express bowling

Speed and performance of pacers and spinners in important matches

Vegan bowling attack lol' date=' brother shami is the only saving grace just like brother zaheer before him.[/quote'] Umesh Yadav is quicker than any of your non veggie trundlers like Junaid and Bilawal Tatti. :cantstop:

Umesh Yadav is quicker than any of your non veggie trundlers like Junaid and Bilawal Tatti. :cantstop:
Yeah but Umesh and Aaron are beaf eaters imo..panther has got a point not any grey matter upthere for that mater ..but he has a point there.. basically pakis of those kind need to somehow believe that they are superior to Indians..listen to Zahid Hamid..they live in a very dangerous world where everyone in the world is scheming against them and waiting to wage a war on them, funny people.

umesh is a meat eater.
dude but do you realize that protein can be consumed from several sources of food.. whey,casein,egg,chicken all these are richer than mutton and beef. Thats one of the reasons why Indian wrestlers,boxers,atheletes usually beat the daylights out of pakistani ones in common wealth etc..similar training but more physical ability.

Huh .... Zaheer, during most of his career , bowled 130 to 140/142 k. Basically fast-medium. No point just quoting his last year's pace when he was injured and 'old'.
:agree: good enough pace and skills to back it up not like this binny-sharma-kumar attack which is struggling to break 132k barrier.

dude but do you realize that protein can be consumed from several sources of food.. whey,casein,egg,chicken all these are richer than mutton and beef. Thats one of the reasons why Indian wrestlers,boxers,atheletes usually beat the daylights out of pakistani ones in common wealth etc..similar training but more physical ability.
Weak pakistani punjabies can't compete with India diversity, NO money, crap facilities, poor training lack of investment.

Weak pakistani punjabies can't compete with India diversity' date=' NO money, crap facilities, poor training lack of investment.[/quote'] Oh Indians beat Iranians, and caucus Muslims as well...in those sports.. :winky: And the 'Weak' Punjabis are owning the Pasthun **** as we speak now in North Waziristan..albeit not in sport but in real life.. :--D

why is this guy pather still on this site? and just how stupid are the indian posters to keep replying to him? Look i dont want every thread to be derailed. By all means create a section for trolls can express their opinions but its nearly every thread with this guy. Mods i want some action.

On the pace of the Indians, i think Ishant really needs to pick it up. Today he basically sat on his ass and had a 4-5 over spell. Should be touching the 140s IMO

Oh Indians beat Iranians, and caucus Muslims as well...in those sports.. :winky: And the 'Weak' Punjabis are owning the Pasthun **** as we speak now in North Waziristan..albeit not in sport but in real life.. :--D
Punjabies can't own anything apart from haleem, These punjabies can't do **** on the ground, there f-16 are doing everything you really thnk punjab army can beat pushtuns in a guerilla warfare when we beat much superior soviet/nato attempts.

why is this guy pather still on this site? and just how stupid are the indian posters to keep replying to him? Look i dont want every thread to be derailed. By all means create a section for trolls can express their opinions but its nearly every thread with this guy. Mods i want some action.
True. Too much trolling. You are not supposed to derail threads with this nonsense.

Punjabies can't own anything apart from haleem' date=' These punjabies can't do **** on the ground, there f-16 are doing everything you really thnk punjab army can beat pushtuns in a guerilla warfare when we beat much superior soviet/nato attempts.[/quote'] Problem is Pashtuns missing one vital factor. A BRAIN!!

Yh ban the last Knowledgeable poster from across the border, ethnic cleansing of Pakistanis on this forum is shocking. Remember if you ban me only sajid rana will be left.

