Honest and unbiased replies only!!! based on this IPL is Dhoni the best Wk-bat available in the country?

maniac

13 minutes ago, velu said:

haterz are getting KLPDs again and again .. but still they keep trying :p:

Mind it, am not a dhoni hater. But the fact is his time is over as international cricketer. Might still play few match winning knocks here n there. But as a whole, there's nothing much he is left with to serve India.

M neither a dhoni hater, nor i m blind to the matches he has won for us. I have track of almost all the matches dhoni won when chasing. I believe no one could play a matchwinning innings like he did in the triseries final against Sri Lanka in west indies. I will keep dhoni ahead of Bevan too as the greatest finisher ever in world cricket.

Even few days back i argued with @speedheat in ICF when he criticized dhoni as a corrupted captain.

He has done great for india for more than a decade. But in last 2-3 years he has lost more matches than won for India. And it's not coming from a hater. I admire him for all his contributions to team India.

As the OP asked for honest and unbiased opinion, looks like u guys are not ready to accept honest n unbiased opinion.

Maniac is the OP

In his perspective we are giving honest answers :phehe:

52 minutes ago, Pollack said:

I saw Parthiv adjusting field yesterday. Maybe parthiv is guiding Rohit. :giggle:

Excuses made for MSD are hilarious. 

The fact is Smith is captaining much better than MS. The results are showing. MS should stick to captaining strong teams. He cannot win with a weak team.

A picture can say thousand words 

images (24).jpg

1 hour ago, DDfan2017 said:

Mind it, am not a dhoni hater. But the fact is his time is over as international cricketer. Might still play few match winning knocks here n there. But as a whole, there's nothing much he is left with to serve India.

your posts suggests otherwise :fear:

I was actually a big fan of msd. But when his friend pandey started to grow in influence and started having a say in play selections.

Then whole csk saga where he lied about the role of gurunath.

Just told me that this guy does have a very political and sly side.

Say what u may about kohli. He is a **** captain but I don't think he will get involved in these off field activities.

Sent from my Wileyfox Swift using Tapatalk

Well said.

I saw Parthiv adjusting field yesterday. Maybe parthiv is guiding Rohit. :giggle:

Excuses made for MSD are hilarious. 

The fact is Smith is captaining much better than MS. The results are showing. MS should stick to captaining strong teams. He cannot win with a weak team.

Exactly, I have been mentioning the same above points for ages, tony hide his azz behind strong and world class odi+ t20i team and csk riding high on some class players like sewag, gamby yuvi etc ending up seeking all the attention as captain cool. he was clueless captain and probably thought international matches as sum gully cricket, He got his first garbage team that's rps 2016 and boy oh boy his clueless ness was so badly exposed that poor rps hit the rock bottom.

6 minutes ago, velu said:

like like you are hurt :giggle:

Why? India won the world cup. I get hurt only when CSK wins against MI. :noidea:

Everyone who criticize Dhoni isn't a hater brah. :beer:

I feel dhoni makes best use of available resources but for that you need to have right resources. If you give him quality team he would make sure team won't lose many. If you give him slightly weaker team he won't be that good.There is no hate here. Only analysis.

7 minutes ago, BeautifulGame said:

Lol

Rule no.1 : Don't take anything in IPL section seriously :giggle:

Rule no.2 : Repeat rule no.1

Rule no.3 : All roads leads to :csk:

I am not serious bro. Absolutely not. I am just asking whether you feel I am a dhoni hater from my posts. Because I am sure I am not .I always try to give reasons for whatever I say.Just trying to understand dhoni fanboys mindset. How it works. :noidea:

Edited by Pollack

35 minutes ago, BeautifulGame said:

No he is neutral .Nice addition to the forum :two_thumbs_up:

Only problem with him is he still thinks Delhi can make playoff still :fear:

Used to think till this afternoon. Am not such a daredevil to dare to think anymore any positive about Daredevils:phew:

The big problem is, none of the replacements have done well enough to replace Dhoni. Pant started out brightly and then fizzled out, Kishan got a couple of decent knocks, and the rest were virtually untraceable. The only two guys who have done decently are Uthappa and Karthik, but both are inferior keepers by miles. Till we have a ready-made wk-batsman, it would be impossible to dislodge Dhoni in ODIs. In T20Is, we can try out either of the young guns.

The big problem is, none of the replacements have done well enough to replace Dhoni. Pant started out brightly and then fizzled out, Kishan got a couple of decent knocks, and the rest were virtually untraceable. The only two guys who have done decently are Uthappa and Karthik, but both are inferior keepers by miles. Till we have a ready-made wk-batsman, it would be impossible to dislodge Dhoni in ODIs. In T20Is, we can try out either of the young guns.

Parthiv?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk