Irfan Pathan only Indian to enrol for 2019 CPL Players Draft

58 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

all these oldies shud - raina, vijay , bhajji , mishra g, uthappa, yusuf ........they wont play for India or India-A. 

Lol. Even if these guys pay the cpl owners for playing them in return ,  no-one will take them. :phehe:

1 minute ago, Norman said:

Lol. Even if these guys pay the cpl owners for playing them in return ,  no-one will take them. :phehe:

u never knw

Bhajji, mishra wnt be bad for any CPL side.....uthappa may not be in form but form changes 

raina is a t20 superstar who hasnt been at its best for 2-3 yrs but so hasnt been pollard yet he gets picked

Edited by Ankit_sharma03

NA has a huge Indian expat and immigrant population, easily more than 10 % population of Carribean. i dont think it will be a bad call for some of the guys, spinners - top order bats etc. 

1 minute ago, Vilander said:

NA has a huge Indian expat and immigrant population, easily more than 10 % population of Carribean. i dont think it will be a bad call for some of the guys, spinners - top order bats etc. 

But I don't think the NA expats will come to watch uthappa,  yusuf and Mishraji. 

Bhajji and Raina... May be but unlikely. 

But I don't think the NA expats will come to watch uthappa,  yusuf and Mishraji. 

Bhajji and Raina... May be but unlikely. 

in fact its more.

cricket playing Caribbean is only 4.5 mil at max, expat + indina origin is easily more than 2 million in US alone add an other 2 in canada. 

you dont have to go and watch, they can stream. 

definitely value in getting over the hill Indian players for CPL they will be lapped up.