Sign in to follow this  
marker

Kings XI Punjab Celebrations Thread - Party Time : Bhangra & Food

They have the best looking ground' date=' the best looking owner.. maxwell miller sehwag...looks good now..[/quote'] If they want to win they should ask pujara to bat through and try marsh in future so that if some one goes out of form they have options

Yes please.. :pray:
It might look like joke but it allows others to play freely and he can face off best bowlers All teams have 1 good bowler and good teams go have 2 good bowlers while rest are crap and can only support They need to be smart and realize there is no batting after Bailey

It might look like joke but it allows others to play freely and he can face off best bowlers All teams have 1 good bowler and good teams go have 2 good bowlers while rest are crap and can only support They need to be smart and realize there is no batting after Bailey
thats what Pujara's role is I think.today he got run out otherwise would have been perfect for this pitch on pattas you want him to accelerate after a while and even if he gets out after giving good start it doesnt hurt much

thats what Pujara's role is I think.today he got run out otherwise would have been perfect for this pitch on pattas you want him to accelerate after a while and even if he gets out after giving good start it doesnt hurt much
Yes if could have stayed after run out you people would have made 20 more runs IMO . He is fine for this team with 4 big hitters

I felt it should have been done in the first place- Bailey is a leg side only player. Shaun Marsh is one of the most consistent players in IPL history
There are some others too but it's long tournament and bailey is very calm under pressure and that will help in later stages also he will do much better on harder mohali track IMO

Sign in to follow this  

Guest, sign in to access all features.