Besides, its clear that the facts are getting too inconvenient for you to handle, so you are resorting to "dont lecture us" nonsense.  

Its not like anything I say will have any impact on the fate of Pakistanis.  They will continue to be exploited and tortured under military mafia's boots.  Its only if patriotic Pakistanis open their eyes and stop being molested by those who are supposed to defend them, will things change.  But it looks like a lot of Pakistanis would rather fool themselves with false patriotism, swallow false propaganda, and support such exploitation.  

By the way, here's a few tweets on the Pashtun Officer: