How do Indian's rank this defeat?

5 hours ago, Hyderabadi Tiger said:

stats don't say that but Final win would have changed that. We are still miles behind Pakistan on win loss ratio

5 hours ago, Hyderabadi Tiger said:

8 best teams in the world you said it. This was our moment to engrave the history books with india as undisputed champions. Last CT victory wasn't satisfactory because most games were rain effected and the final was a complete joke. This year we had the chance, got a Flat Track who is our bread and butter to win games and we failed

If I don't get in depression then I don't think I'm normal 

dude i am pretty sure no real Indian fan would feel this way. 

There's no coming back from this now. We lost the biggest Indo-Pak match in history, and lost by 180 runs !!!! Unless we beat them in a WC final, no use. No point supporting these jokers, they don't care. Indian cricket is finished, Kohli has made it quite clear that he doesn't care about India or Indian fans. Servicing Pak cricket team and being their butler is his sole mission now. I have no problem with that, but he should leave cricket, change his nationality and become their servant. What MSD couldn't do in 8 years with his foolish captaincy, Kohli has done it within 6 months. His cheap runs and cheap wins won't fool me anymore, nor Ash-Jaddu's exploits on doctored Indian pitches. RIP Indian Cricket Team.

100 % agree on this brother

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

5 hours ago, someone said:

I doubt it. It's one thing to be angry "online" and in actual life. This match was not a WC, it's a final and cup lost but not the worst thing. Any WC loss in much more hurtful.

yeah some of the reaction is too emotional to be true lol, its just an anonymous forum anyway.

was really gutted how we played so timidly n meekly. Where was the fighting spirit. VK is all talk fake machismo. n is so pally with Pakistanis. laughing with them 2 mins after the result.

miss the days of teenda where he didnt fake aggression but would go out n deliver in these games.

i remember how viru n sachin destroyed Pak ATG bowling attack at centurion n now we have these jokers n pretenders acting like they are rockstars.

embarrasment.

This loss will take a while.to get over.

13 hours ago, Akhand_Bharati said:

thats why shouldnt fraternise with pakistanis they hate us to our core.

we can never be friends

Offcourse, I dont like Pakistan, but they are my friends and team mates. Together, We try to win matches. You do understand meaning of "team".

Barring their upbringing, If anything they are really polite. As I said, they were not saying anything till Kohlis wicket apart from "Yaar, Bachchon ke saath kyun khel rahe ho"

I had uni exam today and it was by far the toughest one, still I sat all day on sunday to see India win, was depressed to see no shami/yadav as fakhar was susceptible against pacers and Pakistan in general. After setting a 340 chase, I was hoping that Kohli will atleast guide us through but alas! not to be. As soon as Kohli was dismissed, I switched off my telly and tried to study but couldn't because of the heartbreak. So slept over the loss and studied full day and night yesterday to eek out bare minimum marks to not flunk the subject. I am so angry with Kohli for bottling it when it mattered the most, his three double centuries in bilaterals won't even come close to make up for the  heartbreak he gave us on Sunday.  He is human afterall you say, then I don't buy the shtick that he is best of all time. That was his moment to make legend of himself, to leave Abs and amlas in dust but he bottled it, have to accept the reality that he mere mortal now similar to aforementioned ones albeit a bit better as he bottles less than those too.

My emotions may be clouding my rationale but I am sure many Indians wouldn't have been able to sleep well that night  Indian team, we all love you from the core but you guys just failed to understand the gravity of the match.

I had uni exam today and it was by far the toughest one, still I sat all day on sunday to see India win, was depressed to see no shami/yadav as fakhar was susceptible against pacers and Pakistan in general. After setting a 340 chase, I was hoping that Kohli will atleast guide us through but alas! not to be. As soon as Kohli was dismissed, I switched off my telly and tried to study but couldn't because of the heartbreak. So slept over the loss and studied full day and night yesterday to eek out bare minimum marks to not flunk the subject. I am so angry with Kohli for bottling it when it mattered the most, his three double centuries in bilaterals won't even come close to make up for the  heartbreak he gave us on Sunday.  He is human afterall you say, then I don't buy the shtick that he is best of all time. That was his moment to make legend of himself, to leave Abs and amlas in dust but he bottled it, have to accept the reality that he mere mortal now similar to aforementioned ones albeit a bit better as he bottles less than those too.

My emotions may be clouding my rationale but I am sure many Indians wouldn't have been able to sleep well that night  Indian team, we all love you from the core but you guys just failed to understand the gravity of the match.

^ So you have two posts in all to justify Kohli is choker and how bad Indian are feeling. Most Indians arent feeling bad. Team went to finals. And we know that there is a India XI which is far better than Kohli XI. And even Kohli XI  which got beat is way way better then Pakistan XI

i find it funny that pakistanis want Indians to feel bad for the loss, and are making droves of fake accounts to post. We do but within reason. 1 they seem to want us to treat this as a big thing, while its just a game. 2, many of them are pretty jobless lol.

I am sorry but when does you start speaking for rest of the Indians.  Most of my friends were furious at Kohli for not playing Yadav when he demolished Pakistan in the group match. You might not be feeling bad after India lost but I and many other do, we have very standards for our team unlike you.

cheers!

Offcourse, I dont like Pakistan, but they are my friends and team mates. Together, We try to win matches. You do understand meaning of "team".

Barring their upbringing, If anything they are really polite. As I said, they were not saying anything till Kohlis wicket apart from "Yaar, Bachchon ke saath kyun khel rahe ho"

lets be honest Pak is terrorist nation. they have killed so many of our jawans. yes odd few paks are good people but most support their terrorist army n ISI.

n they dream of ghazawat e hind.

anti hindu anti indian mentality is infested in their mind from young age.

i stay away from them generally.

OOH.... it seems some people are  taking this too much far..... chill guys ... this is just a game of cricket. And if it doesn't calm you down because of a loss to PAK in an ICC tournament  final and think that such a moment will never come, then you need to look back. In 1985 Benson & Hedges final(equal to ICC champions trophy of now a days)  IND convincingly beat PAK both in final as well as league match.     

5 hours ago, Tendu_10 said:

lets be honest Pak is terrorist nation. they have killed so many of our jawans. yes odd few paks are good people but most support their terrorist army n ISI.

n they dream of ghazawat e hind.

anti hindu anti indian mentality is infested in their mind from young age.

i stay away from them generally.

Pls be respectful to the fellow Sensible Pakistani Posters here. Avoid such comments !!!!!