Is pre-marital sex ok or not?

fineleg

so, you would take a relationship of 50 years with no sex (except for making babies :giggle:) and lots of love? edit: oh, and i dont discriminate between lust and love like you do. there is a lot of negative connotation with lust, desire, wishing (for money, power, sex) etc. rooted in a mentality of lack and silly "moral" judgments. but then, that is a whole another topic.
exactly . who are we trying fool here ? every one is horny , some handle it better the rest have no option but to get married . :--D

well' date=' I would still indulge, But realizing that sex is just lust would help maintain my libido levels from desperate to moderate which is a good thing. And I would not mistake sex with love. And I would know that the relationship is going to be strong even if there is no sex and that sex is not the basis.[/quote'] lol you make indulge sound so sinister. :hatsoff:

Yeah lots' date=' but it would appear as ****************[/quote'] Wonderful. It's clear that you clearly have a lot to discuss. Don't be shy. Just FYI. I have been in the US since 98. I've done the college thing and worked here for a while now. I just don't understand why you have to bring up an article about how Americans think marriages are passe into this discussion?

lol you make indulge sound so sinister. :hatsoff:
kaam krodh lobh moh ahankar do make you blind. The more control you have over these, the better you are as a person. I still do not ask you to suppress, go indulge if you feel like but always realize this fact and with time you will have more control. The same applies to me and to evryone....

kaam krodh lobh moh ahankar do make you blind. The more control you have over these, the better you are as a person. I still do not ask you to suppress, go indulge if you feel like but always realize this fact and with time you will have more control. The same applies to me and to evryone....
hmm.. ya... erm... NO. That's the kind of thinking that started the carrot-and-stick practices we call religion today. Pleasure is pleasure. As long as I hurt no one, I see no need for rationing.

...dude so u r trying to say that cheating u r partner is okay in order to fulfill u r sexual needs ...... premarital sex is okay only if and only if u r gonna marry the same person which generally doesnt happens ... i agree with my friends out here that for a man .....his wifes virginity is his chief priority ........... and my question is to my two cents ...would you marry a girl who have had sex before marriage ???
I meant it is good who are not married or do not have gf to have sex

Unfortunately' date=' we no longer have a POTW for Cricketing posts either :([/quote'] Yeah the last POTW had 1 nomination.. That and i was generally busy and not in front of computers a lot in the last 1.5 months. I still have 50million $ to give away that ICF gave me for POTW winners..I will eventfully start it again soon.

On the contrary, all of the achievements mankind has ever made, good and bad, have come through people who did not supress their greed, who indulged in what they want, who strived for their own selfish needs Egotist people who care for themselves have made all the difference to the world. People who control their kaam, krodh, lobh, moh and ahankar and other natural reactions are usually the ones who are content with their life, have no ambition or drive, are spriritual rather than practical and do not make any difference to either their own life or to others. They think over their own control over their partner's need for sex, they think they are setting an example and deserve an award for not being greedy or lustful and are so sacrificing The world has never changed because of someone sacrificing or not indulging. Ambition is the ultimate form of 'moh'. The need to better ones own standing and continously improve ones status. Some of the lovers have changed history because they gave in to 'lust'. Kingdoms have toppled, revolutions have happened because of both love and lust. Anger is a negative emotion but there is no more powerful weapon than rightful anger. 'Krodh' has assasinated kings, brought down dynasties and made heroes out of ordinary people. Most of the artists and achievers in the world are egotist in some form or the other. And this has helped them drive and achieve perfection in what they do. Their 'Ahankar' helps them to ignore others over themselves. Some of them refused to make sacrifices for their families and live mundane lives. They chose to be what they are today When an inventor strives for years to invent something or a scinetist slogs for a breakthrough, he doesnt think of the masses who might gain from the invention. He single mindedly focuses on it because he wants to achieve it. His goal is his own, its slefish and greedy. He wants to be the one making the breakthrough and he wants that single moment where he joyfully surveys what he has achieved. At that time he doesnt thing of his family, his friends or the world. Thats egotism at its peak. And thats what changes the world There are two ways to live. One way is by supressing your natural desires and leading a simple life. You will be happy with what you are and what you get. You wont make an iota of difference to the world who won't even notice you. The other way is to pursue what you want single-mindedly, indulge in every thing as long as it doesnt harm you or someone else, and fall madly in love with yourself. Your every need should be more important than the world. And the world will sit up and take notice

Very good post MTC...but you forget in all these things, humanity leaves far behind...as you can see.......being human is not enough as this is the best possible creation of almighty and we need to do justice to have born in this species....becoming a real and good human being must be the goal for everyone....