Vinay Kumar is awful and should not be anywere near the Indian team!!!

common, the best ind odi bowling line in recent years would have been zaheer munaf nehra and ashwin, now nehra & munni are out , that leaves u with likes of ojha ,irfan , aaron yadav dinda ishant vinay chawla etc ,none of these bowlers have done any thing sensational in odi, pk though his sr is very high his economy is much better compared to most other ind bowlers pacers specially
Aaron, Yadav, Dinda. They have not played a lot matches. Aaron did well against England. Yadav did well against WI in ODI series.
Accuracy and movement are as much talents' date=' as speed.[/quote'] The skill in that is doing it all together, and doing just enough in every department. He just does not have enough in pace, and does not make up for it with sublime ability in any other dept..
Accuracy and movement are as much talents' date=' as speed.[/quote'] A bowling machine is also accurate and as far as movement goes forget about all the phoren phaast bowlers....what guys like PK,Irfan(when he is in rythm),Sreeshanth can get is natural talent ...I still haven't seen V.K produce spells were he had batsmen in trouble with his seam movement...As I said he sticks to basics and is an honest trier but not naturall gifted.
lol @ all the shoothiyas in this thread ridiculing vinny even tho he is a far better bowler than their favourite scattergun pie chucker umesh yadav.
:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha: You are funny so are ur post's am not sure if they are intentional lol, I am not sure thru what glasses you see the world lol:two_thumbs_up:
Cons Is Vinay Kumar not talented ----Yes...... Is he a Trundler-Yes Is he expensive and not reliable especially with the old ball-Yes Pros Is he top of the list in the pecking order in terms of awful players in the Indian team right now?----No Does he have a great work ethic-----Yes Is he a proven performer at domestic level---Yes Has he done badly in the last series we played---No Did he have a decent IPL------Yes So please feel free to give your verdict putting your personal bias aside....I think it is not fair to dump him at the moment
Bewakuf he was one of the most expensive indian bowlers in the IPL. He almost gave 9 runs away per over. Poor economy. Picking up ppl slogging at death doesn't make him good.