Most worthless player of IPL 2013 - Take two - More options added this time!

Texan

Most worthless player of IPL 2013 - Take two - More options added this time!  

1. 1.

• Adam Gilchrist
    • Kumar Sangakkara
    • Mahela Jayawardene
    • Yusuf Pathan (again!)
    • Sachin Tendulkar
    • Ashok Dinda
    • Ricky Ponting
    • Angelo Matthews
    • Yuvraj Singh
    • Munaf Patel

EDITED on 27th May 2013 (after conclusion of IPL 2013): Now that the IPL has concluded, the final tally stands at: Sangakkara - 24 votes Dinda - 13 votes. So, Kumara Sangakkara wins the title of the "Most worthless player of IPL 2013" :cheers: www.kumar-sangakkara-images.blogspot.com+(113).jpg Dinda gave him a tough fight, but ultimately ended up as a runner-up :smokin: ------- Since I couldn't add more options to my earlier thread on this topic, I am creating a new thread. With the league stage of the IPL coming to an end in few days, it's time to pick your choice for the prestigious honor of the crown of the "Most Worthless Player of IPL 2013". ---- Last year, most posters agreed on Yusuf Pathan being the most worthless player of IPL 2012. Here is the thread: Most Worthless Player of IPL 2012. 68230537-yusuf-pathan.jpg Now, new competition for this year. Here is the definition for suggesting a most worthless player contender: A player who is earning big bucks this year but flopping miserably. You can pick any player that earns $200,000 or more. The higher the pay and poorer the performance, the more likely the player wins this prestigious award :winky:

should be able to vote on multiple options...There are some players equally pathetic this season
Well, that would defeat the purpose. It is like a "Player of the Series" where even if there are multiple strong contenders, only one needs to be picked. This is the "Worst Player of the Series". :winky:

Lol at Munaf Patel :cantstop: I thought he had retired as nowhere to be seen. There should be a seperate poll of useless overseas players as the number of mediocre unknowns (and in many cases ageing) especially Aussies is staggering - Ben Rohrer, Luke Pomersbach, Daniel Christian, Clint McKay etc.

Where is Saurabh Tirewary' date=' GGR Gambhir ?[/quote'] Tiwary got limited opportunities and performed decently in the chances he got. GG hasn't been as bad as some other contenders here.

glenn maxwell' date='other players in the options have been worthy to their opposition barring ponting maybe bcoz he hasnt played much[/quote'] Maxwell hasn't even got a match, hence cannot be included. This list only includes players who got chances but failed.