Who do you want as captain. Kohli or Dhoni?

Who do you want as captain. Kohli or Dhoni?  

1. 1.

We need a revolution in the team. To get this aggressive never say die attitude back in to team. We all know who is the man for this job:cantstop: Pujara would be my vice Plus Kohli is vastly more experienced. Been playing for ages now in all formats. Been on so many tours, was part of last world cup win, that's how long been playing
Did india ever had aggressive never say die attitude, if so when i must have missed that.

Dhoni should be captain, just so Kohli can play without any pressure. Most of our batsmen suffered a loss in form when they became captains. Don't want that to happen to our best batsman. Dhoni has been very successful as a captain and can handle pressure. Its a no brainer really unless he wants to step down. Dhoni being the captain, dependable middle order batsman, hitter and finisher adds a lot of balance to our side. No wonder our side feels weakened without him because we have depended on him a lot over the years and its tough to replace him.

Experienced in captaining though. Although I don't see him becoming the captain. Its gonna be Kohli. A no-brainer. Even as a captain, your patience would be tested in Test, unlike ODIs. That's where Kohli's test comes in. Has he led any A team before?
I don't think Dhoni lead any A team before though I am not entirely sure.
Today will show the type of captain Kohli is. If it was Dhoni he probably wouldn't have changed the XI like he never did in Aus 4-0 loss. Lets see if Kohli plays Pandey and Pujara today or will he retain the same XI? Today will tell alot about what type of captain Kohli is gonna be.
no changes:((
Today will show the type of captain Kohli is. If it was Dhoni he probably wouldn't have changed the XI like he never did in Aus 4-0 loss. Lets see if Kohli plays Pandey and Pujara today or will he retain the same XI? Today will tell alot about what type of captain Kohli is gonna be.
No changes today and in Zim too he went with the same team after winning first 3.
There has always got to be some conspiracy' date=' no? :giggle: This is rubbish. Dead rubber against Afghanistan and you don't play your benched players.[/quote'] Either Kohli's thoughts regarding team selection is exactly like Dhoni's, or Dhoni is ghost-captaining this. Sucks either way! The pro-Kohli anti-Dhoni fans would have cried buckets if Dhoni would have kept out Pujara and Pandey/Aaron in a dead rubber. :giggle: