6 Aligarh Men Thrashed For Skinning Buffalo, Case Against Them, Not Mob

Haarkarjeetgaye

11 hours ago, mishra said:

If you haven't got brain cells to understand need of a offensive weapon, I can not help. BTW if you think you were making a logical case, Let me clarify, You werent. You were simply ignoring or are blind to  obvious and repeating Same stuff in 1000+ word school essay.

I havent got patience to write essays. Infact I know, even if i write then you wont agree on "this thread".

For example, When I say why Indians are living on lil land mass you talk blah blah blah. Without even for once thinking that Brits French and Spanish now own most land mass. And How?

When you say who is stopping you to invest in SAHARA and poles,  I respond you leave your car in street with keys on, You dont get simple fact that you cant leave you $10,000 car in street and expect some country to leave hundredth of Billions of investment unprotected.

Dont just claim you are smartass. It makes you look even more pathetic. Let other judge your Chewtiyap, If anyone really got patience reads your post. :laugh1:

If you haven't gotten the brain cells to explain why we need offensive weapons MORE than a functional justice system, i.e., it is a query to EXPLAIN YOUR PRIORITIZATION, you will never be able to satisfy the demands of the basic question posed.

1 hour ago, Tibarn said:

Claiming one is a bigger or smaller criminal is your opinion. You lack quantitative data. What is a fact is that vigilantism often occurs when citizens see that police can't/won't act against criminals and citizens must protect themselves and their rights.  

Indeed. Your opinion on the matter is garbage. 

Why is a human more valuable than a cow? That is a religious belief of Abrahamists, who view the entire world as being created by their god for humans to exploit.  It is not an objective statement or something that is a scientific fact. It also isn't a Dharmic belief. Feel free to prove that one is more valuable than another. 

So if i murder your child and kill a cow, you advocate the same punishment ? That is just a religious view that has not been justified. 

I find humans more valuable than a cow, because i can have greater communication with a human, a human is capable of doing greater things than a cow. I can teach a human how to make a car. I cannot to a cow. I can get a human to do acrobatics. I cannot with a cow. Feel free to prove that the cow is as valuable as a human. 

You cannot and will not do anything the next time you visit India. Your beloved so-called "secular" Indian government has yet to bring Christian fascists in the North East or Muslim fascists from Kashmir to justice for their ethnic cleansing of Hindus from multiple states. It has yet to bring the Communists from Kerala and West Bengal to justice for thousands of political murders. You aren't even able to give Hindus equal rights to education or religious freedom. 

Let us know how Gujju trials for muslim massacres are going. 

You couldn't even bring criminals like Nehru, Indira, Sanjay, and Rajiv to justice for their crimes which you yourself would consider human rights violations. All you lot have is empty words; all you can do is give empty speeches and pen pointless poems. 

Same goes for hinduvta idiots. hence i argue for prioritizing greater spending on law and order to bring justice. But Hinduvta goons see it as 'now its our turn for raj'. Hence no effort to invest more in law and order.

In the end, you leftists and jihadis won't be able to drag Bharat back to medieval times to fit with your barbaric ideologies, medieval mindsets, and fact-free beliefs.

We won't. Hinduvta will, with their jaahil interpretation of hinduism and trying to impose their idiocy on the rest. 

14 hours ago, Muloghonto said:

If you haven't gotten the brain cells to explain why we need offensive weapons MORE than a functional justice system, i.e., it is a query to EXPLAIN YOUR PRIORITIZATION, you will never be able to satisfy the demands of the basic question posed.

Its because offence is best form of defense

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_best_defense_is_a_good_offense

1 minute ago, mishra said:

Its because offence is best form of defense

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_best_defense_is_a_good_offense

That is your claim, you have not proven that is applicable in the case of India or that we need it more than a functional justice system.

You have also not demonstrated why we need 3 A/C and not far cheaper subs instead that would both serve our war scenarios better and leave money over for more important things than shiny toys we don't ever use.

I on the other hand, have noted that there is no great power in the last 100+ years with as piss-poor justice system as ours, hence indicating that our priorities are out of whack.

