In the light of Pakistan's devious (but thoroughly expected) and severely edited video of WC Abhi, India MUST release evidence of the casualties of the strike

Dil Dil India

7 minutes ago, zen said:

Action was done in about 15 mins .... I am not sure what kind of video can one shoot at night and that too when traveling fast .... Anyone who has shoot video knows this. Do they have special cameras on planes? Does Ind have advanced abilities to take pictures via satellite? 

F16 came down in PoK. While the Mig 21 crashed in PoK too 

No idea about cameras on plane but iaf chief said they have the evidence. Whatever they have they should seek govt. Permission and release it.

1 minute ago, speedheat said:

No idea about cameras on plane but iaf chief said they have the evidence. Whatever they have they should seek govt. Permission and release it.

evidence could well be intelligence regarding terrorists at the camp (say around 300 terrorists are trained there at any given time) .... the missiles would be programed to the coordinates of the camp .... missiles fired, camp destroyed :dontknow:

5 minutes ago, zen said:

You mean IAF is supposed to shoot videos from a fast plane at night in an operation carried out in around 15 mins .... and even count sleeping terrorists inside a house from plane 

Buddy, at least understand what you are posting

You understand what you are posting.Do you think they just drop bombs willy nilly, they have radar systems  and other gadgets which have ability capture something which confirm about them hitting their targets.

2 minutes ago, putrevus said:

You understand what you are posting.Do you think they just drop bombs willy nilly, they have radar systems  and other gadgets which have ability capture something which confirm about them hitting their targets.

IAF already said they hit the target, which intelligence would suggests trains around 300 terrorists at any given point  .... You have your proof! 

PS now since you understand, care to explain the drama of asking for proof 

Edited by zen

43 minutes ago, Gollum said:

You may doubt Modi. But do you doubt IAF? If you don't believe we did much that is an indictment on Air Chief Marshal Birender Singh Dhanoa more than the PM. FFS Pakistanis and our librandus talk like this, expect more sense from others. This isn't the time to toe the Baki line, this is precisely what they want. To see us fight each other and drag the reputation of our army and political leadership during a crisis period. Look how united they are, in defending their lies and pushing their propaganda, and look at us. 

I dont live on social media.  Not on facebook, twitter , instagram blah blah.  Only place go is here.

I am not interested in winning online war.  I am not intrested of being part of propoganda war.  I am not intrested in defending lies and propoganda like you say paks doing, thats embarrasing

Sorry but going to post my honest views.  Not BS to toe the party line or any line.  I will give my honest views, so sorry of that makes me what ever shitty label you put on me.  Seems too many think online war must be won and we must peddle propoganda lol

I want some proof of strikes and 300 killed. 

Me a librandus hah hah Anyone who follwed me on this forum will laugh at that, particulary many Pakistani lol  However, unlike you not interested in nothing action and just pimp it up I want proper action, go in there and take 300 out dont treat me like a fool and exggarate ****

End of day I dont do congress and ghandis.  That dont mean Modi is a saint ffs lol  You guys are like thinking every post will get votes or non votes lol  You can support BJP and still criricise them.  Personally I think most indian politicians are scum bags focused on making money and not much else

9 minutes ago, zen said:

evidence could well be intelligence regarding terrorists at the camp (say around 300 terrorists are trained there at any given time) .... the missiles would be programed to the coordinates of the camp .... missiles fired, camp destroyed :dontknow:

The Pak minister did acknowledge that Indian fighters hit the structure and it was destroyed. The acknowledgement by Pak minister is their in video posted in op of other thread.

15 minutes ago, speedheat said:

Indeed, IAF chief said yesterday that they have handed over evidence to govt. and it is govt. call to release it or not.

1 minute ago, zen said:

IAF already said they hit the target, which intelligence would suggests trains around 300 terrorists at any given point 

You have your proof! 

They might have hit the targets but those camps must have been empty. We would have known about casualities and hue and cry in their country .

