Syria chemical weapons allegations

gs

I'm sure everyone here agrees that a UN resolution based intervention would be ideal and that the UN structure needs reform & veto powers need to be eliminated. I reckon adding more nations as permanent members to the Security Council and going by 2/3rds majority would be an improvement.

I'm sure everyone here agrees that a UN resolution based intervention would be ideal and that the UN structure needs reform & veto powers need to be eliminated. I reckon adding more nations as permanent members to the Security Council and going by 2/3rds majority would be an improvement.
Absolutely, having more permanent members in Security Council will give the UN credence that it doesn't have right now. 2/3rd or 3/4th or some other proportion for passing Security Council can be worked out later I guess. meanwhile, Putin challenges US, says Syria chemical weapons use claim 'utter nonsense'
Russian President Vladimir Putin on Saturday dismissed as "nonsense" claims that the Syria regime has used chemical weapons and demanded that the United States provide proof.

War was against N. Vietnam (Russian backed communist govt) to free S. Vietnam from oppression.. N. Vietnam didnt even let their people go about migrating to US.. Check history books.. Ok, so if China/Russia vetos UN resolution, USA should stay out and let Syria fight it out.. I wish that happens.. in that case, my tax money won't go to save those ppl.. you people are so naive.... you are like one of those Human Right advocates who dont show up when Asad killing thousands of syrians but would right away show up and raise issues when US goes in and bomb to save other lives.. Saala karo to problem.. na karo to problem. US and Russia are already on wrong foot.. cuz of Snowden showdown.
:hysterical: Bomb and kill more lives.What an idiotic statement.U clearly are not aware of history by ur previous posts.USA just needed an excuse to get in to the mess and chemical weapons are that excuse.Us has supported dictators when it has suited them and thrown out when its time.Please do not give bullshit about how america cares about human rights:giggle: :hysterical::hysterical: america cares about itself only.

:hysterical: Bomb and kill more lives.What an idiotic statement.U clearly are not aware of history by ur previous posts.USA just needed an excuse to get in to the mess and chemical weapons are that excuse.Us has supported dictators when it has suited them and thrown out when its time.Please do not give bullshit about how america cares about human rights:giggle: :hysterical::hysterical: america cares about itself only.
Of course it's going to care abt self interest first.. Nai to kya Charity bhi Karo aur self interest bhi na dekho??? Lol And yes see what's happening in Egypt since US backed Munarak left.. Haha Kaha kaha SE aa jaate he muh utha k..

Of course it's going to care abt self interest first.. Nai to kya Charity bhi Karo aur self interest bhi na dekho??? Lol And yes see what's happening in Egypt since US backed Munarak left.. Haha Kaha kaha SE aa jaate he muh utha k..
So do not give this bullshit that usa is going to bomb syria to save lives.Think before posting rubbish and read about vietnam if u can .This is a good start

Please don't undermine impact of chemical weapons by saying. It's responsibility of whole rest of the world to ensure punishment is meted out to the party who used chemical weapons. It's hardly a discussion to assess whether what US did in Vietnam was right or wrong. Point is how to stop blood bath that is going on in Syria. When 100 k people have been killed, you can't say it is internal matter of a country. It is crime against humanity and international community should intervene.

Please don't undermine impact of chemical weapons by saying. It's responsibility of whole rest of the world to ensure punishment is meted out to the party who used chemical weapons. It's hardly a discussion to assess whether what US did in Vietnam was right or wrong. Point is how to stop blood bath that is going on in Syria. When 100 k people have been killed, you can't say it is internal matter of a country. It is crime against humanity and international community should intervene.
I agree but it should be un rather than us ,This is no win situation for syria.Also if syria has to be saved troops will have to be send ,airstrikes will achieve so much.

I agree but it should be un rather than us ' date='This is no win situation for syria.Also if syria has to be saved troops will have to be send ,airstrikes will achieve so much.[/quote'] I agree that whole intervention should be governed by UN. But what if UN can't decide because of political issues. I don't think US has shown any kind of trigger-happiness at least in this case.

So do not give this bullshit that usa is going to bomb syria to save lives.Think before posting rubbish and read about vietnam if u can .This is a good start
I already said Vietnam war was a mistake.. Read it in my previous post.. N remove that pic from this thread.. I Support US bombing Syrian military sites so they don't use chemical weapons again and don't kill another 400 children. Obama is sane in making decisions.. He won't go in blindly without plans..

I already said Vietnam war was a mistake.. Read it in my previous post.. N remove that pic from this thread.. I Support US bombing Syrian military sites so they don't use chemical weapons again and don't kill another 400 children. Obama is sane in making decisions.. He won't go in blindly without plans..
Airstrikes will not destroy the chemical weapons ,Chemical weapons have to be destroyed safely and troops on ground will be needed.I do not think airstrikes on military bases will do much ,It might even force them to use more chemical weapons.Also US Should share evidence with rest of world it will gather more support.

Airstrikes will not destroy the chemical weapons ' date=Chemical weapons have to be destroyed safely and troops on ground will be needed.I do not think airstrikes on military bases will do much ,It might even force them to use more chemical weapons.Also US Should share evidence with rest of world it will gather more support.
Citation needed.

Being the American Presidents' speechwriter must be the easiest vocation ever. All you've to do is change names of victim country and president keeping the body of the speech intact. Second easiest job actually. Being the speechwriter for Dr. Manmohan Singh is even easier. Its seems so easy Imma try it now :dance: ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ My fellow Americans, events in Iraq Syria have now reached the final days of decision. For years, the United States and other nations have pursued patient and honorable efforts to disarm the Iraqi Syrian regime without war. The Iraqi Syrian regime has used diplomacy as a ploy to gain time and advantage. It has uniformly defied Security Council resolutions. Peaceful efforts to disarm the Iraqi Syrian regime have failed again and again -- because we are not dealing with peaceful men. Intelligence gathered by this and other governments leaves no doubt that the Iraqi Syrian regime continues to possess and conceal some of the most lethal weapons ever devised. This regime has already used weapons of mass destruction against Iraq's Syria's people. The regime has a history of reckless aggression in the Middle East. It has a deep hatred of America and our friends. And it has aided, trained and harbored terrorists, including operatives of al Qaeda. The danger is clear: using chemical, biological or, one day, nuclear weapons, obtained with the help of Iraq Syria, the terrorists could fulfill their stated ambitions and kill thousands or hundreds of thousands of innocent people in our country, or any other. George W. Bush Barack H. Obama

^^ I get the arguement about 'why now finally?' Btw.. Russia is saying they will attack Saudis (US allies) and Iran is saying they will attack Israel IF USA go ahead with millitary action against Syria..
Russia can't do this, they know USandTaliban still there...

Here is question' date=' What are the other options on the table now that 1400 people have been killed in these chemical attacks ?[/quote'] The right thing to do was always to support and strengthen Assad. Even now, the US should try n strengthen his regime but they will be looking to do just the opposite. If rebels come into power non-Sunnis will be persecuted badly.

So that was the Best Possible ans available? :cantstop:
Maybe not topi but your fauj has its love for the good taliban and is acting as the mediator in the peace talks, they could answer you better. In any case, its a separate discussion, what does it have to do with Syria ?

Here is question' date=' What are the other options on the table now that 1400 people have been killed in these chemical attacks ?[/quote'] Create another NAM and watch the show like our mahaan Nehru chacha, who's foreign policy expertise was well known. Its a shame evil Amreeka fought those earlier wars at all, forget the excesses. They should have watched Fascism control Europe and Communism created peaceful & prosperous nations like earlier Cambodia & modern day North Korea.