speed and performance of indian pacers in ipl

vishalvirsingh

You have not been watching our recent ODIs' date=' have you. Super unfit indeed :cantstop:[/quote'] Bhuvi is a good bowler but very puny and cant keep his speeds throughout the game unlike Shami and Aaron. Bhuvi is accurate at times gets a few yorkers but also bowls a few hit me balls. He can play second fiddle to the other guys..very unfit guy needs some protein drinks..

You think he should be on the plane to England when the tamasha is over and the Real cricket starts?
Yes along with shami they should be first two choices for England Maybe include bhuvi but pandey and Bhuvan should not play together and umesh if he shows good form For odi leg rest all these test bowlers and try people like Aaron

Tbh most of Indian guys are looking good Best ipl IMO if you are quick bowling fan as many of them have impressed and proven performers are also holding up
there has something been in the pitches or in conditions at night. They are not complete pattas. Our bowlers will again struggle in India. Bit of help for them and they can do well.

there has something been in the pitches or in conditions at night. They are not complete pattas. Our bowlers will again struggle in India. Bit of help for them and they can do well.
So will others Guys like steyn are something else but I am getting feeling some guys will carry this over Also nice to see constant improvement with most guys over the years:two_thumbs_up: Only umesh disappointed me but that is one match under captain who will drop you anytime