Pune Warriors IPL 2013 - Official Thread

Yoda-esque

Great to see plastic fans eating humble pie.....But don't let the haterz bring you down,Can't really rate your team on this performance.....scoring 100 against this bowling line up is no mean feat so for that :hatsoff:

Okay. We'll open our account against the kitties only. The good thing is that this loss doesn't take Sun-losers anywhere any which way.
:facepalm: jeez so we have to win the cup to make a beleive out of people...fine....will be done

In previous seasons we started extremely well with 2-3 win on the successively and went on losing from there. You might remember last years first win against Mumbai where we defended 120. This we will bounce back and surprise others...

The first leg of the rivalry tomorrow. Head to heat it's 1-1 so far from last season :dance: :kxip: players are used to playing in the best stadium (award in IPL 12') of IPL which is Mohali and the most aesthetic in the world that is Dharamsala. When they travel from a WC semi final stadium to some third class unheard of stadium they are obviously not going to feel comfortable and may not play to their best ability. They probably won't win by big margin there. But in the lions den it's gonna be slaughter of these Puny Puppies :laugh:

The first leg of the rivalry tomorrow. Head to heat it's 1-1 so far from last season :dance: :kxip: players are used to playing in the best stadium (award in IPL 12') of IPL which is Mohali and the most aesthetic in the world that is Dharamsala. When they travel from a WC semi final stadium to some third class unheard of stadium they are obviously not going to feel comfortable and may not play to their best ability. They probably won't win by big margin there. But in the lions den it's gonna be slaughter of these Puny Puppies :laugh:
I have this feeling that puny is gonna beat u :hysterical:

In previous seasons we started extremely well with 2-3 win on the successively and went on losing from there. You might remember last years first win against Mumbai where we defended 120. This we will bounce back and surprise others...
hoshiarpur waleyon kidan...vadiye ke tussi yuvi te rahul sharma de fan o par kade kade duje thread ch vi hajri bhar deya karo. kade na bhuli oye apna punjab :D

I have this feeling that puny is gonna beat queens xi :hysterical:

he plays for mumbai and not maharashtra pune did not have a single "local" player in its playing 11 today. Local being players from Maharashtra and Viderbha cricket associations (which its its home patch). Thats one thing i dont like about the IPL. There needs to be a rule which states that atleast 2 players from the state association which the franchise represents. In mumbai we have say Sachin and Rohit representing the franchise with Kulkarni doing so on an on off basis. Pune basically played Wagh for a few games and that was it. .
ya i know that Nayar plays for Mumbai... hence i put him as 'local' player. I considered all maharashtra,mumbai,vidharba team players as local. So even then yeah hardly any local players in starting XI

hoshiarpur waleyon kidan...vadiye ke tussi yuvi te rahul sharma de fan o par kade kade duje thread ch vi hajri bhar deya karo. kade na bhuli oye apna punjab :D
Nah Paaji Punjab ni kadi bhulna. KXIP apne Punjabi player ni lendi :( Baaki hazri jaroor lavange

This team is rubbish. Probably will come last in the competition. Pune are the Zimbabwe of IPL.
stop insulting zimbabwe like that. They have quality batsman like taylor, masakadza, sibanda, chigumbura and bowlers like mpofu, price. PWI would have lost to zimbabwe 7 times out of 10:winky: and it still cracks me up when suarav siad, PWI has the best batting lineup. 100,104 so far :rofl: