sallu bhai ka kya hoga ?

Clarke

How the hell did it take so long to convict him ? The incident happened way back in 2002.
Yesterday ,A court sentenced 9 people to life imprisonment after 41 years ! SIX Of the 9 accused are already dead.
The Orissa high court has awarded rigorous life imprisonment to all the nine accused in the sensational murder of young politician Parsuram Satpathy in 1967, closing one of the longest pending criminal cases in the state.
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/41-years-on-9-get-life-imprisonment-in-1967-Bolangir-murder-case/articleshow/47168618.cms

@Sanjay Hedge If he had pleaded in 2002 would have possibly been convicted u/s 304A, negligence 2 years max, not under 304 10 years max Lol....so Bhai screwed himself by not pleading and trying all these tricks of making his driver confess.

abhijeet @abhijeetsinger Come out fraternity, support @BeingSalmanKhan boldly not hypocriticly Roads footpath r not meant 4 sleeping, not driver's or alcohol's fault 9:59 AM - 6 May 2015
dont even know what to say on that stupid tweet.. :facepalm:

^^ Who is the author of this? BTW its easier to say that I will jump in sea if I have brother like Salman. If anybody has brother who showered love , money and fulfil your wishes then 99.9999999999% people will stand by him

^^ Who is the author of this? BTW its easier to say that I will jump in sea if I have brother like Salman. If anybody has brother who showered love , money and fulfil your wishes then 99.9999999999% people will stand by him
no idea.. interesting fwd..

AFAIK courts are going on summer vacation next week so if he doesn't get bail in this time' date=' he will be in jail for around 2 months right?[/quote'] No,there are vacation judges alloted who have full power to grant bail so he can get the bail during the vacation as well.abha singh stated that salman will mist likely get the bail by 2 days