This is why desi unkil Trump supporters make me laugh

sandeep

3 hours ago, mishra said:

Who is hater :facepalm:? Whites or Browns like you?  You love brown people and socialize with brown people, you want brown people in office, you will vote on basis of religion and colour, then how the eff brown people hope that white person come out as all saint.

Bottom line is, there is some racism among us too, Its just that we dont have imperialist past. But tbh, Muslims world cant say that their past is not worse then whites when it comes to treating others. Infact its worse then all

I knew, as always, you will attack me by blaming me to be a Muslim, and then loading all the sins and crimes upon me. Please keep on doing it, while it will show your character more and more. 

The most racist Browns that I have seen, are the ones who belong to the Right Wing (no difference either they belong to Pakistan, or to India).  While the well educated liberal browns are much more able to integrate in the local cultures and they don't discriminate, they don't  take pride in their race or colour or religion, but they take pride only being a good human. Enough said. 

Neither American first, nor Pakistan first, nor India first. 

Neither Islam first, nor Hinduism first, nor any other religion first.

Only and Only HUMANITY First. 

52 minutes ago, velu said:

sorry dude .. I consider him to be extremely quick witted :hmmm:

If you think he can’t speak a sentence properly , then we are having extreme opposite opinion about his  communication skills 

why don’t you prove me wrong by posting few of his incoherent speeches ? :p: 

I can counter with my videos of him  

Even if Trump is sharp, still it is in the direction of evil sharpness. This is my personal observation about Trump.  

I didn't see the speeches of Hitler, but I know he was also able to attract the nationalists fanatics with his speeches. 

Democrats = NGO lobby + Pro-China + Pro-Pak

GOP = Church/Baptist lobby + Anti-China + Pak neutral.

Both sides are fundamentally inimical to our long term interests.

Trump is a political drifter. Has been a registered democrat, independent and republican supporter in the past.

1 hour ago, vvvslaxman said:

Only guy who has associations with Saudis is Trump. Every single 9/11 attacker is from Saudi.  Second of all Trump owes millions of dollars to bank of china. He is not standing up. CHina owns him. His rhetoric are mere distractions that people fall for. His ban on immigration is a dog bone he throws for his supporters. If you deep dive you will find most of the things remain the same. All his political stunts are personal nothing to do with "country' economic growth".  It is all about "me me me".  Any responsible president will not issue a federal defunding threat to school which mostly fund people with disability.  90% goes from the state. He is epitome of evil. As long as you butt kiss him he would be "nice" to you.  Any disagreement will be met with "retaliation". He has been that way all his life. Following him for 20 years.   That is why i keep saying Indians are more gullible than his supporters. They just believe whatever he tweets, types and finds reasons to support any stance he takes.  Even his own supporters couldn't keep up with his changes in stance. Let us see how long Indian trump clan will keep up with their defense of this clown.

LOL. Are you serious here. Which Business does not own something to some banks? But since you love the fake news and sensationalis

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/04/27/politicos-reporting-on-president-trump-and-the-bank-of-china-214107

That record, known as a UCC3, indicated that Bank of China had a “secured” interest in the building’s fixtures in case of default on the loan. The 2017 document is valid until 2022, when the loan comes due.

Fixtures = Balls in debt :cantstop:

BTW, its republicans who are fighting for USA, Everyone else will just argue or tell you why republicans are bad. Chinese just banned two of them. BTW, I am not American, So for me, Judging a American presidents is directly linked to Indian National Interest and British Interests.

I give a damn about some non PC twitter comments of president

58 minutes ago, Alam_dar said:

I knew, as always, you will attack me by blaming me to be a Muslim, and then loading all the sins and crimes upon me. Please keep on doing it, while it will show your character more and more. 

The most racist Browns that I have seen, are the ones who belong to the Right Wing (no difference either they belong to Pakistan, or to India).  While the well educated liberal browns are much more able to integrate in the local cultures and they don't discriminate, they don't  take pride in their race or colour or religion, but they take pride only being a good human. Enough said. 

