Has Unadkat forced his way into the Indian side?

G_B_

2 hours ago, Ultimate_Game said:

Akram comparison doesn't work anymore for two reasons...

1. At the time cricket wasn't as professional of a sport which is now. Sport has moved along a lot since 80s. You can see it how most of the Pak players look like fish out of water compared to how they looked fine in 80s at intl level.

2. Wasim Akram was a freak and one of the most talented bowlers ever, probably the best left arm pacer to have played the game. If your selection strategy is based on Akram example you will fail at a drastic rate. It's akin to pushing for a 16 year old batsman at intl level just coz Tendulkar did so. I'm sorry but it doesn't work that way. You can't push someone without any experience or domestic performances to speak of when there are other options available.

People are missing the point m making, not comparing akram n all

The question asked was how are we getting excited about talent in 4 overs to which my answer was- cricket is a simple game. U have see their bowling to know what they have be it any format n same with batting. Then the question of stamina was there to which i quoted xample of akram that a lot of player struggle with these things at start of their career but these things can be soughted soon

Who is pushing anyone without any domestic exp.......

Theek se padho upar yaar 

Only people we are pushing for national squad are aniket.c, rajput, nathu 

Rest like thampi, siraj, avesh shud be pushed for a-tour rather wasting time on dhawal n unadkat every year coz we dnt gain anything. I think everyone here agrees they all need to play domestic but at the same time A-tours as well as they ll improve if they play against better opponents on better pitches. 

Also see our neighboring countries-- how much Fc cricket did mustafizur, taskin, chameera played . Bangldesh n SL have been fast tracking young cricketer. Pakistan was at his best when they use to do same. 

In subcontinet fast tracking fast bowlers works better as they dnt have ideal condition. Spinners n batsman are said to be the one who takes time to get better. Dnt go by Sa, Aus standards as they have proper infrastructure. 

Most of the guys we have named have played season or two or even more. So i dnt see holding them back anymore for trundlers who till date have been tried and smashed only 

Edited by Ankit_sharma03