Siddhu's nonsensical phrases, proverbs. etc. etc.. IPL-4,IPL-5 edition

vvvslaxman

Gotta admit guy's command over English is ****ing unbelievable! here are some gems.. Deep Dasgupta is not a wicket keeper, he is a goal keeper. He must be given a free transfer to Manchester United. Deep Dasgupta is as confused as a child in a topless bar! The Indian team without Sachin is like giving a kiss without a squeeze. The third umpires should be changed as often as nappies and for the same reason. Umpire Eddie Nichols is a man who can’t find his buttocks with his two hands. This quote was made after Ganguly called Dravid for a run and midway sent him back and Dravid was runout in the third test against the West Indies at Barbados."Ganguly has thrown a drowning man both ends of the rope. You got to choose between tightening your belt or losing your pants. :cantstop:

Gotta admit guy's command over English is ****ing unbelievable! here are some gems.. Deep Dasgupta is not a wicket keeper, he is a goal keeper. He must be given a free transfer to Manchester United. Deep Dasgupta is as confused as a child in a topless bar! The Indian team without Sachin is like giving a kiss without a squeeze. The third umpires should be changed as often as nappies and for the same reason. Umpire Eddie Nichols is a man who can’t find his buttocks with his two hands. This quote was made after Ganguly called Dravid for a run and midway sent him back and Dravid was runout in the third test against the West Indies at Barbados."Ganguly has thrown a drowning man both ends of the rope. You got to choose between tightening your belt or losing your pants. :cantstop:
:hail:

This quote was made after Ganguly called Dravid for a run and midway sent him back and Dravid was runout in the third test against the West Indies at Barbados."Ganguly has thrown a drowning man both ends of the rope. :cantstop:

"Hope is bigger than the Pope" "Work is the meat of life, pleasure the dessert" :hail:
The original comments was " Slipping from the grip of the fielder the ball hit the rope, and now suddenly for South Africa hope was bigger than the pope" I think he said after the India South Africa game when offering his 'expert' insights.

Sidhu has a law degree and was the topper in his college IIRC. :hail:

The original comments was " Slipping from the grip of the fielder the ball hit the rope, and now suddenly for South Africa hope was bigger than the pope" I think he said after the India South Africa game when offering his 'expert' insights.
Oh ok, but the one I quoted was made yesterday.

This quote was made after Ganguly called Dravid for a run and midway sent him back and Dravid was runout in the third test against the West Indies at Barbados."Ganguly has thrown a drowning man both ends of the rope. :cantstop:
I just can't stop laughing at that!

So there is no difference between Bihari' date=' Punjabi or Kashmiri ? Maybe you are just ignorant to not know the difference but try not to annoy people with it.[/quote'] No - I do not differentiate people based on their origin/race (except for jokes with known friends). But yes, I am selective based on intelligence and open minded ness. Most of my friends are comfortable at taking jokes - ( like sardars laughing at sardar jokes). Apologies, if my benign statement hurt you, but such is internet you have to be tougher.

I think I have finally found someone who remembers Sidhuisms as well as I do.