Neither American first, nor Pakistan first, nor India first. 

Neither Islam first, nor Hinduism first, nor any other religion first.

Only and Only HUMANITY First. 

All brown Pakistani vote for labour. I am yet to see one Pakistani supporting Conservatives. Even the ones who are leaders/peers in Conservatives, they against party line and national Interest and speak Jihadi narrative at alarmingly high frequency.

And Labour has been done because it is now seen as pro terrorist organisation. Thats your liberal people are. Bloody bunch of Jihadist or once thick enough not to see designs of Jihadist ir on their payroll.

Edited by mishra

2 minutes ago, mishra said:

LOL. Are you serious here. Which Business does not own something to some banks? But since you love the fake news and sensationalis

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/04/27/politicos-reporting-on-president-trump-and-the-bank-of-china-214107

Fixtures = Balls in debt :cantstop:

BTW, its republicans who are fighting for USA, Everyone else will just argue or tell you why republicans are bad. Chinese just banned two of them. BTW, I am not American, So for me, Judging a American presidents is directly linked to Indian National Interest and British Interests.

I give a damn about some non PC twitter comments of president

Yea In the last several decades 142 indictments under republicans, 2 indictments under Democrats. Yea right the corrupt republicans are fighting for the "America" One who sold their stocks at the first hearing of pandemic. you sure drink too much FOX News koolaid.  This "fake news" narrative was Trump's plan to con the public. As expected all the gullible people call everything fake.  No one will go this much length not to show his Tax returns when every single president showed their Tax returns.   Republicans are anti-people party. Iraq war is one of the greatest disaster in America. While they were funding Pakistan money when they were hiding Osama in plain sight , they launched a phony war against Iraq. Auto industry collapse, Housing market collapse, Health care system in ruins. There is a reason 99% of the the least educated counties voted for Trump. Because they are the least educated. Easy to con them. So many dumb, stupid people who don't know what is good for them what is bad for them. Even now they are calling this a hoax. government engineered scam etc. When the leader is a stupid you don't expect much from his fans. 

"(George H.W.) Bush 41 took it to 300 billion." Close, but not exactly. The number was around $255 billion at the end of Bush’s term. The deficit spiked at around $290.3 billion the year before he left office.

"(Bill) Clinton got it to zero." This is true. During his presidency, Clinton managed to zero out the deficit and end his term with a $128.2 billion surplus.

"(George W.) Bush 43 took it from 0 to 1.2 trillion." This is in the ballpark. Ignoring the fact that he actually started his presidency with a surplus, Bush left office in 2009 with a federal deficit of roughly $1.41 trillion.

"(Barack) Obama halved it to 600 billion." This is essentially accurate. Obama left the presidency with a deficit of approximately $584.6 billion, which is more than halving $1.41 trillion. The deficit was even lower in 2015 at around $441.9 billion.

We had to look for more recent data to back up Cole’s allegation that "Trump’s got it back to a trillion."

A Treasury Department statement from June put the federal deficit at about $747.1 billion so far this fiscal year. But the agency also reported that Washington is on track to post a $1.1 trillion deficit by the end of September, which backs up Cole’s claim

Supposedly fiscally responsible party Republicans screwed up every single time.  We do not want any republican ever in the white house. Period. For Indians why do you care? NOthing is going to change.  This pseudo support to Trump assuming he will "liberate Kashmir" from Pakistan is utterly laughable.  America's healthcare system is world's worst. Gun violence is utterly ridiculous.  Republicans are the last party to fix these issues forget about economy. Also a party that silently encourages racism, discrimination.  These are important things for migrant American citizens. Not xenophobia, anti-science rhetorics, Won't be party to these kind of charades. 

13 minutes ago, velu said:

your evil might be my angel :giggle:

He is everybody's evil. Just that you won't get impacted. People here will get impacted. Catastrophic handling of the pandemic is alone enough to toss this guy out. His only hope is his racist clan sticking together along with the soulless republicans.  Tweeting is the only thing he has done as a president albeit with several warnings by social media.  Immediately this twitter baby thought it was cool to threaten with control the media. There is no way i am going to sit and appreciate dictator mentality of a man child. May be it is amusing to you.

