Fire srikkanth if you want to win world cup

he shouldn't let rohit sharma, kholi, pathan, yuvi,zaheer,ishant sharma,dinesh karthik play either.Hes fking biased towards bad players...goddamn, the other 4 selectors are just dummy since Srikanth traveled back in time and made a selection committee full of his illegitimate children.

he is not biased,he is just very incompetent.I lost faith during the first test against South Africa where his disastrous blunder probably cost us the match and was reinforced when he completely ignored players who were in great form like ojha ,ashwin,mishra,uthappa etc and selected a test player to play t20 after a got a fluke hundred on the flattest wicket on Earth even though he looked suspect against genuine pace and short pitch stuff.Now the poor guys test prospect may have taken a permanent hit.

your view i feel and sure he s so biased to his own south zone.......... if he wants murli vijay(i think his illegal son) and sudeep tyagi play in 2011 world cup than he s insane and destroying indian cricket
Haha, another crazy and stupid fan believing the media on poor selection. And obviously hindsight. Everything appeared so good b4 IPL and suddently our whole indian cricket system needs a change? Could you explain me which players you would replace? And if he was biased, then Ashwin would have already played for India plenty of times. He does not have a crystal ball in which he can tell how will a player actually play in the tournament but his selection based on form and team combination
he shouldn't let rohit sharma' date=' kholi, pathan, yuvi,zaheer,ishant sharma,dinesh karthik play either.Hes fking biased towards bad players...goddamn, the other 4 selectors are just dummy since Srikanth traveled back in time and made a selection committee full of his illegitimate children.[/quote'] To be fair to him he explained why guys like Uthappa was not picked. And also he alone is not the selector. He makes the final call. For T20 cup they just went with conventional wisdom. It is high time they realize for T20 cup you need different approach not the conventional approach. Sure Australia also went with conventional wisdom. But their main players were already in form so pathetic T20 player like Clarke could play and still they reach final. In India's case India's best T20 players have been off color. As far as ODI/Test goes India has been doing well.
hes not biased' date='but extremely stupid.how cn u drop Irfan from T20s?he has no idea about selection.its too complicated for a simple man like him[/quote'] Irfan has been off the radar for a long time under different selectors. Once Dhoni expressed dissatisfaction over picking Irfan over RP singh. It was when RP was not really doing well. Something else is going on in Irfan's case.
your view i feel and sure he s so biased to his own south zone.......... if he wants murli vijay(i think his illegal son) and sudeep tyagi play in 2011 world cup than he s insane and destroying indian cricket
He's a moron. End of discussion. And here comes my man Gunner_mania to Kris Srikkanth's rescue :eyedance:
I pass.It is a worthless discussion when people stoop so low just to make a point.
He picks one player from his state (ONE FRACKING PLAYER) and aholes come out swinging. The same morons who probably were loving it when Vengy was loading the time with one useless west zone player after another.
really? can you name 2 of these so-called useless west zone players?
he could have just picked his real son know :dontknow: why pick his illegitimate son