Who would you clone?

vvvslaxman

mat lab?
The Mat Lab is where the cloing is done Secret ICC underground lair. Is an interesting one though... Zak is a good call because we could do with a good new ball bowler. But would that mean he restarts his career and goes thorugh a good phase then the crappy phase before making a return?? Or can we have him as the 28 year old who has FINALLY begun to realise his potential

Not a good idea. Two Sewags= Both Sehwag will be frustrated when they play together. I have a feeling they are not going to like each other. Two Sachins= Either two bad decisions or the rest of the team wont matter. Two Yuvrajs=Yograj in all papers and all tv channels + a very frustrated Kim Sharma. Two Yuvrajs + Two Dhonis= Deepika Padukone committing suicide.

Not a good idea. Two Sewags= Both Sehwag will be frustrated when they play together. I have a feeling they are not going to like each other. Two Sachins= Either two bad decisions or the rest of the team wont matter. Two Yuvrajs=Yograj in all papers and all tv channels + a very frustrated Kim Sharma. Two Yuvrajs + Two Dhonis= Deepika Padukone committing suicide.
I like your perspectives...:giggle::giggle::giggle: Two Harbhajan = ?