2 minutes ago, vvvslaxman said:

He is everybody's evil. Just that you won't get impacted. People here will get impacted. Catastrophic handling of the pandemic is alone enough to toss this guy out. His only hope is his racist clan sticking together along with the soulless republicans.  Tweeting is the only thing he has done as a president albeit with several warnings by social media.  Immediately this twitter baby thought it was cool to threaten with control the media. There is no way i am going to sit and appreciate dictator mentality of a man child. May be it is amusing to you.

its ok .. atleast i am not shifting the goalposts

you are running away with goalpost now :giggle:

your goals for now,

#1 show me he is incoherent

#2 show me where he incited violence /* triggering the liberals wont count as violence */

#3 show me only trump beneiftted from saudis /* you failed here already */

1 minute ago, velu said:

its ok .. atleast i am not shifting the goalposts

you are running away with goalpost now :giggle:

your goals for now,

#1 show me he is incoherent

#2 show me where he incited violence /* triggering the liberals wont count as violence */

#3 show me only trump beneiftted from saudis /* you failed here already */

Oh my god fact that you still don't know he is incoherent despite shifting his goal posts on pandemic gazillion times 

Jan. 20: 

Jan. 22: 1 case confirmed in U.S. 

"We do have a plan"

• "We do have a plan and we think it's gonna be handled very well, we've already handled it very well. — President Trump to CBS News White House correspondent Paula Reid in Davos, Switzerland.

"We have it under control"

Jan. 24: 2 cases confirmed in U.S. 

Appreciates China's "efforts and transparency" 

• President Trump issues his first tweet on coronavirus. "China has been working very hard to contain the Coronavirus. The United States greatly appreciates their efforts and transparency. It will all work out well. In particular, on behalf of the American People, I want to thank President Xi!" 

Jan. 29: 5 cases confirmed in U.S. 

U.S. experts "are on top of situation 24/7"

• "Just received a briefing on the Coronavirus in China from all of our GREAT agencies, who are also working closely with China. We will continue to monitor the ongoing developments. We have the best experts anywhere in the world, and they are on top of it 24/7!" the president tweeted

Jan. 30: 7 cases confirmed in U.S. 

U.S. has a "very little problem" with five cases

• On this day, the World Health Organization declares coronavirus a public-health emergency. "We think we have it very well under control. We have very little problem in this country at this moment — five — and those people are all recuperating successfully. But we're working very closely with China and other countries, and we think it's going to have a very good ending for us … that I can assure you," Mr. Trump said at a speech at a Michigan manufacturing plant.   

Jan. 31: 8 cases confirmed in U.S. 

President Trump bars many travelers from China, and U.S. declares a public health emergency. 

Feb. 5: 11 cases confirmed in U.S. 

President Trump is acquitted after impeachment trial in the Senate.

Feb. 7: 11 confirmed cases in U.S. 

With warmer weather "virus hopefully becomes weaker with warmer weather, and then gone"

• "Just had a long and very good conversation by phone with President Xi of China. He is strong, sharp and powerfully focused on leading the counterattack on the Coronavirus. He feels they are doing very well, even building hospitals in a matter of only days. Nothing is easy, but......he will be successful, especially as the weather starts to warm & the virus hopefully becomes weaker, and then gone. Great discipline is taking place in China, as President Xi strongly leads what will be a very successful operation. We are working closely with China to help!" the president tweeted

Feb. 10: 12 confirmed cases in U.S. 

Xi "feels...the heat, generally speaking, kills this kind of virus"

• "I had a long talk with President Xi — for the people in this room — two nights ago, and he feels very confident.  He feels very confident. And he feels that, again, as I mentioned, by April or during the month of April, the heat, generally speaking, kills this kind of virus," the president said during a White House meeting with governors.

Feb. 23: 51 confirmed cases in U.S. 

