DHOOM:3 TEASER - Aamir Khan | Abhishek Bachchan | Katrina

rkt.india

OMG! Yeh ICF hi hai na? Ppl discussing srk v amir, ab tak kisine gayrukh nahi bola? sab tareefing srk? :omg: Trailer teaser is :puke: Only Amir movies I can watch are Andaz Apna Apna, Rang de basanti, 3 idiots. Even a non srk fan will like movies like Baazigar, Kabhi haan kabhi naa, Chak de, Swades, Dil Se. Every independence day/republic day - one channel shows chak de another RDB. I can watch chak de 1000x but not RDB SRK is anyday better than Amir! only some ppl who think they are smart think amir is great amir is genius and blah blah :phehehe:

SRK has just 4-5 emotions,he keeps playing over and over again kinda like Adam Sandler......Maybe he should stick to playing a loser like one of his better movies Yes Boss and KHKN. Aamir might not be a great actor but definetely should be rated alone for bringing us some of our best movies which we can be proud of at an international level. Lagaan,1947-earth,Sarfarosh were both the movie and the performances were top notch where as M.N.I.K was just an embarassment.Chak de was decent but it was the hockey team that carried the movie.Swades was good but again same ol same ol in terms of his performance.