Huh .... Zaheer, during most of his career , bowled 130 to 140/142 k. Basically fast-medium. No point just quoting his last year's pace when he was injured and 'old'.
I only got baited on his meat eating 'brother' remarks. I know ZK is among the top 3 ATG pacers of India

Punjabies can't own anything apart from haleem' date=' These punjabies can't do **** on the ground, there f-16 are doing everything you really thnk punjab army can beat pushtuns in a guerilla warfare when we beat much superior soviet/nato attempts.[/quote'] Punjabis have been :dance: :bumsmack::bhangra::alienbooty: pushtuns for as long as history can remember, even pre history in Mahabarath..lol

Yh ban the last Knowledgeable poster from across the border, ethnic cleansing of Pakistanis on this forum is shocking. Remember if you ban me only sajid rana will be left.
you wont be banned Panther...there is fine line of trolling...you are an expert in it..:winky:

Yh ban the last Knowledgeable poster from across the border' date='[b'] ethnic cleansing of Pakistanis on this forum is shocking. Remember if you ban me only sajid rana will be left.
We dont have to do that. You are doing a good job of it yourselves. :cantstop:

Sorry for off topic guys...Panther do you want to open a thread in chit chat for out discussion it would be fun. On topic. Hope Ishant bends his back tomorrow. Dont understand why he is bowling 130ks even last over of day...

o hero .. tere ko bowling thread mein kebab nazar ate hain, jab gali padti hai to rota hai

I will defend your right to be on this site. Just because we disagree does not make you wrong. That goes for keyboardwarrior too. Now start posting crap again.

Ishant is massive disappointment. What has happened to his pace. He used to at least at start of spell when freash bowl 85 to 87 mph. But now starts at 80 mph and goes down from there. What happened to him? Is young and should be getting quicker every year but is getting slower!

Ishant is massive disappointment. What has happened to his pace. He used to at least at start of spell when freash bowl 85 to 87 mph. But now starts at 80 mph and goes down from there. What happened to him? Is young and should be getting quicker every year but is getting slower!
He is slow now. Not much swing or seam movement either. Scrambled seam. Does not get sufficient bounce compared to his height. Bad bowler.

His bowling action is completely messed up. There is no front foot block or arm delay in his action which used to give him extra pace.

He is slow now. Not much swing or seam movement either. Scrambled seam. Does not get sufficient bounce compared to his height. Bad bowler.
Agree always used to have scrambled seam. no movement etc etc Was always rubbish but at least was rubbish at 85 mph (well that speed at least for first few overs when fresh) But now starts of at 80 mph and goes sub 80 straight away!!

His bowling action is completely messed up. There is no front foot block or arm delay in his action which used to give him extra pace.
What is the bowling coach doing ? When a bowler deviates from what he used to do when he bowled well then I would expect the coach to try and rectify it. Otherwise, what is his role and job ?

What is the bowling coach doing ? When a bowler deviates from what he used to do when he bowled well then I would expect the coach to try and rectify it. Otherwise, what is his role and job ?
These things take time to be worked upon and cannot be done during a series when you are playing match after match. A bowling coach does not have enough time to look at these things. At this level, In Indian team, he can only guide him about mental aspects and bowling plans. Bowler himself needs to realize this first and worm on these things at the nets in off season.

Agree always used to have scrambled seam. no movement etc etc Was always rubbish but at least was rubbish at 85 mph (well that speed at least for first few overs when fresh) But now starts of at 80 mph and goes sub 80 straight away!!
He is losing his abilities one by one 3 or 4 years back, his seam was not scrambled. He used to get seam movement and extra bounce. He lost that. His pace was 135 to 145 k. Then became 130 to 140 k. Then 127 to 137 k. Now 125 to 132 k. Soon he will be bowling 115 k. :cantstop:

These things take time to be worked upon and cannot be done during a series when you are playing match after match. A bowling coach does not have enough time to look at these things. At this level' date=' In Indian team, he can only guide him about mental aspects and bowling plans. Bowler himself needs to realize this first and worm on these things at the nets in off season.[/quote'] He is not a person who uses his brains much. He himself said that he does not think much but just plays . So, not much chance of him working on his mistakes by himself. Needs the help of some good coach during the off season. Someone he will listen to.

Fastest ball delivered was 140 from Ishant 139 from Shami...very poor speeds not sure why.
138-139 was his average speed in SA and NZ and was bowling rather well too. Here he was nowhere close to that.