Situation is "very much under control"

Feb. 24: 51 confirmed cases in U.S. 

"The Coronavirus is very much under control in the USA" 

• "The Coronavirus is very much under control in the USA. We are in contact with everyone and all relevant countries. CDC & World Health have been working hard and very smart. Stock Market starting to look very good to me!" the president tweeted

Feb. 25: 57 confirmed cases in U.S. 

Coronavirus is "very well under control in our country" 

• "You may ask about the coronavirus, which is very well under control in our country. We have very few people with it, and the people that have it are - in all cases, I have not heard anything other," the president said during a press conference on his trip to India

Feb. 26: 58 confirmed cases in U.S. 

The 15 cases in U.S. "within a couple days is going to be down close to zero"

• "I want you to understand something that shocked me when I saw it that — and I spoke with Dr. Fauci on this, and I was really amazed, and I think most people are amazed to hear it: The flu, in our country, kills from 25,000 people to 69,000 people a year. That was shocking to me. And, so far, if you look at what we have with the 15 people and their recovery, one is — one is pretty sick but hopefully will recover, but the others are in great shape. But think of that: 25,000 to 69,000. ... "And again, when you have 15 people, and the 15 within a couple of days is going to be down to close to zero, that's a pretty good job we've done," the president said during a Coronavirus Task Force Press briefing at the White House.

Feb. 27: 60 confirmed cases in U.S. 

Virus will "disappear" one day "like a miracle"

Feb. 29: 74 confirmed cases in U.S. 

"Everything is really under control"

• "And we've done a great job. And I've gotten to know these professionals. They're incredible. And everything is under control. I mean, they're very, very cool. They've done it, and they've done it well. Everything is really under control." —  Conservative Political Action Conference in Maryland. One attendee from that event later tested positive, and lawmakers who attended went under self-quarantine. 

First coronavirus death in the U.S. on this day 

• "We've taken the most aggressive actions to confront the coronavirus. They are the most aggressive taken by any country and we're the number one travel destination anywhere in the world, yet we have far fewer cases of the disease then even countries with much less travel or a much smaller population." —White House Coronavirus Task Force briefing

March 4: 217 confirmed cases in U.S. 

It's "very safe to fly" in "large portions of the world" 

• "Yeah, I think where these people are flying, it's safe to fly. And large portions of the world are very safe to fly. So we don't want to say anything other than that. And we have closed down certain sections of the world, frankly, and they've sort of automatically closed them also. They'll understand that and they understand it better, perhaps, than anybody. Yes, it's safe." — White House meeting with airline executives.

March 6: 402 confirmed cases in U.S. 

"Anybody that wants a test can get a test"

• "Anybody that wants a test can get a test. ... The tests are all perfect, like the letter was perfect, the transcription was perfect, right?" —  CDC headquarters in Atlanta   

March 9: 959 confirmed cases in U.S. 

Compares number of deaths caused by coronavirus and flu 

• "So last year 37,000 Americans died from the common flu. It averages between 27,000 and 70,000 per year. Nothing is shut down, life & the economy go on. At this moment there are 546 confirmed cases of CoronaVirus, with 22 deaths. Think about that!" the president tweeted

March 10: 1,300 confirmed cases in U.S. 

"Just stay calm. It will go away"

• "Well, this was unexpected. This was something that came out of China, and it hit us and many other countries. You look at the numbers; I see the numbers with just by watching you folks. I see it — it's over 100 different countries. And it hit the world. And we're prepared, and we're doing a great job with it. And it will go away. Just stay calm. It will go away," the president said on Capitol Hill after meeting with Republican senators

March 11: 1,700 confirmed cases in U.S.

"We will be suspending all travel from Europe to the United States for the next 30 days"

• "To keep new cases from entering our shores, we will be suspending all travel from Europe to the United States for the next 30 days. The new rules will go into effect Friday at midnight. These restrictions will be adjusted subject to conditions on the ground." — Televised Oval Office address to the nation

March 12: 2,200 confirmed cases in U.S. 

