wobblydoggy's grudges against the doctored pitches of India

wobblydoggy

Listen - you want to whine about BCCI and Dhoni doctoring pitches' date=' open a thread and do it there. Don't troll the match thread with your garbage in every second post.[/quote'] The difference between English, aaustralian and SA fans over Indian ones, is that we freely admit our sides shortcomings. We would also be outraged if we produced such pitches as an offence against the game You Indians only seem to care about winning at any cost That is not cricket I had hoped that this tour you would not do as you have for every other one, but that was clear after the first pitch was dug up
The difference between English' date=' aaustralian and SA fans over Indian ones, is that [b']we freely admit our sides shortcomings. We would also be outraged if we produced such pitches as an offence against the game You Indians only seem to care about winning at any cost That is not cricket I had hoped that this tour you would not do as you have for every other one, but that was clear after the first pitch was dug up
throw_up2.jpg
Its just a waste of energy to even reply to idiotic people like you.
Why? None of those statements were inaccurate Do you deny that India abuse their position by flouting ICC guidelines and get away with it because of the money they Bring to the game It appears that Indians are proud that you doctor pitches I would be ashamed if we did that
Yep I got it Do me a favour and push the button And no, I am not drunk, just pissed off to have got up at four AM to watch cricket and to have seen yet another crap pitch produced by you guys What are you so frightened of, why can you not produce a decent surface ever?
Your team has 3 wickets in the first session even after losing the toss. What kind of a pitch do you want ... One where we are allout for 80???
Yep I got it Do me a favour and push the button And no, I am not drunk, just pissed off to have got up at four AM to watch cricket and to have seen yet another crap pitch produced by you guys What are you so frightened of, why can you not produce a decent surface ever?
wow ur spewing this shyte w/o being high :omg::omg::omg: :ohmy:
I am your conscience nagging you into admitting that to doctor pitches is wrong It is a crap job and thankless task, but someone has to scold you guys :haha:
u got good at this didnt ya ? nice job acting like ignorant fool... too bad i remember ur posts during pak games :winky: