Speeds and Performances of Pacers and Spinners

4 minutes ago, King Tendulkar said:

Khaleel from Rajasthan . Clicking near 150!!! Left arm. Aggressive mindset 

conveyor belt of pace keeps coming . We used to all root for yadav and Aaron as only hopes . , but now doesn’t matter 

conveyor belt of pace . It’s crazy . We really are fast bowling factory . 

Ps saffies all series could not handle our pace 

Any video 

1 hour ago, express bowling said:

A ball angling in,  and either seaming away or holding its line,  still poses difficulties to batters.

yes, but only problem, it is all dependent on luck.  Bowled with angle and moving away is just pure pitch variation.  Even a bowler won't be sure about it and he will have to do it ball after ball which does not happen. Batsman can easily play for incoming deliveries and the odd ball that moves away will only beat him because that is happening on just odd ball and not on stock ball and bowler has no control over it.   

21 minutes ago, Rightarmfast said:

5 wickets for Bumrah. Am totally flabbergasted how could someone bowling from so far away from the wicket, bowling inswingers get so many wickets? @express bowling

because that is a very helpful pitch. Ball is moving irrespective of where you are bowling from. 

PS: Anyway, I would be the happiest cricket fan if Bumrah proves me wrong in the long run because i dont think you will find too many more passionate people about fast bowling than me. 

Edited by rkt.india
2 minutes ago, rkt.india said:

yes, but only problem, it is all dependent on luck.  Bowled with angle and moving away is just pure pitch variation.  Even a bowler won't be sure about it and he will have to do it ball after ball which does not happen. Batsman can easily play for incoming deliveries and the odd ball that moves away will only beat him because that is happening on just odd ball and not on stock ball and bowler has no control over it.   

Agreed, but you’re being too harsh on bumrah. Unlike bowlers in the past he is much more accurate and has healthy pace.

you compared him with ntini who has avg of 29. Tell me how many Indian bowlers have averaged much below 29? 

At worst he can become an Indian great 

39 minutes ago, King Tendulkar said:

Khaleel from Rajasthan . Clicking near 150!!! Left arm. Aggressive mindset 

conveyor belt of pace keeps coming . We used to all root for yadav and Aaron as only hopes . , but now doesn’t matter 

conveyor belt of pace . It’s crazy . We really are fast bowling factory . 

Ps saffies all series could not handle our pace 

Nagarkoti, Mavi, Saini, Khaleel, KM Asif, Avesh, Sangwan, Aaron, Thampi, Nathu, Aniket, Warrier, Prasidh Krishna, Ishan Porel, Khejrliya, Rajpoot, Siraj, Lalit Yadav, Deepak Chahar, Shardul all capable of 140k and more.  These are 20 names who are not in Indian team right now.

Just now, rkt.india said:

Nagarkoti, Mavi, Saini, Khaleel, KM Asif, Avesh, Sangwan, Aaron, Thampi, Nathu, Aniket, Warrier, Prasidh Krishna, Ishan Porel, Khejrliya, Rajpoot, Siraj, Lalit Yadav, Deepak Chahar, Shardul all capable of 140k and more.  These are 20 names who are not in Indian team right now.

I think out of these 10-20, there will be atleast 3-4 bowlers who are test ready!

5 minutes ago, bhakum20 said:

Agreed, but you’re being too harsh on bumrah. Unlike bowlers in the past he is much more accurate and has healthy pace.

you compared him with ntini who has avg of 29. Tell me how many Indian bowlers have averaged much below 29? 

At worst he can become an Indian great 

But Ntini played so many games on pitches like these where 200-250 is the winning total. SA is best country for fast bowling that explains the success of Philander. He wont have these same stats if he had played for any other country. 

27 minutes ago, rkt.india said:

In the last 6 months, Bumrah has bowled atleast 2 away going deliveries an over with consistency.  I have seen him get outswing in FC. when swing is on offer. Plus, his ability to get kick off the surface time and again, land the best batters in trouble.

His ability to polish off the tail with yorkers and bouncers can be priceless to us  ... as we saw today. This area has been an Achiles' heel for us.

Another thing I am observing is, he is bowling some straight or slightly seaming in deliveries at the 5th or 6th stump ... and batters are flashing at them as they were expecting those angling in deliveries.

Plus ... we have his high pace, bounce, accuracy and intent.

There are lots of wicket-taking tools present for test matches.

Edited by express bowling
8 minutes ago, rkt.india said:

Saini for me is certainly ready, then Lalit Yadav was very impressive too, Aniket too should have played by now. 

Yes ... Saini looks the most ready pacer for test cricket.

I really liked the intensity he showed. Bowling his 9th over on the trot and was still clocking upto 145 k, same accuracy and getting zip off the deck.

5 minutes ago, express bowling said:

Yes ... Saini looks the most ready pacer for test cricket.

I really liked the intensity he showed. Bowling his 9th over on the trot and was still clocking upto 145 k, same accuracy and getting zip off the deck.

time to get selectors to follow ICF then...