Highlights lower number of deaths in U.S.

• "I mean, think of it: The United States, because of what I did and what the administration did with China, we have 32 deaths at this point. Other countries that are smaller countries have many, many deaths. Thirty-two is a lot. Thirty-two is too many. But when you look at the kind of numbers that you're seeing coming out of other countries, it's pretty amazing when you think of it. So, that's it." — Trump meeting with Irish prime minister at White House.

March 13: 2,700 confirmed cases in U.S. 

Declares national emergency

• "We have 40 people right now. Forty. Compare that with other countries that have many, many times that amount. And one of the reasons we have 40 and others have — and, again, that number is going up, just so you understand. And a number of cases, which are very small, relatively speaking — it's going up. But we've done a great job because we acted quickly. We acted early. And there's nothing we could have done that was better than closing our borders to highly infected areas."  — Rose Garden press conference.

March 16: 6,400 confirmed cases in U.S. 

Announces new social distancing guidelines, says outbreak could last until July or August

• "I've spoken actually with my son. He says, 'How bad is this?' It's bad. It's bad. But we're going to — we're going to be, hopefully, a best case, not a worst case. And that's what we're working for." 
  • "They think August, it could be July," he said at a press briefing Monday, referring to members of the White House task force. "Could be longer than that."— White House Coronavirus Task Force briefing

March 24: 65,800 confirmed cases in U.S.  

Wants country and economy "raring to go by Easter" 

• "I would love to have the country opened up and just raring to go by Easter," the president said of easing social distancing guidelines in parts of the country." 
  • "I think Easter Sunday — you'll have packed churches all over our country." — Fox News town hall.

"We begin to see the light at the end of the tunnel" 

March 29: 161,800 confirmed cases in U.S. 

Extends Easter target to April 30

• "The better you do, the faster this whole nightmare will end. Therefore, we will be extending our guidelines to April 30th to slow the spread. ... We can expect that, by June 1st, we will be well on our way to recovery. We think, by June 1st, a lot of great things will be happening." — White House Rose Garden press conference.

March 31: 213,400 confirmed cases in U.S.

"This could be a hell of a bad two weeks." Raises possibility of 100,000 deaths in U.S.

• "This could be a hell of a bad two weeks. This is gonna be a very bad two — or maybe even three — weeks," the president said. "This is going to be three weeks like we haven't seen before." — White House Coronavirus Task Force Briefing.

Trump says COVID-19 is "not the flu" 

• "But it's not the flu. It's vicious. When you send a friend to the hospital and you call up to find out, how is he doing, it happened to me. Where he goes to the hospital, he says goodbye, sort of a tough guy, little older, little heavier than he'd like to be, frankly. And you call up the next day, 'how's he doing?' And he's in a coma? This is not the flu. — White House Coronavirus Task Force Briefing.

April 3: 273,880 confirmed cases in U.S

Liberate state from who? SOmeone who ordered pandemic restrictions? Only after that the whole 

https://www.timesofisrael.com/trumps-business-ties-to-saudi-arabia-run-long-and-deep/

May be if  you come out of FOX NEWS you will see a different news

1 hour ago, jalebi_bhai said:

Democrats = NGO lobby + Pro-China + Pro-Pak

In my opinion, Democrats are not Pro-Pak. 

Historically, these are the Republicans, who always supported Pakistan, gave them the weapons and created the whole Jihadi chain. 

While Democrats were always considered Pro-India by the Pak Army and the Pak people. 

Actually, Democrats don't fit with any Islamic country by nature due to the human rights issues. Look at Saudia. Trump and Republicans are always big friends of Saudia, while Saudis hated Obama a lot, while Obama did distance himself from Saudis due to their human rights issues. 

Sooner or later, Democrats will also have big issues with Pakistan too due to their human rights issues. 

Democrats  may also have problems with India too, but it is mainly due to Right Wing Indian Government and their human rights violations and may be Kashmir. Nevertheless, if government changes and secular government comes in India, and religious based riots and crimes become less, then Democrats will prove to be good friend of India. 

