zen

WC19 | M33 | NZ vs Pak | Birmingham | June 26th @ 5.30 AM EST

6 minutes ago, WC2011INDIA said:

Lol. True.

2 weeks ago everything seemed obvious. 

Now things are becoming fun. ICC doing great job alongwith the boards.

I would like WI to win their remaining games as well just for shits and giggles.

Points table thread updated

3 minutes ago, Sean Bradley said:

That would be a win against India tomorrow and if that happens our "pant" will be on fire this time, no pun intended :no:

We will be in semis.  Trust me

I think majority of posters on this website have depression or something. So much negativity and “randi rona” 

India will win all its remaining 4 matches and easily qualify for the knockouts. The only weak link in this team is Vijay Shankar, but we can still manage with him in the side as well. 

even if pakistan also  win vs Bangers and Afg.their NRR worst for semi unless eng loose more match or matches.if india beat eng on sunday and eng win at chester le street vs nz they ends with 10 points

than pak has chance for semi with 11 points ( they will win vs Afg & BD )

4 hours ago, WC2011INDIA said:

I want WI to win tomorrow but their team seems to have given up already. Started with a bang and then fizzled out.

Gayle changed his mind after wc retirement he will playing in ODI vs india plus ready for test cricket championship vs india (2 tests in Aug 2019 if WICB selects him )

bumrah and virat rested for >t20i >ind vs westindies in Usa & WI, but will play in 2 tests vs wi in wi plus ODI

Santner was right, one more frontline spinner and Pak would be dead and buried.

Well this resurgence will only work against Angrez teams who struggle against spin. Shadab will go into hiding once he faces the Indians. 

Congratulations to the resident NPAs on the forum straight drive, sukhi hui, mishra, second slip, coffee rules etc...

your country  has kept your dream of 92 alive. Bas Kuch din Aur fir aapke pyaare wapas jaayenge. Tab tak mullah giri Kar lo:hysterical: