ICF Mumbai Meet

EnterTheVoid

LOL Tics, H1 visa, H2 visa, GC, bioinformatics ?? I came on a permanent residency, stayed for few years and than got citizenship. Minimimum fuss. I have to hand in my Indian passport and get that officially cancelled. Need to fork out another $200 to get an Indian entry visa which is valid fir 6 months from the time they process it.
Yeah but thats Australia (who ? :dontknow:), and we are here talking about the greatest country in the world. :dontknow: Here it is easier to be an illegal immigrant than a legal one :isalute:

What nationality passport do you currently hold Tics? I hold both an Australian and Indian passport but I am not a dual citizen, which is why I have to get the Indian passport cancelled. If you are a citizen of the British commonwealth or the United States, you can pretty much live and work in most of the western world with no real fuss.

'tics, I hear ya man..same with Canada for Parents Sponsorship - they just dont care. I used to love watching that immigration program on TV asia where the gujju chick used to say "here are the priority list", fkin years and years I had a friend in US who was in similar situation, but got his GC after 13 years and went str8 to the airport to fly to India. Now, the interesing thing is he got married to a US citizen way before that but he chose not go that route as he never wanted to take that favour ( something abt Indian Male Ego )

I am no sure about he details Rajiv but there stuff done by American defense companies here that even I can't touch. Post 9/11, the US introduced something called I.T.A.R - International Traffic and Arms Regulations. I am not able to satisfy all their criteria and as soon as I answer NO, they probably bin my CV

'tics, I hear ya man..same with Canada for Parents Sponsorship - they just dont care. I used to love watching that immigration program on TV asia where the gujju chick used to say "here are the priority list", fkin years and years I had a friend in US who was in similar situation, but got his GC after 13 years and went str8 to the airport to fly to India. Now, the interesing thing is he got married to a US citizen way before that but he chose not go that route as he never wanted to take that favour ( something abt Indian Male Ego )
My dad still watches that show. It still airs. The Employment Based 3RD Category(EB3) seems to have the slowest movement. And unfortunately thats my category(my parents category.----dependent. so same for me).

What the first thing u want to do when u go back home
I want to just meet my friends and close couzins. Still in touch with all school friends.. all cousins. Visita=, Goa, Mussorie, himachal.. Naini tal. South India. whole of North. east. West sab.. ALL OVER INDIA..Goa, MUMBAI, WAGARA sab kuch.. just want to spend good 3-4 months in India. It's hard to say in words really. I want to relive it all again and create some new memories.

Most ppl say they want to eat street side paani puri annd sev puri
Yaar that goes without saying. Offcourse I am a foodie. Would love to do that. Miss those "Thele waalas" and those loud noise of uncles chanting about their respective items whatever they selling. "

Cricketics, I don't know how you manage to stay 7+ years in a foreign country, that too the USA, without visiting India. Hope you get the necessary US documents soon and can make the trip to India. :icflove: Even 3 days out of India and I get homesick. That too, when I'm on a vacation. Reminds me of a stanza from an epic poem: Gurbat mein hon agar ham, rehta hai dil watan mein Samjho waheen hamen bhi, dil ho jahan hamara

^Well. Time flies here. I am now used to it, but have to same miss my home alot. It's actually hard. Now I can't live in either nation forever. If I am in India, I would be missing U.S and same if I am here, I miss India. Btw, that Shayari is very deep and meaningful.

Cricketics, I don't know how you manage to stay 7+ years in a foreign country, that too the USA, without visiting India. Hope you get the necessary US documents soon and can make the trip to India. :icflove: Even 3 days out of India and I get homesick. That too, when I'm on a vacation. Reminds me of a stanza from an epic poem: Gurbat mein hon agar ham, rehta hai dil watan mein Samjho waheen hamen bhi, dil ho jahan hamara
Kya Baat Hai. Bahut Khoob !!