Jump to content
Sandeep99

Anti Virat Kohli Club

Recommended Posts

23 minutes ago, King Tendulkar said:

No it's isn't . When egg appeared on faces and kohli started to deliver . They tried to pretend it was anti jinx thread as years rolled on 

 

there was real hate towards kohli when started out . Arrogant / brash etc etc 

Yeah? What about when Kohli publicly thanked this club in his video- Virta Kohli a Master-crass?

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, New guy said:

Yeah? What about when Kohli publicly thanked this club in his video- Virta Kohli a Master-crass?

Look those around at that time now what was happening 

 

a lot of hate to kohli . His brashness was hated as shown by this thread . Good on kohli that he silenced them and turned them in to his fans by his brilliance over the years 

Share this post


Link to post
3 minutes ago, King Tendulkar said:

Look those around at that time now what was happening 

 

a lot of hate to kohli . His brashness was hated as shown by this thread . Good on kohli that he silenced them and turned them in to his fans by his brilliance over the years 

He toned down his brashness and the bcbcing ,finger showing  .....the thread was hugely responsible for making him leave that loser talk and become a better person.:alberteinstein:

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, beetle said:

He toned down his brashness and the bcbcing ,finger showing  .....the thread was hugely responsible for making him leave that loser talk and become a better person.:alberteinstein:

Absolutely. I heard he read this and weeped and vowed to change himself to win us. turning point in his life

Edited by New guy

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Guest, sign in to access all features.

×