7 minutes ago, zen said:

True but I think they do have much more convincing evidence. See I don't doubt modi or iaf but the party has history of throwing jumlas and there will be doubters you can't help.

Best thing will be to release it to shut them up and ease some frustration and grief of pulwama.

1 minute ago, putrevus said:

They might have hit the targets but those camps must have been empty. We would have known about casualities and hue and cry in their country .

Irrelevant speculation as the strikes would have been carried out based on intelligence .... Everyone knows Pak agency take over to control news .... Appears as if your drama is to imply that Pak is credible (and then you have in you to post about IAF damaging some trees) 

2 minutes ago, Straight Drive said:

Indeed, IAF chief said yesterday that they have handed over evidence to govt. and it is govt. call to release it or not.

Yes but they should release it. 

Honestly 3 or 300 casualties or destruction of terrorist camp doesn't matter at least for me.

Fact that we indeed struck those swine farms need to be proven.

4 minutes ago, speedheat said:

True but I think they do have much more convincing evidence. See I don't doubt modi or iaf but the party has history of throwing jumlas and there will be doubters you can't help.

Best thing will be to release it to shut them up and ease some frustration and grief of pulwama.

Let's take IAF words for this. Or we have to question every time they say we killed x or our soldiers got killed  .... If they have to release more, let them do it per their timeline .... this is no court where a verdict needs to be given. Ind has sent the message 

Just now, zen said:

Irrelevant speculation as the strikes would have been carried out based on intelligence .... Everyone knows Pak agency take over to control news .... Appears as if your drama is to imply that Pak is credible (and then you have in you to post about IAF damaging some trees) 

I am not interested in implying anything. I am giving my views as I see it.I can speculate anything I want by the way.

1 minute ago, putrevus said:

I am not interested in implying anything. I am giving my views as I see it.I can speculate anything I want by the way.

You can if it is within reason or people will speculate too that you could be in a mental asylum (and not take you seriously at all) 

8 minutes ago, putrevus said:

What is Modi's plan here , just to get some propaganda and use this for his election campaign.Why the heck did he start this and why did he stop now .What is something big is coming statement. Is this a movie where you release the trailer first and then the movie itself.

He is playing with real people's lives here.

3 minutes ago, Jatboy said:

Modi is an idiot. He has no kids of his own and he will make sure every parent in India end up like him. 

Why talk so much if you are planning something big? Where is surprise factor ? This shows he is doing all this for elections. Sick mind.

So a war on terror is only done for elections .... Good to understand why Congress never bothered to do that in the recent past as they were winning elections relatively easily. Why try to stop our soldiers from being killed, when you can win elections :hysterical:

Edited by zen

1 minute ago, speedheat said:

Yes but they should release it. 

Honestly 3 or 300 casualties or destruction of terrorist camp doesn't matter at least for me.

Fact that we indeed struck those swine farms need to be proven.

Government should  release it after all this is over. 

Even the URI attack video was released later rather than immediately. 

1 hour ago, putrevus said:

Osama's case is different, they did not release that video because they did not want him to become martyr. That video if released would fuel much more hatred.

Here IAF was not attacking a single person, they were attacking camps. totally different situations. 

Other than the WC's capture and release there has been nothing in these attacks so far.What exactly they have accomplished?

If they release the video, it will be used by terrorist trainers to recruit more and show how mercilessly their people died. 

2 minutes ago, zen said:

So a war on terror is only done for elections .... Good to understand why Congress never bothered to do that in the recent past as they were winning elections easily. Why try to stop our soldiers from being killed, when you can win elections :hysterical:

This is not on war in terror, you dont have cup of coffee and say we had war on terror. 

1 minute ago, coffee_rules said:

If they release the video, it will be used by terrorist trainers to recruit more and show how mercilessly their people died. 

That is a point but these videos from that distance will be thru infrared cameras , I don't think  they can put faces to it.That is my view , I might be wrong.