Can the unthinkable happen-Will Pune drop Dhoni in this year's IPL?

BCCI

Can the unthinkable happen-Will Pune drop Dhoni in this year's IPL?  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Can the unthinkable happen-Will Pune drop Dhoni in this year's IPL?

• No,you must be kidding
    • Yes ofcourse,he is a pedestrian T20 player out of form

1 hour ago, speedheat said:

Give me those 3 world class international teams and I promise I will win it with Mr. Popatlal or Mr. Been captaing us

Somehow only Dhoni ended up captaining those "World Class" international teams. When others were captain they became quite ordinary :giggle: 

It's almost like Lahori logic... when Indian batsmen score runs, must be flat wkts and when Indian bowlers take wkts must be bowling friendly pitches :phehe: 

Somehow only Dhoni ended up captaining those "World Class" international teams. When others were captain they became quite ordinary :giggle: 

It's almost like Lahori logic... when Indian batsmen score runs, must be flat wkts and when Indian bowlers take wkts must be bowling friendly pitches :phehe: 

Exactly, that was his sheer luck :giggle:

If he keeps having poor scores, then no harm in dropping him for someone. But that is if he keeps having low scores. I want to see another game or two. 

And anyway why should there  be a controversy if he is dropped. People need to realize that no one is bigger than the team. IPL is a tournament where each team plays at least 14 matches, so it is important for teams to try the other Indian players who are sitting out for a while instead of keeping the same player. Dhoni should be treated same way like any other player. 

Same applies for all. No one is special. If you keep having low scores , someone else deserves a chance to bat ahead of you or your place in the team. 

There is a reason why each IPL team has a big roster, they are not just there to carry the drinks, need to be played too at some point of time. 

I would take a lucky captain who wins me 3 global trophies any day :agree: 

I would rather have a captain who leads from the front then the one who depends on luck .

Don't depend on luck as it may fade away turning a person into a stubborn mule like dhoni was :giggle: