Congratulations Australia, on retaining the BG trophy

15 minutes ago, BeautifulGame said:

It's one think if u are just a pessimist but please then don't be a moron too and pretend that it was just jinxing all along after we seal the series tomorrow.

exactly

Our bowlers bowled very well and Jadeja and Saha played very well. This jinxing is nonsense.

28 minutes ago, BeautifulGame said:

It's one think if u are just a pessimist but please then don't be a moron too and pretend that it was just jinxing all along after we seal the series tomorrow.

You really dont understand what or how jinxing/anti-jinxing works. Manjrekar keep harping about how KL / Kohli can make a big 100 when he crosses 50 is jinxing. It works most of the time.  Ravi Shastri is worse in this dept , a manhoos with a mole on his tongue, whatever he says, the reverse happens.

Anti-jinxing works to reverse the most obvious happening. It works if collectively you wish for something hoping the reverse would happen, it will happen most of the times.

I broke a code by explaining Anti-jinx and may have jinxed the anti-jinx. Bloody me.  

You really dont understand what or how jinxing/anti-jinxing works. Manjrekar keep harping about how KL / Kohli can make a big 100 when he crosses 50 is jinxing. It works most of the time.  Ravi Shastri is worse in this dept , a manhoos with a mole on his tongue, whatever he says, the reverse happens.

Anti-jinxing works to reverse the most obvious happening. It works if collectively you wish for something hoping the reverse would happen, it will happen most of the times.

I broke a code by explaining Anti-jinx and may have jinxed the anti-jinx. Bloody me.  

Lol

ROFL :isalute: