Tips from blue panther to get girl friend....

Blue Panther

:hmmm: I can solve rubik's cube in under 4 minutes. :--D
Impressive :agree: Videos ? :D
I can beat the **** out of u in 4 minutes. not even :finger:
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: Especially laloo's post. :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

8. Be manly, Dont act too sweet to her, Girls want their man to dominate her secretly. Remember u r the superior sex. U should be ready to scold her if she makes any mistake.
:hysterical:
:hmmm: I can solve rubik's cube in under 4 minutes. :--D
:hysterical:

BP I want to have 2 girlfriends and be able to manage both and my life, without get caught. Could you please provide some tips. Also how go I get them girls to try something new? You know sneak into the backdoor now and then :winky:
oh boy, thats a tough one. Try to act sensitive and emotional with both of the girls and keep fighting with her for some silly reasons. She woudn't call u for some days. Meanwhile u can get closer with the another girl at that time. After few days u can come back with fake apologies and start talking to her once again. Dont forget to erase messages and recieved calls when u go to meet any one of them. It worked for me in my school. But it needs lot of acting and u should be able to keep looking at her eye when u lie to her. Give a try.:--D