zen

SF2 | Aus vs Eng | Birmingham | July 11 @ 5.30 AM EST

47 minutes ago, WC2011INDIA said:

Piss poor decision. Australia always gets lucky..Roy will miss next match if eng qualifies thus killing eng chance.

No way in hell ECB / ICC suspend him.  He may have to forfeit his match salary but that will be it at most.

Just now, GeeGaw said:

By the time the Ashes are over, the Aussie team will have been in England long enough to qualify for English passports.  England gonna dominate next WC too.

In tests still see Aussies beating them. They will get an asskicking in LOIs though 

1 minute ago, Kiraisjustice said:

Next world cup in India, sorry buddy engurlund will get stuck in spin web

They will give passports to all the good subcontinent players a month before the WC begins.  We're epic fukted.

1 minute ago, Kiraisjustice said:

That's how you leave a ball, text book cricket:laugh:

He contributed in the wins for both the finalists. Knocked out Pak, even gave moments of hope to Wi,SA,Bang and Afghan .Legend :hatsoff: 

Edited by maniac

Just now, Ankit_sharma03 said:

So Acc to u Lunge is a trigger movement :hysterical:

I am ignorant. I thought fixing trigger movements helps  you play agresshive cricket like it did for Root. Educate me

Just now, maniac said:

I am ignorant. I thought fixing trigger movements helps  you play agresshive cricket like it did for Root. Educate me

trigger movement most of time is to be quick on ball or get more power n elevation doesnt mean it ll work better. Many cricketers have screwed themselves as well with it.....yuvraj was another example. 

Playing aggressively is also about intent n ability to pick length early 

Still can't believe the Aussies lost so badly! Roy & Co pummeled the Aussie bowling into submission. I guess we dodged a bullet by missing the final. The English would have humiliated us once again.

30 minutes ago, Forward Defence said:

Pakistanis will now brag about the fact that they have beaten both finalists

I just hope Adil Rashid doesn’t win finals man of the match, they will probably brag more about the Pakistani descendent players 

8 minutes ago, Zero_Unit said:

How can it be useless when he scores half the teams run. More like others needed to support him...

Lost it too badly. In fact india vs newzeland was much close. That innings almost had no affect on this match. 

17 minutes ago, Anoop K said:

Lost it too badly. In fact india vs newzeland was much close. That innings almost had no affect on this match. 

Once again he did his job. How is it his fault that others didn't step up? At the end of the day others didn't step up and his innings failed to have a big impact. But Calling his innings useless is kinda out of the point here.

1 minute ago, Zero_Unit said:

Once again he did his job. How is it his fault that others didn't step up? At the end of the day others didn't step up and his innings failed to have a big impact. But Calling his innings useless is kinda out of the point here.

Was just teasing some guys who actually think that everyone who has performed in league and just had a bad day in semis are losers with useless score in league matches . At the end of the day both indians & Australians are going back. 

54 minutes ago, nevada said:

Still can't believe the Aussies lost so badly! Roy & Co pummeled the Aussie bowling into submission. I guess we dodged a bullet by missing the final. The English would have humiliated us once again.

Yeah probably a mercy in hindsight to have lost yesterday. Would have got roughed up by Eng in final.

Handscomb played like DK.  Lack of match practice in the WC and this is how you bat.  Looked as clueless as DK.  Khwaja would hv done better definitely.  Got injured at the wrong time.  Clarke in the commentary box was literally crying at the time he got injured. :cantstop: