Another Islamic Terror Attack in France

The Realist

A man has been decapitated after an attacker brandishing an Islamist flag raided a French factory in Grenoble, according to reports. There are also reports of a loud explosion at the factory and several other victims. The decapitated head had Arabic writing scrawled across it and was found on a fence next to an Islamist flag, a French legal source said. Other sources said at least one arrest had been made, though there are also reports of two attackers, both carrying Islamist flags. The man arrested - a 30-year-old - was said to be known to foreign intelligence services. Other reports said that at least two men rammed the factory in a car before entering and setting off several small explosive devices. French Prime Minister Manuel Valls said security was being tightened at "sensitive sites" in response to the attack. The attack came nearly six months after the Islamist attacks in and around Paris that killed 17 people in January. Those attacks started with a shooting at satirical magazine Charlie Hebdo. Interior Minister Bernard Cazeneuve said he would go "immediately" to the scene, his office said. http://news.sky.com/story/1508786/beheading-and-blast-reported-at-french-factory

Europe seems to be getting more and more screwed up with every passing day. Increase in Islamic terrorism, financial mismanagement, countries trying to break away from EU, independence movements in Scotland/Catalonia, rise of parties like French National Front/Syrzia/Podemos/UKIP etc.....so many things happening at the same time.

After a "hate crime" in USA by a 'white male' who killed 9' date=' now a "Pure Terrorist Attack" by a Muslim in France killing 1... v sad & unfortunate events...[/quote'] You guys (not you personally) need to stop playing this innocent card and try to divert attention towards white men, hindu terror etc. You, I and entire world know that 99.9% of the terrorists in this world believe in a certain religion. So if you are trying to insists that most terrorists in this world are not muslims, you are deluded.

After a "hate crime" in USA by a 'white male' who killed 9' date=' now a "Pure Terrorist Attack" by a Muslim in France killing 1... v sad & unfortunate events...[/quote'] The typical victim card I am not supposed to elaborate further or I will get banned. :angelic:

After a "hate crime" in USA by a 'white male' who killed 9' date=' now a "Pure Terrorist Attack" by a Muslim in France killing 1... v sad & unfortunate events...[/quote'] I understand what you are trying to say here. But you must understand that though number of casualties much lesser than what happened in that church few weeks ago yet it is further confirmation of more dangerous phenomena. The event that happened in US is more like a person working in isolation, got crazy and killed people. What happened in France, once again, is part of a systematic spread of terror which if not controlled will samp Europe further. That's why this event will draw much more attention than the event in US did and rightfully so. Hope you understand this rationale.

Its neither trolling nor victim card' date=' this is an act of terrorism indeed but how on earth killing 9 is not supposed to spread any terror?[/quote'] I explained this in my post above. I'll give another reason. If nothing is done about the church incident you are not likely to see another similar incident for sometime soon. However, if nothing is done about this, you would see series of such events and situaion spiralling out of control. That's why there has to be more attention on this incident.

Wouldn't National Front play spoilsport? They could win enough seats to prevent others from getting a majority?
not in a presidential runoff. if Le Penn manages to be with Sarkozy in a two way presidential runoff all the minority votes will goto Sarkozy. Its a case of keeping out NF. In parliament, probably yes, but Hollande has been that **** that NF despite improving their fortunes would still mean UMP (known as LR (les republicans) probably getting a majority. Thats how terrible Hollande has been.

Its neither trolling nor victim card' date=' this is an act of terrorism indeed but how on earth killing 9 is not supposed to spread any terror?[/quote'] And both are reprehensible. Mindless crazy people with weapons killing innocent civilians and religiously motivated gruesome killings are both equally pathetic. Nobody is saying that hate crime << terror attack.