In states too, the right wing trump supporters make fun and jokes against the Indians, while left wing democrat supporters offen treat Indians with respect. And these are the democrats mainly who show interest in the Indian culture too. 

Edited by Alam_dar

It is astonishing how Indians derive narratives from Trump's random tweets. Basically they assume Right wing in India = Right wing in  USA.  Not it is not.  Trump's base is not right. It is called Alt+Right bull sh*t full of conspiracy theories. Not facts.   It is almost like they think they are obligated to support all the right wings in the world.  

6 minutes ago, vvvslaxman said:

Oh my god fact that you still don't know he is incoherent despite shifting his goal posts on pandemic gazillion times 

Jan. 20: 

"We do have a plan"

• "We do have a plan and we think it's gonna be handled very well, we've already handled it very well. — President Trump to CBS News White House correspondent Paula Reid in Davos, Switzerland.

"We have it under control"

Jan. 24: 2 cases confirmed in U.S. 

Appreciates China's "efforts and transparency" 

• President Trump issues his first tweet on coronavirus. "China has been working very hard to contain the Coronavirus. The United States greatly appreciates their efforts and transparency. It will all work out well. In particular, on behalf of the American People, I want to thank President Xi!" 

Jan. 29: 5 cases confirmed in U.S. 

U.S. experts "are on top of situation 24/7"

• "Just received a briefing on the Coronavirus in China from all of our GREAT agencies, who are also working closely with China. We will continue to monitor the ongoing developments. We have the best experts anywhere in the world, and they are on top of it 24/7!" the president tweeted

Jan. 30: 7 cases confirmed in U.S. 

U.S. has a "very little problem" with five cases

• On this day, the World Health Organization declares coronavirus a public-health emergency. "We think we have it very well under control. We have very little problem in this country at this moment — five — and those people are all recuperating successfully. But we're working very closely with China and other countries, and we think it's going to have a very good ending for us … that I can assure you," Mr. Trump said at a speech at a Michigan manufacturing plant.   

Jan. 31: 8 cases confirmed in U.S. 

President Trump bars many travelers from China, and U.S. declares a public health emergency. 

Feb. 5: 11 cases confirmed in U.S. 

President Trump is acquitted after impeachment trial in the Senate.

Feb. 7: 11 confirmed cases in U.S. 

With warmer weather "virus hopefully becomes weaker with warmer weather, and then gone"

• "Just had a long and very good conversation by phone with President Xi of China. He is strong, sharp and powerfully focused on leading the counterattack on the Coronavirus. He feels they are doing very well, even building hospitals in a matter of only days. Nothing is easy, but......he will be successful, especially as the weather starts to warm & the virus hopefully becomes weaker, and then gone. Great discipline is taking place in China, as President Xi strongly leads what will be a very successful operation. We are working closely with China to help!" the president tweeted

Feb. 10: 12 confirmed cases in U.S. 

Xi "feels...the heat, generally speaking, kills this kind of virus"

• "I had a long talk with President Xi — for the people in this room — two nights ago, and he feels very confident.  He feels very confident. And he feels that, again, as I mentioned, by April or during the month of April, the heat, generally speaking, kills this kind of virus," the president said during a White House meeting with governors.

Feb. 23: 51 confirmed cases in U.S. 

Situation is "very much under control"

Feb. 24: 51 confirmed cases in U.S. 

"The Coronavirus is very much under control in the USA" 

• "The Coronavirus is very much under control in the USA. We are in contact with everyone and all relevant countries. CDC & World Health have been working hard and very smart. Stock Market starting to look very good to me!" the president tweeted

Feb. 25: 57 confirmed cases in U.S. 

Coronavirus is "very well under control in our country" 

• "You may ask about the coronavirus, which is very well under control in our country. We have very few people with it, and the people that have it are - in all cases, I have not heard anything other," the president said during a press conference on his trip to India

Feb. 26: 58 confirmed cases in U.S. 