3 minutes ago, Muloghonto said:

That is your claim, you have not proven that is applicable in the case of India or that we need it more than a functional justice system.

You have also not demonstrated why we need 3 A/C and not far cheaper subs instead that would both serve our war scenarios better and leave money over for more important things than shiny toys we don't ever use.

I on the other hand, have noted that there is no great power in the last 100+ years with as piss-poor justice system as ours, hence indicating that our priorities are out of whack.

Credit is given to Washington, But you get same as first message when you attend a Karate class from some quality Institute.

BTW, Brits ruled all over world with a justice system worse then we have.

Edited by mishra

2 minutes ago, mishra said:

Credit is given to Washington, But you get same as first message when you attend a Karate class from some quality Institute.

BTW, Brits ruled all over world with a justice system worse then we have.

False. British justice system has been far,far superior to what is in India for atleast the last 200 years. Don't confuse failings of the legislative system as failure of the justice system. The job of the justice system is to enforce the laws. Ie, it doesn't matter if being black is a crime or not, the job of the justice system is to simply make sure its laws are not broken and if they are, the perpetrator is delivered a penalty without fail.

In this respect, English law, particularly regarding law and order, rioting & property law, has been far better than India's for the last 200 years or so. That they were racist knobs, is a failing of their society and reflected in their legislative system. 

This is no karate class. This is about national budget. Explain to us why we need 3 ACs more than a functional justice system.

Quality institutes teach prioritization and not spending every dime on a sword when you have a leaky roof. 

You are just belting out Clitches, like the classic leeches of our society that looks to graft off of white elephant projects like 3 AC/s and such, while letting the nation fail due to lack of justice.

^ No you dont have a clue about British Aristocracy and System. Take Islamic Fundamental out of Pakistani Society, Its system and justice is exact mirror even today.

Karate Class example was just to proove that its not George Washington, But belief  prevelant in Asia too.

Edited by mishra

4 minutes ago, mishra said:

^ No you dont have a clue about British Aristocracy and System. Take Islamic Fundamental out of Pakistani Society, Its system and justice is exact mirror even today

British Aristocracy isn't about justice system.Its about legislative system.

You are simply confusing making unequal laws with enforcement of laws. Police and judges don't make laws. They catch those who break it and deliver prosecution & arbitration of legal disputes. Brits were far better than us in this aspect 200 years ago and still are.

PS: Waiting for you to substantiate why we need 3 Aircraft carriers more than a functional justice system.

Edited by Muloghonto

6 minutes ago, Muloghonto said:

British Aristocracy isn't about justice system.Its about legislative system.

You are simply confusing making unequal laws with enforcement of laws. Police and judges don't make laws. They catch those who break it and deliver prosecution & arbitration of legal disputes. Brits were far better than us in this aspect 200 years ago and still are.

PS: Waiting for you to substantiate why we need 3 Aircraft carriers more than a functional justice system.

LOL! You need to do some research how Justice system works for aristrocracy.

We need more A/C then three if we want to drill oil in and around Vietnam. thats just one example

Edited by mishra

15 minutes ago, mishra said:

LOL! You need to do some research how Justice system works for aristrocracy.

We need more A/C then three if we want to drill oil in and around Vietnam. thats just one example

How the justice system works, is about the legislative. That it works, is up to the justice system. You are simply confusing between a bad system, with the funtional performance of the system. Even 200 years ago, Brits didn't have to wait years for petty dispute resolution or fail to find culprits of mob violence. That makes their justice system better. You are barking up the wrong tree if you wish to propagate the lie that a crappy law makes it a crappy legal system.

Explain to us why we need A/Cs to drill for oil, given that A/C is not going to 'protect' an oil well or platform. Explain to us, why we need it more than a functional justice system.

Saying we need something, is meaningless without the order of priority. I need a haircut. That in of itself, says nothing about the priority of the operation. You asked where the money will come from for the justice system improvement, i gave you an example. 
I also explained why we need it more than a functional justice system, because a functional justice system has a positive bearing on every Indian's life from the moment it is there,while the A/Cs like Vikramaditya, as of now, have yielded a total value of ZERO, given it has never seen combat deployment.

