SPEED & PERFORMANCE OF FAST BOWLERS N TRUNDLERS IN 2017 IPL

vishalvirsingh

4 minutes ago, Mosher said:

Gambhir talking about how he had asked his fast bowlers to bowl quick and hit the deck hard. :nice: 

Gambhir is the best captain India never had :sad: I watched him captain a few times as a backup captain and was impressed. He has the knack of knowing when to attack and when to back off. A pretty good reader of the game as well.

Gambhir talking about how he had asked his fast bowlers to bowl quick and hit the deck hard. :nice: 

Also his motivational speech and ability to extract best from the bowlers is the best I have ever seen, his skills to read the pitch too should be praised he was quick to realised that its fast pitch and fired in with pace battery of his where as kohli opened with spin lol.

21 hours ago, speedheat said:

Also his motivational speech and ability to extract best from the bowlers is the best I have ever seen, his skills to read the pitch too should be praised he was quick to realised that its fast pitch and fired in with pace battery of his where as kohli opened with spin lol.

Agree. He reads the wicket very well. Even in one past IPL which i followed closely, his team selections and how the wicket behaved were mostly matching.

29 minutes ago, vishalvirsingh said:

Kohli is a great captain just that he is not too serious captaining for RCB.

Then team his coach chooses is not correct.

2 good bowlers and others Rubbish.

What? :cantstop: