Pakistan in West Indies 2017

Asim

11 minutes ago, GoodEnough said:

What is TINA factor?

"There is No Alternative".

2 minutes ago, cric_fan said:

Malik>>>>Pandya/Ghar ka sher Jadeja

:laugh::laugh:

Why are you comparing Malik - primarily a batsman who is in the top 5 of your ODI batting lineup - with Jadeja - a guy who rarely comes above #8?   I guess that's the only way you can get a Pakistani player to be "better" than an Indian - effed up comparisons.  

Look, I know its a tough time to be a greenbro cricket fan.  But if Imad Wasim can do even 50% of what Jadeja does, all of you greenbros will have a mass pant-gasm and probably make him captain instead of the "cuttay run" so-called aggressive guy you have right now - who is better at pretending to be chacha teacher instead of wicket-keeping, forget captaincy.   Calling Imad a gareebon ka Jadeja  (Poor man's Jadeja) sounds mean and harsh, but is actually a compliment.:p:

Btw, for those who may not be aware - "Cuttay run"  (spelled phonetically) is a slang for a version of cricket often played by kids in urban areas - where you have  to attempt a run if the ball touches your bat.   Its also used to refer to batsmen who don't really have the ability to hit shots for boundaries and rely on cheeky singles to get their runs.  A very fitting description of Sarfraz's batting style IMO.  

20 minutes ago, GoodEnough said:

Champion trophy is 50/50, do not forget great all rounder M.Hafeez,but Selector HAq will makes some changes as opener still nagging issue.I do not trust Shehzad

Shehzad and Hafeez are limited players who start very slow, and are only able to do well against minnow level bowlers.  For greenbros to play cricket in the 21st century, like their phoren coach has been begging for, the last few months, they need to move past such players.  

Problem is, apart from Babar Azam, and old man Malik, there simply don't appear to be too many viable batting options for selection.   I mean, Kamran, Umar, Hafeez, Malik - these are all players who were in their prime - age wise - around 2010 or even earlier.   They are simply too old to be playing white-ball cricket - keep one or 2 around as an experienced hand for a young building team - but if you are starting 5 of these in your XI - there's a problem.  

:laugh::laugh:

Why are you comparing Malik - primarily a batsman who is in the top 5 of your ODI batting lineup - with Jadeja - a guy who rarely comes above #8?   I guess that's the only way you can get a Pakistani player to be "better" than an Indian - effed up comparisons.  

Look, I know its a tough time to be a greenbro cricket fan.  But if Imad Wasim can do even 50% of what Jadeja does, all of you greenbros will have a mass pant-gasm and probably make him captain instead of the "cuttay run" so-called aggressive guy you have right now - who is better at pretending to be chacha teacher instead of wicket-keeping, forget captaincy.   Calling Imad a gareebon ka Jadeja  (Poor man's Jadeja) sounds mean and harsh, but is actually a compliment.:p:

Btw, for those who may not be aware - "Cuttay run"  (spelled phonetically) is a slang for a version of cricket often played by kids in urban areas - where you have  to attempt a run if the ball touches your bat.   Its also used to refer to batsmen who don't really have the ability to hit shots for boundaries and rely on cheeky singles to get their runs.  A very fitting description of Sarfraz's batting style IMO.  

Okay, calm down bluebro. No need for a full on lecture.

:phew:

Resources :Espn cricinfo

Four other uncapped Test players, apart from Shadab, were included in the squad - Usman Salahuddin, Hasan Ali, Mohammad Abbas and Mohammad Asghar - while Ahmed Shehzad and Shan Masood returned to the side.

As many as seven players out of the 17 that toured Australia in December-January didn't find a place this time: Sharjeel Khan, Sohail Khan, Sami Aslam, Rahat Ali, Mohammad Rizwan, Mohammad Nawaz and Imran Khan.

"The Test team has been selected keeping in mind the conditions in West Indies and the recent performances of players during the domestic and international season," chief selector Inzamam-ul-Haq said. "The team is a fine blend of experience and youth and believe that team will do well in the tour."

While Shadab foxed the West Indies batsmen in all four T20Is recently, Salahuddin was picked to strengthen the middle order, and Abbas and Hasan beefed up the pace attack that also comprised Mohammad Amir and Wahab Riaz. The spin attack would consist of Yasir Shah and the uncapped left-arm spinner Mohammad Asghar, who toured Australia as back-up for Yasir.

Shehzad last played a Test on the tour of Sri Lanka in 2015 and was not part of the national side since the World T20 due to disciplinary issues. He returned to the T20I and ODI sides recently, picked for the ongoing West Indies tour. Masood, on the other hand, last played a Test last July against England. He has been among the runs recently in domestic one-day matches in Pakistan, for United Bank Limited in the Departmental One Day Cup and for Islamabad in the Regional One Day Cup.

Pakistan Test squad

Misbah-ul-Haq (capt), Ahmed Shehzad, Azhar Ali, Shan Masood, Babar Azam, Younis Khan, Asad Shafiq, Sarfraz Ahmed (wk & vice-capt), Usman Salahuddin, Yasir Shah, Shadab Khan, Mohammad Asghar, Mohammad Amir, Wahab Riaz, Hasan Ali, Mohammad Abbas.
===

WESTINDIES  PRESIDENT XL vs PAKISTAN
3 DAY MATCH :APRIL 15-17, 2017 @Florence Hall

Shamarh Brooks (c)
Vishaul Singh (vc)
Rahkeem Cornwall
Jahmar Hamilton (wk)
Shimron Hetmyer
Kyle Hope
Damion Jacobs
Keon Joseph
Kieran Powell
Raymon Reifer
Kemar Roach
==
 1st Test | Sat Apr 22 - Wed Apr 26
Pakistan vs West Indies
Sabina Park, Jamaica 

2nd Test | Sun Apr 30 - Thu May 4
Pakistan vs West Indies
Kensington Oval, Barbados 

3rd Test | Wed May 10 - Sun May 14
Pakistan vs West Indies
 Windsor Park, Dominica

Westindies mot yet announce their test team for the 3 test against pakistan

Edited by GoodEnough

Well I know some sites online in Pakistan (virus loaded)  but its against the policy of ICF but you can try WWW.WINDIESCRICKET.COM at the time of game.

If you are in India, you can watch test matches Live on tensports3 OR tensports 3 HD @8.30 pm till 10.30 // 11.10-1.10 next day ,1.30 am to 3.30 or till 90 overs completed during 3 test scheduled.

Edited by GoodEnough
On Thursday, April 13, 2017 at 6:33 PM, sandeep said:

Shehzad and Hafeez are limited players who start very slow, and are only able to do well against minnow level bowlers.  For greenbros to play cricket in the 21st century, like their phoren coach has been begging for, the last few months, they need to move past such players.  

Problem is, apart from Babar Azam, and old man Malik, there simply don't appear to be too many viable batting options for selection.   I mean, Kamran, Umar, Hafeez, Malik - these are all players who were in their prime - age wise - around 2010 or even earlier.   They are simply too old to be playing white-ball cricket - keep one or 2 around as an experienced hand for a young building team - but if you are starting 5 of these in your XI - there's a problem.  

@sandeepSpot on that Shehzad, Hafeez.etc are limited players and should be dumped. Don't know why selectors keep selecting rubbish

20 hours ago, kira said:

Because you don't have anyone better than this rubbish :laugh1: Pakistan main tailunt nahi hai :hysterical:

I don't want to argue with a dumb person like you. But surely many people can do better than what Shehzad is doing right now. They took 3 new players on tour but none of them made their debut. 

ICF first forum of world, you can see above score of WI president Xl  : 311 /5

In 3 day game.Pakistan fast bowler Amir took 2 for 45

Vice captain vishalul Singh 81 not out.Hetmyer under 19 super star also produced big innings (97) but not convert into 100.ppak-3-day-practice-match-pakistan-tour-of-west-indies-practice-match-2017

(above score card announced by Cricbuzz after 12 hours of day 1, ends)

But myself,GoodEnough post here at 12 hours earlier than Cricbuzz.

Resources

Jamaica news.

Edited by GoodEnough