Edited by Muloghonto

Since you have no knowledge of Britis System/Systems so not discussing that any further. Just a example

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3006218/Mystery-royal-suspected-paedophile-ring-investigated-Scotland-Yard-inquiry-shut-national-security-reasons.html

http://time.com/2974381/england-land-of-royals-tea-and-horrific-pedophilia-coverups/

I m not giving instances Financial crimes ie what we call Ghotala.

For the same reason why American, European and British Companies can go and drill anywhere (Middle east,South America,Arctic ) but not in Russia. I m sure in coming years soon Nato will declare Arctic under their protection. And its very same reason Chines are building a fleet as they want a piece of all that including Africa

Edited by mishra

6 minutes ago, mishra said:

Since you have no knowledge of Britis System/Systems so not discussing that any further.

For the same reason why American, European and British Companies can go and drill anywhere (Middle east,South America,Arctic ) but not in Russia. I m sure in coming years soon Nato will declare Arctic under their protection. And its very same reason Chines are building a fleet as they want a piece of all that including Africa

You are just making random claims with zero substantiation. It is easily verifiable that the law was carried out far more efficiently and effectively in 1800 UK than in 2017 RoI. All one needs to know, is the wait times for cases in UK circa 1800 and rate of solved cases. 

You have not said why we need 3 Aircraft carriers more than a functional justice system.

Saying we need A, is not an argument for why we need A more than B. 
You have not refuted my claim that spending more money on justice system delivers quantifiable results to Indians far quicker than whatever benefits 3 aircraft carriers provide. 

Edited by Muloghonto

2 hours ago, Muloghonto said:

You are just making random claims with zero substantiation. It is easily verifiable that the law was carried out far more efficiently and effectively in 1800 UK than in 2017 RoI. All one needs to know, is the wait times for cases in UK circa 1800 and rate of solved cases. 

You have not said why we need 3 Aircraft carriers more than a functional justice system.

Saying we need A, is not an argument for why we need A more than B. 
You have not refuted my claim that spending more money on justice system delivers quantifiable results to Indians far quicker than whatever benefits 3 aircraft carriers provide. 

You can argue why we need mission on moon if we havent got toilets in every house? Why we need functional judiciary System if there are homeless people or skids diesng due to starvation? Isnt job, food, house, equality be priority  to moon or a judiciary system.

Desh hi nahi bahegaa to judiciary ka achaar daaloge?

2 hours ago, mishra said:

You can argue why we need mission on moon if we havent got toilets in every house? Why we need functional judiciary System if there are homeless people or skids diesng due to starvation? Isnt job, food, house, equality be priority  to moon or a judiciary system.

Desh hi nahi bahegaa to judiciary ka achaar daaloge?

So then lets get 500 A/Cs. No need for police budget. Jab Desh hi nah rehaga, to police ki kyat zarorat hai ?

This is meaningless fear mongering, not demonstrating priority. You have failed to show why we need aircraft carriers more than a functional judiciary.

48 minutes ago, Muloghonto said:

So then lets get 500 A/Cs. No need for police budget. Jab Desh hi nah rehaga, to police ki kyat zarorat hai ?

This is meaningless fear mongering, not demonstrating priority. You have failed to show why we need aircraft carriers more than a functional judiciary.

Good, You got it down to priority. And yes , what you think is priority for you , I do not agree. So does Indian Government irrespective of which party in power.

So your priority is minority view. Start accepting that most do not agree with your priority. Now dont start with "Government has lost the touch".

Edited by mishra

1 minute ago, mishra said:

Good, You got it down to priority. And yes , what you think is priority for you , I do not agree. So does Indian Government irrespective of which party in power.

So your priority is minority view. Start accepting that most do not agree with your priority. Now dont start with "Government has lost the touch".

:facepalm:

Scroll back to the original comment. It was always about priority. Whether you agree or not, is irrelevant unless you give REASONS. 

The REASON your type and the government doesn't agree, is because white elephant useless defence project gives plenty of opportunity to graft and make money, investing in justice system does exactly the opposite. 
I've already given reasons on why justice system should be a higher priority than aircraft carriers. You've failed to give any such reasons towards the opposite.