The 15 cases in U.S. "within a couple days is going to be down close to zero"

• "I want you to understand something that shocked me when I saw it that — and I spoke with Dr. Fauci on this, and I was really amazed, and I think most people are amazed to hear it: The flu, in our country, kills from 25,000 people to 69,000 people a year. That was shocking to me. And, so far, if you look at what we have with the 15 people and their recovery, one is — one is pretty sick but hopefully will recover, but the others are in great shape. But think of that: 25,000 to 69,000. ... "And again, when you have 15 people, and the 15 within a couple of days is going to be down to close to zero, that's a pretty good job we've done," the president said during a Coronavirus Task Force Press briefing at the White House.

Feb. 27: 60 confirmed cases in U.S. 

Virus will "disappear" one day "like a miracle"

"Everything is really under control"

• "And we've done a great job. And I've gotten to know these professionals. They're incredible. And everything is under control. I mean, they're very, very cool. They've done it, and they've done it well. Everything is really under control." —  Conservative Political Action Conference in Maryland. One attendee from that event later tested positive, and lawmakers who attended went under self-quarantine. 

First coronavirus death in the U.S. on this day 

• "We've taken the most aggressive actions to confront the coronavirus. They are the most aggressive taken by any country and we're the number one travel destination anywhere in the world, yet we have far fewer cases of the disease then even countries with much less travel or a much smaller population." —White House Coronavirus Task Force briefing

March 4: 217 confirmed cases in U.S. 

It's "very safe to fly" in "large portions of the world" 

• "Yeah, I think where these people are flying, it's safe to fly. And large portions of the world are very safe to fly. So we don't want to say anything other than that. And we have closed down certain sections of the world, frankly, and they've sort of automatically closed them also. They'll understand that and they understand it better, perhaps, than anybody. Yes, it's safe." — White House meeting with airline executives.

March 6: 402 confirmed cases in U.S. 

"Anybody that wants a test can get a test"

• "Anybody that wants a test can get a test. ... The tests are all perfect, like the letter was perfect, the transcription was perfect, right?" —  CDC headquarters in Atlanta   

March 9: 959 confirmed cases in U.S. 

Compares number of deaths caused by coronavirus and flu 

• "So last year 37,000 Americans died from the common flu. It averages between 27,000 and 70,000 per year. Nothing is shut down, life & the economy go on. At this moment there are 546 confirmed cases of CoronaVirus, with 22 deaths. Think about that!" the president tweeted

March 10: 1,300 confirmed cases in U.S. 

"Just stay calm. It will go away"

• "Well, this was unexpected. This was something that came out of China, and it hit us and many other countries. You look at the numbers; I see the numbers with just by watching you folks. I see it — it's over 100 different countries. And it hit the world. And we're prepared, and we're doing a great job with it. And it will go away. Just stay calm. It will go away," the president said on Capitol Hill after meeting with Republican senators

March 11: 1,700 confirmed cases in U.S.

"We will be suspending all travel from Europe to the United States for the next 30 days"

• "To keep new cases from entering our shores, we will be suspending all travel from Europe to the United States for the next 30 days. The new rules will go into effect Friday at midnight. These restrictions will be adjusted subject to conditions on the ground." — Televised Oval Office address to the nation

March 12: 2,200 confirmed cases in U.S. 

Highlights lower number of deaths in U.S.

• "I mean, think of it: The United States, because of what I did and what the administration did with China, we have 32 deaths at this point. Other countries that are smaller countries have many, many deaths. Thirty-two is a lot. Thirty-two is too many. But when you look at the kind of numbers that you're seeing coming out of other countries, it's pretty amazing when you think of it. So, that's it." — Trump meeting with Irish prime minister at White House.

March 13: 2,700 confirmed cases in U.S. 

Declares national emergency

• "We have 40 people right now. Forty. Compare that with other countries that have many, many times that amount. And one of the reasons we have 40 and others have — and, again, that number is going up, just so you understand. And a number of cases, which are very small, relatively speaking — it's going up. But we've done a great job because we acted quickly. We acted early. And there's nothing we could have done that was better than closing our borders to highly infected areas."  — Rose Garden press conference.

