Millipede Prediction Corner

Magneto

My team last year was DD. Finished 6th I believe. This year it's RR. Currently 5th.

Your puppies are 6 ft. under the table. 

Who are you backing this season? 

DD fan talking big. :hysterical:

This year RR will be similarly humiliated. 

I am an MI fan obviously. I live here. 

You're late to the party, buddy. That's been discussed and dissected already. But you're a DD fan, you're bound to be late. :rotfl:

Whatever dadaji......end of the day I'm not an ultra panauti like you whose teams either end up getting buried or winning LKC/lota :phehe:

What is worse though? Getting burried or winning LKC/lota award? You have pretty good experience of guiding teams to both :agree: 

Whatever dadaji......end of the day I'm not an ultra panauti like you whose teams either end up getting buried or winning LKC/lota :phehe:

What is worse though? Getting burried or winning LKC/lota award? You have pretty good experience of guiding teams to both :agree: 

You are a DD fan. DD has the worst ever track record in IPL. This is the ONLY team that has played for 10 seasons and not even made it to ONE final. Never. You are also an RR fan. RR got banned for betting and fixing. The teams you have supported have either won the wooden spoon a record times or been banned. And you are calling others panauti? You are delusional clearly, but enjoy it. And I can tell you, MI this year will surely do better than your 3rd-rate RR team.  

You are a DD fan. DD has the worst ever track record in IPL. This is the ONLY team that has played for 10 seasons and not even made it to ONE final. Never. You are also an RR fan. RR got banned for betting and fixing. The teams you have supported have either won the wooden spoon a record times or been banned. And you are calling others panauti? You are delusional clearly, but enjoy it.

Look, I'm a freelancing IPL mascot. Last year it didn't work out with DD. The year before I backed SRH and they won. Wins and losses are part of the cycle for me. I'm backing RR this year simply because there are literally 4 people on the forum who support RR. Until I intervened, there wasn't even a thread for RR this year. 

I don't destroy franchises like you do. Your track record is unparalleled when it comes to that. 

And I can tell you, MI this year will surely do better than your 3rd-rate RR team.  

You want to bet on this? Up the stakes a little bit? Let me know. 

PS: I don't expect you to take up my challenge.

Look, I'm a freelancing IPL mascot. Last year it didn't work out with DD. The year before I backed SRH and they won. Wins and losses are part of the cycle for me. I'm backing RR this year simply because there are literally 4 people on the forum who support RR. Until I intervened, there wasn't even a thread for RR this year. 

I don't destroy franchises like you do. Your track record is unparalleled when it comes to that. 

You want to bet on this? Up the stakes a little bit? Let me know. 

PS: I don't expect you to take up my challenge.

Unwanted kicked-around freelancing mascot? :hysterical: At least learn to stick to some team through ups and downs and not be a fairweather fan. It really doesn't matter if it works out with bandwagoners or not.

What is this destruction of franchises? Did Pune get banned like your RR? It had a two-year deal and it got over. You call that 'buried'? See I know DD fans would normally be clutching on straws when it comes to IPL debates, but you've hit rock bottom. 

What will you bet with? Some fake ICF dollars or some lameass mascot change? Let me know the stakes. ;-) I'll anyway leave the moment the IPL gets over.

What will you bet with? Some fake ICF dollars or some lameass mascot change? Let me know the stakes. ;-) I'll anyway leave the moment the IPL gets over.

Stakes are very simple.

If RR finishes above MI, I will have the right to change your username and dp to anything I want(nothing vulgar though). If MI finishes above RR, you will have the right to change my username and dp to anything you want(nothing vulgar though).

The username and dp change will be based on group stage results and will be effective after the group stages of IPL 2018 till the end of IPL 2019 (whole tournament).

Manzoor hai?

PS: No need to wait for this season to end as you'll run away by then. Being the chickensh*t that you are, I fully expect you too register with a different account for next year if you lose.

Stakes are very simple.

If RR finishes above MI, I will have the right to change your username and dp to anything I want(nothing vulgar though). If MI finishes above RR, you will have the right to change my username and dp to anything you want(nothing vulgar though).

The username and dp change will be based on group stage results and will be effective after the group stages of IPL 2018 till the end of IPL 2019 (whole tournament).

Manzoor hai?

PS: No need to wait for this season to end as you'll run away by then. Being the chickensh*t that you are, I fully expect you too register with a different account for next year if you lose.

You are such a jobless retard. :rofl: 

You weren't this bad when you were begging me to join that AVKC group a few years back, but you have regressed into a moron I can see. 

It's my choice to stay away from cricket forums as I have more serious matters to attend to, but how would someone of your IQ get that?

You are such a jobless retard. :rofl: 

You weren't this bad when you were begging me to join that AVKC group a few years back, but you have regressed into a moron I can see. 

It's my choice to stay away from cricket forums as I have more serious matters to attend to, but how would someone of your IQ get that?

As expected, your old ass chickens out from a real challenge. :rofl: 

Shows how much faith you have in your own team. :hehe: