Suggestions for BCCI

I doubt that they will listen. We are no experts. But we do all kind of analysis whole day. Just organizing and sending it to BCCI won't cost us millions. In fact we can just e-mail them our views. :dontknow:
Regardless of the practicality, there is no harm in trying what you believe in. Usually, people in Indian bureaucratic setup do not like to be told how to do their job. They take offence at it. Bringing changes, even when you are part of the system is not an easy task. But anyway, do what you believe in.

lets look at it from BCCI's perspective and than try to find arguments as to what we can ask them about Made India financially and politically one of the most influential bodies in sport With their money they didn't do any Kanjoosi as they have hired a lot of people who are supposedly the best at what they do like Physios,Coaches etc.Now if they fail BCCI is not to be blamed but the staff needs to be looked at. We have to agree that they did Give a lot of youngsters oppurtunities whenever there was an opening like WI tour,NZL ODI series etc.If the talent failed to deliver than how can BCCI be blamed They did respect the status of our seniors like SRT,RD and VVS They did have able administrators as we saw how the WC was organised and the IPL following that Iam not even going to start on PCB but compare them to other boards going through political turmoil like Aus,WI and SL and see how well we are managed that's all I could think of for now

lets look at it from BCCI's perspective and than try to find arguments as to what we can ask them about Made India financially and politically one of the most influential bodies in sport With their money they didn't do any Kanjoosi as they have hired a lot of people who are supposedly the best at what they do like Physios,Coaches etc.Now if they fail BCCI is not to be blamed but the staff needs to be looked at. We have to agree that they did Give a lot of youngsters oppurtunities whenever there was an opening like WI tour,NZL ODI series etc.If the talent failed to deliver than how can BCCI be blamed They did respect the status of our seniors like SRT,RD and VVS They did have able administrators as we saw how the WC was organised and the IPL following that Iam not even going to start on PCB but compare them to other boards going through political turmoil like Aus,WI and SL and see how well we are managed that's all I could think of for now
I do not think BCCI would have been able to make so much money without our great star players. Its the players who are the most important people in sports, not administrator. Without players, administrators are nothing. Make them president of Zimbabwe or Bangladesh and see if they can do it there. No, they cannot, So they need to understand until players as well as team are doing well, they are doing well. If performance goes down, they will find themselves hide behind the doors.
I do not think BCCI would have been able to make so much money without our great star players. Its the players who are the most important people in sports, not administrator. Without players, administrators are nothing. Make them president of Zimbabwe or Bangladesh and see if they can do it there. No, they cannot, So they need to understand until players as well as team are doing well, they are doing well. If performance goes down, they will find themselves hide behind the doors.
Not to mention the demand from the public, with out which the BCCI would just be another dirt broke cricketing body.
I like the idea but I can see Rajiv Shukla using it to wipe his hands after eating his 10th samosa. :((
Indeed. The idea is good, but the fact that N Srinivisan was issuing a press release on how the BCCI is charging more for the TV rights of all India matches while India was suffering its most humiliating defeat in decades is a reminder of how the BCCI couldn't give a **** about any constructive suggestions to improve the currently bleak state of Indian cricket.