March 16: 6,400 confirmed cases in U.S. 

Announces new social distancing guidelines, says outbreak could last until July or August

• "I've spoken actually with my son. He says, 'How bad is this?' It's bad. It's bad. But we're going to — we're going to be, hopefully, a best case, not a worst case. And that's what we're working for." 
  • "They think August, it could be July," he said at a press briefing Monday, referring to members of the White House task force. "Could be longer than that."— White House Coronavirus Task Force briefing

Wants country and economy "raring to go by Easter" 

• "I would love to have the country opened up and just raring to go by Easter," the president said of easing social distancing guidelines in parts of the country." 
  • "I think Easter Sunday — you'll have packed churches all over our country." — Fox News town hall.

"We begin to see the light at the end of the tunnel" 

March 29: 161,800 confirmed cases in U.S. 

Extends Easter target to April 30

• "The better you do, the faster this whole nightmare will end. Therefore, we will be extending our guidelines to April 30th to slow the spread. ... We can expect that, by June 1st, we will be well on our way to recovery. We think, by June 1st, a lot of great things will be happening." — White House Rose Garden press conference.

"This could be a hell of a bad two weeks." Raises possibility of 100,000 deaths in U.S.

• "This could be a hell of a bad two weeks. This is gonna be a very bad two — or maybe even three — weeks," the president said. "This is going to be three weeks like we haven't seen before." — White House Coronavirus Task Force Briefing.

Trump says COVID-19 is "not the flu" 

• "But it's not the flu. It's vicious. When you send a friend to the hospital and you call up to find out, how is he doing, it happened to me. Where he goes to the hospital, he says goodbye, sort of a tough guy, little older, little heavier than he'd like to be, frankly. And you call up the next day, 'how's he doing?' And he's in a coma? This is not the flu. — White House Coronavirus Task Force Briefing.

April 3: 273,880 confirmed cases in U.S

Liberate state from who? SOmeone who ordered pandemic restrictions? Only after that the whole 

https://www.timesofisrael.com/trumps-business-ties-to-saudi-arabia-run-long-and-deep/

May be if  you come out of FOX NEWS you will see a different news

3 hours ago, vvvslaxman said:

Only guy who has single digit IQ is Trump lol Can't put together a coherent sentence.

this is not incoherent .. this is more like a status update ..

i am assuming that you are in IT , you know about status updates and plans 

( whatever you tried/quoted , message is clear and coherent :giggle: ) 

to make it simple , i quoted it again in bold for you :p: 

59 minutes ago, vvvslaxman said:

Yea In the last several decades 142 indictments under republicans, 2 indictments under Democrats. Yea right the corrupt republicans are fighting for the "America" One who sold their stocks at the first hearing of pandemic. you sure drink too much FOX News koolaid.  This "fake news" narrative was Trump's plan to con the public. As expected all the gullible people call everything fake.  No one will go this much length not to show his Tax returns when every single president showed their Tax returns.   Republicans are anti-people party. Iraq war is one of the greatest disaster in America. While they were funding Pakistan money when they were hiding Osama in plain sight , they launched a phony war against Iraq. Auto industry collapse, Housing market collapse, Health care system in ruins. There is a reason 99% of the the least educated counties voted for Trump. Because they are the least educated. Easy to con them. So many dumb, stupid people who don't know what is good for them what is bad for them. Even now they are calling this a hoax. government engineered scam etc. When the leader is a stupid you don't expect much from his fans. 

With this kind of sexist, racist attitude, you Will never do a blonde

11 minutes ago, velu said:

this is not incoherent .. this is more like a status update ..

i am assuming that you are in IT , you know about status updates and plans 

( whatever you tried/quoted , message is clear and coherent :giggle: ) 

to make it simple , i quoted it again in bold for you :p: 

Not status update lol  You don't say " we will make it zero" when there is a pandemic. That is the definition of incoherence. Yes suggesting injection of bleach is also status update? :) Did you try that?