Speed and Performance of Indian Fast bowlers in IPL

vishalvirsingh

This is called CLASS - this is called Fast bowling Steyn is Superb- so fast....155K deadly
he is my fav player :two_thumbs_up: i dont mind even him performing against us such gr8 accuracy at that pace he is rare wont be surprised if he is rated higher then mcgrath at end of his career

Steyn has bowled one of the best spells of express fast bowling i have seen. Fastest at 155ks.
when he is in rhythm every spell is fiery and unplayable format does not matter remember south africa v india on flat deck sachin in full flow.. he destroyed our batting even there :--D that spell made my day :dance:

Don't u guys remember Ishant touching 150K in previous IPL He was kinda fantastic and made me proud. We are missing him and want him back I tell u that guy will bounce back like a LION- somebody who has the capability to throw a ball at 140+ needs to just take care of his line n length and will be a huge success- Zak Ishu Umesh is our strongest pace AttacK with Varun Dinda and Nehra as back ups- Trundlers ignored.

For me Steyn I definitely the best fast baller ever n may be west Indies Garner or ambrose can compete against him. Mcgrath was never dreadful - but ambrose, Garner , Steyn create FEAR in a batsman"s mind. Ambrose ws close to 7 ft n so he was a beast of a baller......steyn and Morne morkel are similiar.

Don't u guys remember Ishant touching 150K in previous IPL He was kinda fantastic and made me proud. We are missing him and want him back I tell u that guy will bounce back like a LION- somebody who has the capability to throw a ball at 140+ needs to just take care of his line n length and will be a huge success- Zak Ishu Umesh is our strongest pace AttacK with Varun Dinda and Nehra as back ups- Trundlers ignored.
all i remember from Ishanth was bowling in OZ :giggle:

Steyn is the best fast bowler I have seen playing cricket, he makes the ball literally talk, can swing, seam, has extreme pace, can out think and scare batsmen with intimidation, MC Grath was a different kinda bowler and I think Steyn is a class above him, by the time he hangs his boots he might be called the best bowler of all times , including Wasim, Marshal, Holding , among what I have seen, I haven't seen someone bowl with this control combined with skill and aggressions consistently, and being fit for such a long time bowling at pace. Ishant bowled fantastically last IPL and even out bowled Steyn , he bowled in 150 "s , if the Indian bowlers can learn from Steyn they will make good progress, I hope Sreesanth is watching lol.

What can fast bowling do- I wanna explain this and hence sharing. One guy who has played with me and knows my strength n weakness, strength being full pitched and weakness being shoulder bouncers. This bowler bowled 4 bouncers - shoulder length balls going past my shoulder - first one I snicked and the Keeper missed as it ws a bit high n I got a 4. Second One was a catch between first slip n WK n both messed up. Third One I managed to defend. Fourth one went straight to WK after I edged at my shoulder.....I never felt so MISERABLE and helpless Batting. Actually I got out 3 times in 4 balls and Since then I have focussed a lot to learn how to handle bouncers or shoulder line bowling- I am still BAD though marginally better. I murder Spinners as I play them at front foot and I play them as slow bowlers not as turners or spinners - n I jst see where they r pitched n hit or jst see n hit n put bat to ball . Bcos of my strong 90+ kg frame and hard hit- fielders are advised to avoid touching my hits. Yusuf Pathan is exactly similiar to me- he SUCKS against fast bowling and he murders Spin. I advise yusuf to try and score singles against fast bowlers and Save his wicket n take on medium pacers and Spinners.

Nehra is a poor man"s Zak- if I as a IPL owner can't afford to buy Zak and I need a like to like replacement but lil inferior I will buy Nehra.....so if ZAk is unfit we shud play nehra.... GAnguly is like IMRAN Khan- very motivational. The old n week Nehra was also bowling 140K + regularly. Dinda was roarinG at 140 to 144K and virtually unplayable for batsman.
we would have loved it if he roared against bangla tigers in asia cup.he was just ordinary trundler there:((

Egzactly Dhoni needs to learn some leadership Skills from Dada..... Dhoni supports only Spinners and Trundlers and he is actually a step mother for fast bowlers- that's why unless dhoni improves no fast bowler will perform out of their Skin for him. In Cricket there is an Old Saying to not make a fast bowler angry- even if he can't get u out he can try his best to hurt you. Sachin is taking care of his finger - hurt by bollinger. Morne has retired hurt the new zealand Super star. If a average Fast bowler Say Sreesanth is in full flow - he can bowl an unplayable bouncer and get a Super Star batsman Like Kallis hurt and Out. I am sure you guys won't consider Sree as one of the deadly fast bowlers. Dinda is also like Sree an average fast bowler but needs to be motivated. Nehra bowled under 133K in world cup and yesterday except for 3 or 4 balls which were slow he was between 137 to 142.8K which are very deadly specially as he is a left arm fast bowler. Angle that a left armer creates is unplayable if its a cross angle fast at 142K for a right handy batsman.

Virat kohli 98.6 kmph
:giggle: But on a serious note, we should be looking to start giving new players more chances. Zaheer is old and out of form. So good opportunity for some unknown fast bowlers to show their value during this IPL

Patel has a nice action and bowled a couple balls at 135kph. He has some improving to do but I think he looks a good prospect.
Yeah. He has nice easy action to move the ball away and is a strong lad as well so may gain some pace as well. Clocked 138K fastest.

Speed gives lot of illusion. Ishant was clocking 140 plus comfortably in Australia.. He was the fastest in Australia. But they had more time to play Ishant than a medium pacer. They don't measure speed after pitching. Steyn was bowling lot of heavy balls due to beautiful seam position.

Speed gives lot of illusion. Ishant was clocking 140 plus comfortably in Australia.. He was the fastest in Australia. But they had more time to play Ishant than a medium pacer. They don't measure speed after pitching. Steyn was bowling lot of heavy balls due to beautiful seam position.
Well yeh. Hitting the seam position and bowling in the right areas makes someone seem much quicker than they are.