Has Shikar Dhawan come of age

sarcastic

Scored a brilliant 73*(52) today(carrying his bat). :two_thumbs_up: This season he is 7th highest run getter with 375 runs @ 41.66 with a decent S/R of 122.54. Seems like another stint with team India is going to beckon soon for him!

No... please don't hype batsmen based on IPL unless they do something like ABDV or Gayle. Just focus on which spinner is doing well.
S. Narine :winky: WI should call him up against England. Could give Fujmal run for his money :two_thumbs_up:

If we strictly go by IPL' date=' Kohli would not find a place in the Indian side.[/quote'] I wont have him in my T20 team. He is not a T20 batsman, very good ODI batsman, but not T20. In ODIs, he takes his own time to settle and then plays shots which is not possible in T20s.

I wont have him in my T20 team. He is not a T20 batsman' date=' very good ODI batsman, but not T20. In ODIs, he takes his own time to settle and then plays shots which is not possible in T20s.[/quote'] I disagree. I think he has just been in poor form in this IPL.

I disagree. I think he has just been in poor form in this IPL.
Look at his IPL record, he has an SR of 119 which is not good enough in T20 cricket, especially when he bats on the biggest patta at Bangalore. He was in superb form just leading to IPL and suddenly in poor form. No, allow him to play his way and he will again score runs, but his way does not go well in T20s where he takes 40-50 balls to settle and scores at 70-80 SR for such long in ODIs. His T20I SR is 118, total runs 140 with highest being 31 in 9 matches, not good enough.

RKT Kohli will continue to be a part of our t20 side simply based on his ODI record. MSD has been a terrible t20 player all this while but has remained there based on his ODI exploits. Same would work for Kohli as well.
MSD is in team beause he is Captain...Kohli dont have to that advantage