Introduction Thread for New members  

52 members have voted

1. 1.

• Google
    • Referred by someone
    • Caught Bukhar
    • Other (please specify)
    • Youtube or other videos

yo guyz pjilka here, anyone from DT from the old days would probably know me from the UK, hate england, its all about india. found out about this site a long time ago, but just never was bothered to join first i heard about it was on DT, the CVU and CVP and then saw it a lot on youtube anyways seems a good place see ya guyz later

yo guyz pjilka here, anyone from DT from the old days would probably know me from the UK, hate england, its all about india. found out about this site a long time ago, but just never was bothered to join first i heard about it was on DT, the CVU and CVP and then saw it a lot on youtube anyways seems a good place see ya guyz later
welcome pjilka... looks like u dint like DH :D

Hey there... Saw this site referenced on an article written by one of the cricinfo editors over on some other site. Being a crichopper, came over and liked what I saw .. specially the geeky stats by Bheema... Basically, I came, I saw, I concurred...
Swagat hai Chamatkar Aao milkar Dada ko Tata kare :D

Hey there... Saw this site referenced on an article written by one of the cricinfo editors over on some other site. Being a crichopper, came over and liked what I saw .. specially the geeky stats by Bheema... Basically, I came, I saw, I concurred...
Solid opening post chamatkar. BheemBhai is our stats genie. Our Brahmastra! Its a robot, capable of any number crunching challenges.:haha: Hang around, u will see more hardcore cricket enthusiasts!

Aoo thakur

welcome pjilka... looks like u dint like DH :D
lol nah im still active on there, just not really many people discussing, so i dont visit too much
Aoo thakur
thanks man how comes you've stopped with the releases MSD mentioned something about problems with ISP, anything got resolved?

sup cricksy lol mujhe unban kar :pissed: pls dude im so close in winning super selector anyways lemme finish my intro im from surat, india and ive been in us for 8 yrs and currently im studying college and SACHIN PATEL rocks lol so does RAHUL PATEL and MAHENDRA SINGH PATEL along with SREESANTH PATEL and VIRENDER PATEL lol

sup cricksy lol mujhe unban kar :pissed: pls dude im so close in winning super selector anyways lemme finish my intro im from surat, india and ive been in us for 8 yrs and currently im studying college and SACHIN PATEL rocks lol so does RAHUL PATEL and MAHENDRA SINGH PATEL along with SREESANTH PATEL and VIRENDER PATEL lol
email me @ robindravid.. and tell me.. what happend..