Sandeep Sharma!!!

Ultimate_Game

Aaron has all that

not much help you lack brains :giggle:

As usual personal abuse like lack of brains etc when proven wrong. Lol

If only you had one you would have answerd my questions but no you're nut size brain is just too small for that

Please rise above your hate lol

Bitterness is a paralytic,Love is a much more vicious motivator

1 minute ago, speedheat said:

If only you had one you would have answerd my questions but no you're nut size brain is just too small for that

Who's proven wrong here :hysterical:

Guess you need to watch the match that happens above the speed gun readings 

2 minutes ago, Lord said:

Aaron has all that

not much help you lack brains 

Aaron does not have either a good yorker or a good slower ball.

He gives me the impression that he is not that serious about his cricket and does not practice enough...... probably the reason why he is not being picked for Team India and was dropped by RCB too.

1 minute ago, speedheat said:

The simple answer is that Sandeep performs and Aaron doesn't. Simple as.

I wonder why Sandeep always outbowls and outperforms the other pacers if he has absolutely nothing? :hmmm: Maybe coz he's a better bowler than others which is all that matters and should matter.

1 minute ago, express bowling said:

Aaron does not have either a good yorker or a good slower ball.

He gives me the impression that he is not that serious about his cricket and does not practice enough...... probably the reason why he is not being picked for Team India and was dropped by RCB too.

have seen him bowl good yorkers when he first emerged.

He does seem intelligent from interviews tbf.Maybe cant handle the pressure

Game has changed guys. Pace alone can't do anythig in this t20 or LOi games.

Yes it is good to have, but for LOI's if you can bowl consistently at speed of around 135 also, which is not very fast, but can keep good line and length with variations at that speed and have some slow ones along with it, then you will succeed more in this format. Yes, its good to have 140+ but someone at 135k isn't bad either. Put that in your head.

Just like Batting which is not just about hitting sixes, but also about rotating and taking those singles and doubles, Bowling is about good line and length, be it fast bowling or spin bowling, it is not just about pitchung crazy fast balls at 150ks with wayward line and legnth, it is about being accurate. 

1 minute ago, Ultimate_Game said:

I wonder why Sandeep always outbowls and outperforms the other pacers if he has absolutely nothing? :hmmm: Maybe coz he's a better bowler than others which is all that matters and should matter.

So, why is he not being selected in even our A teams, let alone our LOI teams  ?

The simple answer is that Sandeep performs and Aaron doesn't. Simple as.

So??? Let him perform and improve you're talking as if I don't want him to improve lol I have no personal issues with him

Fact will remain the same that he is limited and not good enough

3 minutes ago, Lord said:

He does seem intelligent from interviews tbf.Maybe cant handle the pressure

The most articulate of all bowlers. Doesn’t translate into bowling though.

1 minute ago, Lord said:

His action has changed from that time.

1 minute ago, Lord said:

He does seem intelligent from interviews tbf

Exactly.

1 minute ago, Lord said:

.Maybe cant handle the pressure

I still feel that he does not practice enough.  He does not come across as someone who can repeat any delivery twice, which can happen only if a player does not practice.

3 minutes ago, speedheat said:

So??? Let him perform and improve you're talking as if I don't want him to improve lol I have no personal issues with him

Improve what though? :confused: He already is better than nearly all the other Indian pacers in shorter formats. Other than Bhuvi, Bumrah and maybe Shami (if he's fit but doesn't look like it playing for DD), I don't see any other Indian pacer better than Sandeep. Picks up wkts, has a decent ER and does the job more often than not.